No announcement yet.

Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sherlock Holmes do you have any familiarity with the players of this site and/or how they play mafia? What's your background?
    WillBy do you intend to be inactive this D1 as well, or would you characterize that as a scum!willby tell?
    Zeebu how impacted was your posting style last game by the fact that you didn't expect to be playing/didn't really have time to be?
    This forum has the strangest combination of WYSIWYG markup editor and markup text editor. I saw horizontal rule and the user tagging system each break in at least three different ways with just one HR and Zeebu's name. Who wrote this shit?

Comment

<b>VOTE JESSUP</b> Saying hi I'm Town is a mafia tactic.
      Menomena: I thought you were joking when you said your name was Chris. lol
      Gripe: lol you too
      Menomena: ! I told you my name first

Slum> turb watches too much anime he going DBZ on you right now b

Comment

Treat last game like I was subbed in right about the end of day1. After that I would say I was active. Why do you ask?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
          Just kidding.

Vote: Paul

Tradition is important
          Lol, hey Exalt. You might need to <b>UNVOTE</b> I think just to be certain, but I'm not too sure. lol

Also I'm sorry about that time I told everyone I was you aliased and kept going 0-10 and pretended I was banned on your name. heheh
          Menomena: I thought you were joking when you said your name was Chris. lol
          Gripe: lol you too
          Menomena: ! I told you my name first

Slum> turb watches too much anime he going DBZ on you right now b

Comment

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes View Post

Were you and Will competing to see who votes the other first?
            He was competing with the_paul to see who could vote me first. Paul is Italian and therefore sorta like all of our godfather.

Comment

Originally posted by scarlet View Post
              [USER="85441"]
              WillBy do you intend to be inactive this D1 as well, or would you characterize that as a scum!willby tell?
              First, as I mentioned before I was out of town and did not have reliable signal nor wifi

Second, I did what I had to do to get you lynched over my mafia rolecop or myself. Maybe it's a defensive willby tell, scum TBD.

Comment

I see a long and prosperous relationship blooming between myself and Scarlet. He is like Voth "Heavy." I can totally understand why the constant questioning and nonsense is totally annoying, but I can't blame him for doing it.

I just wish paragraphs were a thing and rambling wasn't a thing. I see the actual point behind the questions (and generally speaking most are reasonable questions) but the way in which they are asked just makes me gloss over a giant half-assed written run on sentence the same way it makes me gloss over Jessups posts.

I worked overnight, but I'll try to go back and decode whatever you are passing off as proper English sentence structure later. To bed now.

vote Jessup

Exalt Tradition is important,
                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

vote zeebu

Comment

Originally posted by field View Post
                    vote: WillBy

How do you say "I beat you to it" in Italian?
                    Scummy FUCKING move there Field. You're on my list now, bud. Look out.

I guess I'll do the next best thing, this guy is also perpetual scum (except last game, anomaly):

Vote EXALT
                    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

willby 99% scum at this point

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
                        I see a long and prosperous relationship blooming between myself and Scarlet.
                        Found two scum buddies on page 1. I'm on a roll.
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

VOTE JESSUP

doubt you are innocent town this go around tbh...
                          2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

m_leonhard the @ in post one didn’t @ you! The game has started! You scum again?

vote zeebu bc I’m still bitter about last game -.- I will of course get over it, but this seems like a fine vote for now since sdrawkcab isn’t here to take it.

scarlet I’m generally against D1 double kills, since it’s so easy to accidentally flip 2 townies, especially PR’s and have nothing to show for it. I did not read the arguments you made in the tiger king signup thread, and I recognize that your position may have changed since kthx indicated the phase isn’t totally open, but could you walk me through what you meant by “Not double lynching in a 1-or-2-lynch game is comparable to not lynching in a 1-or-0-lynch game.” Are you making this argument based on the assumption that the moderator has balanced the game expecting 1-2 each day, vs 0-1?

IRL updates: I’m on 2 new HoT cAsEs at work so my availability will likely only be compatible with being “active” if we keep page count down (group effort peeps, please no spamming/20-30 page days like last game)—my understanding is others generally agree here. In terms of the theming: I had been intending to read the King original for the past decade, but now I’ve accepted my fate and will be watching the movie tonight (or over the weekend if I work too late); so I should be more stoked on this (and hopefully flavor-competent) by tomorrow-ish.

Comment

Originally posted by Beast View Post
                              VOTE JESSUP

doubt you are innocent town this go around tbh...
                              Oh man, beast is playing this game.

vote beast

hes either scum or a liability for town. And he doesnt know how to unbold

Comment

Hold on, big post coming. Everyone listen up. And I'm only going to say this once. Let's begin.

Ive finally had my Vanilla iced chai latte for the morning, so I'm ready to play the game.

I'll be watching you all very closely this game.

We must stay vigilant in our hunt for scum.

Lots of random votes so far today, which are a bit of a cop out.

GO ON, and live your lives in peace. May the odds be ever in your favor.

Comment

Working...
                                X