No announcement yet.

Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just over here using my early onset dementia brain trying to figure out how many percentage points lynching Jessup removes from you being 100% right the entire game. Don't mind me. This is going to take a while.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

All of this is wrong btw.

A townie will die tonight, likely Kassius. That leaves you, me, Zeebu, and Beast. Let's say you convince others to lynch me tomorrow, even though I'm taking your vote away because you're Jessup 2.0. Then it's you, Beast, Zeebu. Zeebu dies and that's game over. Scum win.

Dumbfuck.
      exalt has been crying for awhile now to be mod killed, or killed, but since i'm town, and don't have a kill action i'm more in favor of lynching the town turned survivor (kassius, or exalt first) before we talk about double lynching, but i'm all for winning the game with voth. he deserves it after the game, and attacks ive displayed towards him in previous games.
      2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Voth
        2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Beast View Post

exalt has been crying for awhile now to be mod killed, or killed, but since i'm town, and don't have a kill action i'm more in favor of lynching the town turned survivor (kassius, or exalt first) before we talk about double lynching, but i'm all for winning the game with voth. he deserves it after the game, and attacks ive displayed towards him in previous games.
          What in the actual fuck?

If you're town, let yourself be double lynched with Exalt tomorrow. If he's scum, you win.

This post was scummy as hell though.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

What in the actual fuck?

If you're town, let yourself be double lynched with Exalt tomorrow. If he's scum, you win.

This post was scummy as hell though.
            nah man, cuz what if there's a survivor, in with the mafia aswell? that's two scum, and 3 townies

Comment

I'm just over here using my early onset dementia brain trying to figure out how many percentage points lynching Jessup removes from you being 100% right the entire game. Don't mind me. This is going to take a while.
              I'm still here waiting on you to answer a simple question I've asked 3 times now
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

nah man, cuz what if there's a survivor, in with the mafia aswell? that's two scum, and 3 townies
                lulz

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

I'm still here waiting on you to answer a simple question I've asked 3 times now
                  Oh hey. How's that 100% perfect track record treating you big guy? It would be super embarrassing if you lynched the townie doctor or something to mess that up. My early onset dementia brain hasn't caught up with you yet. What question were you asking? I can't remember. Silly me.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Yes, and I ask AGAIN, how can you explain Field dying if Jessup got a success result?

You claim to have known Jessup was town all along, so you have to had known what happened there, right? Explain it.

Seriously, answer the question. Stop ignoring it.
                    Is this the question you're referring to? Wow, that's quite a lot to swallow for someone who is so behind the eight ball these days. So hard to keep up with the likes of you.

Oh wait, that question has been answered multiple
                    times by me in multiple different posts. Of course there are ways this could happen - it DID happen. The better question is why you continue to hammer theoretical situations that HAPPENED and are now in the past and just act like a donkey constantly asking how how how and why why why? The answer: it happened. We will find out post-game.

Jessup flipped town Doc. Even though your mathematical equation had him as 100% scum. Silly me for even entertaining the idea he was what he claimed. Why would a townie even consider the other side of things? So anti-town of me. Should have just listened to you because you were right the entire time... oh wait.

Go fuck yourself.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Voth you are like a slightly more cantankerous PH, I for one am enjoying post child Voth.

Although your sarcasm could use a little bit more subtlety if I had to critique it.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Is this the question you're referring to? Wow, that's quite a lot to swallow for someone who is so behind the eight ball these days. So hard to keep up with the likes of you.

Oh wait, that question has been answered multiple
                        times by me in multiple different posts. Of course there are ways this could happen - it DID happen. The better question is why you continue to hammer theoretical situations that HAPPENED and are now in the past and just act like a donkey constantly asking how how how and why why why? The answer: it happened. We will find out post-game.

Jessup flipped town Doc. Even though your mathematical equation had him as 100% scum. Silly me for even entertaining the idea he was what he claimed. Why would a townie even consider the other side of things? So anti-town of me. Should have just listened to you because you were right the entire time... oh wait.

Go fuck yourself.
                        You fucking moron, the WHY it happened is how you solve the fucking game. It's common sense. My fucking role obviously didnt kill Jessup, so how the fuck am I scum then? Zeebu didnt fucking do it either. Kassius claimed to kill Scarlet, so he likely didnt do it, WillBy didnt fucking do it, and you know your role, so if you're town, you didnt fucking do it. Whose that leave. Oh right, Beast. You fucking idiot.

God damn you are an annoying little bitch. If you want to drive literally everyone away from this game, then so be it. Enjoy playing against the likes of Jessup and Beast every game, because they're the only ones you're capable of outplaying or outthinking as it is.
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

You fucking moron, the WHY it happened is how you solve the fucking game. It's common sense. My fucking role obviously didnt kill field, so how the fuck am I scum then? Zeebu didnt fucking do it either. Kassius claimed to kill Scarlet, so he likely didnt do it, WillBy didnt fucking do it, and you know your role, so if you're town, you didnt fucking do it. Whose that leave. Oh right, Beast. You fucking idiot.

God damn you are an annoying little bitch. If you want to drive literally everyone away from this game, then so be it. Enjoy playing against the likes of Jessup and Beast every game, because they're the only ones you're capable of outplaying or outthinking as it is.
                          Fixed
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Go fuck yourself.
                            https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Process_of_elimination.

Try reading something for once
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Exalt bro.. You are seriously trying to put me in some bullshit made up category of "inferior players" list? you're acting like a bigger faggot then voth right now.

Comment

Exalt bro.. You are seriously trying to put me in some bullshit made up category of "inferior players" list? you're acting like a bigger faggot then voth right now.
                                You literally did nothing this entire game. What exactly do you expect? You havent even claimed and its lylo. If Voth wasn't literally retarded, you'd be lynched within 5 minutes of the next day starting.
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X