Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia Signups. Choose your own adventure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll play if and only if it's wheel of time.. I was going to sit one out... but the opportunity to do anything wheel of time related I'm in... I don't expect this to change your decision whatsoever but just exclude me if it's not WOT... also I'll play the entire game in character and be using such slurs and insults as "chit", "goose-brain", "lummox", "treekiller", "whoolhead" as appropriate for my in character name....

also, please please link names, roles, and faction together... my dick is so hard for some roleplay and if Egwene is a weapon Smith dark friend You're really going to ruin it for me

Originally posted by Turban
    everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

Oh
      my
      god

can we be different dark friend factions and each day phase is a masked darkfriend social near shayol gul??? Each night phase is when we return home to our nations and jobs

Comment

Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
        I'll play if and only if it's wheel of time.. I was going to sit one out... but the opportunity to do anything wheel of time related I'm in... I don't expect this to change your decision whatsoever but just exclude me if it's not WOT... also I'll play the entire game in character and be using such slurs and insults as "chit", "goose-brain", "lummox", "treekiller", "whoolhead" as appropriate for my in character name....

also, please please link names, roles, and faction together... my dick is so hard for some roleplay and if Egwene is a weapon Smith dark friend You're really going to ruin it for me
        I think the problem with the Tiger King game was that we had no idea that the names in the show were tied so closely with their factional alignment. There's been a couple of surprises, but generally it seems most agree the factional alignment is quite accurate. If we were eyes-wide-open going in, I'm sure people would have played differently and be more receptive to the idea. But for RP purposes, not knowing who each other is and pretending to be someone else.. it's a forum game rather than real RP so you pretend to be anyone, just doesn't sit well with me. I think you should play the character you're dealt, but the character shouldn't be auto-guilty or auto-innocent.

What might make sense, is the correct, defacto characterers from whatever flavour, with appropriate roles/abilities, but a whole new situation/story where the good guys could be the ones perpetuating the killing, and the bad guys trying to figure out what's going on, e.g. Joe Exotic's zoo was attacking Baskin's big cat place, but the 'bad guys' (Baskins) didn't know this, just the 'good guys' (the attackers / mafia element). I think this would help people slip into trying to roleplay much more easily and would make for an interesting game, rather than Lowes = auto-mafia, Baskins = auto-scum etc. Maybe people end up switching sides in the fictional situation, e.g. one of Joe Exotic's nieces or nephews joins the other team as part of the story to have a few twists.

Comment

Backwards just had a wotgasm
          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

sdrawkcab Kassius

I'm leaning towards WoT anyways because of the crazy shit I can create, I plan on creating whole new roles and abilities from scratch not from the ToS or MS websites. Also flavor won't be revealed until death, just your role and actions. I'm hoping this takes away from the constant fact checking websites and also flavor lynches. Just a game of deduction and skill.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Don't yank your fucking braid or smooth your skirt or I will modkill you
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Kassius View Post

I think the problem with the Tiger King game was that we had no idea that the names in the show were tied so closely with their factional alignment. There's been a couple of surprises, but generally it seems most agree the factional alignment is quite accurate. If we were eyes-wide-open going in, I'm sure people would have played differently and be more receptive to the idea. But for RP purposes, not knowing who each other is and pretending to be someone else.. it's a forum game rather than real RP so you pretend to be anyone, just doesn't sit well with me. I think you should play the character you're dealt, but the character shouldn't be auto-guilty or auto-innocent.

What might make sense, is the correct, defacto characterers from whatever flavour, with appropriate roles/abilities, but a whole new situation/story where the good guys could be the ones perpetuating the killing, and the bad guys trying to figure out what's going on, e.g. Joe Exotic's zoo was attacking Baskin's big cat place, but the 'bad guys' (Baskins) didn't know this, just the 'good guys' (the attackers / mafia element). I think this would help people slip into trying to roleplay much more easily and would make for an interesting game, rather than Lowes = auto-mafia, Baskins = auto-scum etc. Maybe people end up switching sides in the fictional situation, e.g. one of Joe Exotic's nieces or nephews joins the other team as part of the story to have a few twists.
                IMHO it's better if names roles and alignments are all tied or atleast believably tied without toooooo far of a stretch... it lets scum players be creative and try to force town cred with awesome fake claims.. if names are throw away, what the hell is the point of having names? Might as well just all be named "Anonymous townie" ...

UNLESS NAMES ARE SO I CAN TUG MY BRAID OR HAVE AMPLE PALE BOSOM?

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                  sdrawkcab Kassius

I'm leaning towards WoT anyways because of the crazy shit I can create, I plan on creating whole new roles and abilities from scratch not from the ToS or MS websites. Also flavor won't be revealed until death, just your role and actions. I'm hoping this takes away from the constant fact checking websites and also flavor lynches. Just a game of deduction and skill.
                  Oooo scummy’s still bitter sorry not sorry boo

Comment

IMHO it's better if names roles and alignments are all tied or atleast believably tied without toooooo far of a stretch... it lets scum players be creative and try to force town cred with awesome fake claims.. if names are throw away, what the hell is the point of having names? Might as well just all be named "Anonymous townie" ...

UNLESS NAMES ARE SO I CAN TUG MY BRAID OR HAVE AMPLE PALE BOSOM?
                    BRO.

Comment

Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post

Oooo scummy’s still bitter sorry not sorry boo
                      Hey, wheres my trigger warning.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Wait no flavor til death how the fuck do I know if I'm Jane Farstrider, Moridin, or Abel Cauthon?

But a tiny black fleck, just large enough to see, floated straight across one of those blue eyes and then across the other in the same line. He was most displeased.

Comment

Bloody ashes, you flaming trolloc-faced, son of a bloody flaming goat! Matt is by far that best character in that series, and it isn't close. Now go smooth some skirts, tug some braids, and knuckle your mustache.
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Wait no flavor til death how the fuck do I know if I'm Jane Farstrider, Moridin, or Abel Cauthon?

But a tiny black fleck, just large enough to see, floated straight across one of those blue eyes and then across the other in the same line. He was most displeased.
                            Pretty high opinion of yourself, I took you for more of a Balwar
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I'm down for +PF -backwards, so I guess I'll change my preferences to:
                              yes censorship,
                              no wot, yes shawshank (or VB)

Comment

Why not Scooby-Doo ?? It would be awesome sauce for real !!
                                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X