Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia Signups. Choose your own adventure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this thread automatically best thread in esitence, i used to read the wheel of time series two decades ago, the first 10 books, then i got bored.
    2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Originally posted by Beast View Post
      this thread automatically best thread in esitence, i used to read the wheel of time series two decades ago, the first 10 books, then i got bored.
      Yeah, started reading it in third grade, had to go through another fucking author and 10 more years to finish it up lol
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

kthx you can make my vote WoT, IFF my bro and I get to be same scum team
        sdrawkcab BRO, pray to ur God for the Random Number Generators for us? (She’s one of yours, right?)Jessup you can’t be burnt out yet! The games not over!! If you’re town, go win for us! If you’re scum, I hope you die in the game but I still do like you as a person hope you play this next one with us!

Comment

Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post
          kthx you can make my vote WoT, IFF my bro and I get to be same scum team
          sdrawkcab BRO, pray to ur God for the Random Number Generators for us? (She’s one of yours, right?)Jessup you can’t be burnt out yet! The games not over!! If you’re town, go win for us! If you’re scum, I hope you die in the game but I still do like you as a person hope you play this next one with us!
          I will but it is still fully random, I take hosting and playing seriously. For as little as I take most things seriously i do value people's time when they choose to use it to entertain others.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Beast View Post
            Same. I started reading them as a little kid. Books 8 through 10 were a slog though. Then he author died and a new guy came in and wrote the final 3 books, all of which are far better than mich of what came before. Worth picking those up imo if you're ever on a long flight.
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Same. I started reading them as a little kid. Books 8 through 10 were a slog though. Then he author died and a new guy came in and wrote the final 3 books, all of which are far better than mich of what came before. Worth picking those up imo if you're ever on a long flight.
              Except the huge fights, RJ was very good at major battle chapters.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post

Except the huge fights, RJ was very good at major battle chapters.
                True. Pretty sure he was a military historian or something though, so that explains it.
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

True. Pretty sure he was a military historian or something though, so that explains it.
                  I wish I was a military historian, I'd be swimming in pussy after explaining why the desert fox was the third best general of the modern age
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I've never seen Shawshank redemption I've never read it

ive read wot through entirely once and listened to audiobooks entirely twice

i wasn't even gonna sign up til my wife was like "oh it might be WOT"

Originally posted by Turban
                    everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post

I wish I was a military historian, I'd be swimming in pussy after explaining why the desert fox was the third best general of the modern age
                      Zhukov, Patton, and MacArthur would give him a run for his money just in WW2 alone. Hell, even Montgomery beat Rommel straight up in El Amein. Eisonhower was a damn good field marshal too, especially in logistics. Zhukov might've been better than all of them though tbh. Soviet generals and field marshals were all shit due to Stalin's purges, but Zhukov was so good that even Stalin trusted him with total military control.

Hell, if you include the years leading up to and including WW1 as modern era, Moltke was the best planner. It can be argued that Germany lost ww1 because Falkenhayn and then Ludendorf didn't follow Moltke's Schlieffen plan well enough.

I mean if you're only going to fight in the desert, then yeah I'd probably take Rommel too, but he wasn't all that special in France. If I had to pick a ww2 German general, it would be Manstein, not Rommel or anyone else. Blitzkreig was Manstein's idea.
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

ive read wot through entirely once and listened to audiobooks entirely twice

i wasn't even gonna sign up til my wife was like "oh it might be WOT"
                        What the fuck you've never seen Shawshank? And to think I changed my flavor vote for you..
                        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Yeah that's a crime of the highest degree the_paul we need you to change your vote back.
                          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                            Get busy living, or get busy dying.
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Get busy living, or get busy dying.
                              I'm getting ready to close the signup thread tonight at 10pm central. Starting hopefully wednesday to give the other game a chance to finish and a day off.

Signups seem low, which faggots haven't signed up yer
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

m_leonhard PoopCat

Comment

Working...
                                X