silly* damnit im hung over
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Lol u know..I just watched Shawshank to prepare for this and a traitor as flavor for mafia cud be legit.

I also suspect if we have a serial killer it is either the leader of the sisters or is the main prison guard who was a brutal fukfuk
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by scarlet View Post
        So it's better to write twice as much but spread it into individual sentences so nobody can look at the whole in one place, and instead it just becomes a vague mass of shady implications?
        My essays aren't as wordy as your twitterfeed spam, taken collectively.

You literally didn't answer the question at all. I don't give a fuck who you're trying to lynch, I asked about how you intend to go about it.
        Well, I'm sort-of-lying. You answered the question contingent on my knowing your alignment; what you've told me is "yes, (I, Voth) intend to play the game the same way as last time".
        So do you play like scum all the time or just when you're scum?

Only thing which got me tented last time was mid-D1 exalt.

Sure:
        When you lynch someone they die. That's all. That's it. There's no greater meaning to it.
        Town win by killing all the scum.
        The lynch is an unblockable daykill that the town control. Every time you don't use the lynch you lose an opportunity to kill scum and get literally nothing. Scum get to kill town and you're pushed ever closer to lylo with no chance of making any progress.
        So it's obvious that nolynching is bad. You're giving up a town-owned kill and letting scum choose who dies i.e. not scum. This applies regardless of how many unblockable daykills the town is given. Single-lynching is killing one less possible scum than double-lynching, and pushes the proportion of kills which are directed by the scum up from 2:1 or whatever to 1:1, which is obviously a bad thing.
        Whether or not it's viable to actually get a double lynch going when so much vote activity happens at the end of a phase is another question though.
        This might not apply in powerrole heavy setups, I guess it depends on the roles. In setups which aren't open I tend to think like it's mountainous but maybe this is some unnecessarily high power closed setup where everyone is a cop or whatever. I haven't thought it through. My suspicion is that it'd still be better to double lynch though. It'd come down to the exact number of kills left before lylo, as usual.

To give me an idea of what sort of comparisons are valid.
        I am going to get off this carousel before the round and round becomes too much for me. I'll indulge you this time but I'm not going to play this game with you nonstop.

I didn't say I was going to play the same as last game. Not even remotely. I'm town this game - I was scum last game, and you were an annoyance that I was happy to get rid of. Lynching you was the highlight of the game for me because your unreadable essays full of word twisting and insufferable spin was enough to make me want to blow my brains out. And here we are again, with more word twisting and just flat out untruths in this game. I will give you this - you're consistently terrible at wordsmithing people who aren't morons to fit whatever narrative you want to push. You can try that nonsense all you want with those among us who can't string a sentence together.

Players like you are hilarious. Pointing fingers endlessly as if you have something legitimate you're going off of and citing imaginary statements to try to back it up.

Unrelated to your vaginal cramps that I seem to be the consistent beneficiary of, your stance that we should double lynch on D1 is pretty hilariously scummy. So is your bullshit explanation for why it's a good idea. I am definitely in the camp of making sure we lynch on D1, but a double lynch? Fascinating stuff. Any good scum team would take town to the cleaners if the idea is to go ahead and lynch two people day 1.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

edit I quoted myself instead of willby.. but exalt may have gotten u so bad.. explain why u underlined hunt for scum Willby.. u left that out of all ur other sully easter egg explanatios rofl :laugh:
          I didnt underline that, exalt did.

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post

I didnt underline that, exalt did.
            :laugh::laugh: ok lol still u did write on a single line "We must stay vigilante in our hunt for scum"

But a little less bad for you explaining this. still tho.. lol I see no purpose for your post except to confuse town
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Willby's point was that recently people have been dropping obscure hints all over the place day 1 to try to help their cause late game, and some of them are real stretches. He told us he was going to do this after we all died last game, he was going to subtle claim every role he could think of day 1 to make a point.
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

I don’t like it when Voth gets defensive, usually a scum tell. But he has a point about Scarlet.

I like when Exalt scum hunts, though I think he’s off the mark this time. WillBy’s explanation makes sense.

Why is Paul acting as WillBy’s lawyer? Easy way to say a lot of nothing.

Scarlet you are pushing a double lynch on d1 using math and logic we’ve all read a hundred times. It’s also an easy tactic for scum to use to act as if they’re playing pro-town. If you’re calling for a double lynch, who are you going to lynch? Unvote: WillBy vote: Scarlet I think you scum mahn.

PS Jessup is now a tw mafia legend? Wtf happened in my absence?
                Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by field View Post
                  Mike Judge inching closer to Nostradamus
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Because I'd rather not see a good player get lynched day 1 on such a stretch. Day 1 is for people like Xog to get lynched
                    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

VOTE WILLBY

guy seems suspicious atm, and I trust exalt who is the real legend.
                      2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

I don’t like it when Voth gets defensive, usually a scum tell. But he has a point about Scarlet.

I like when Exalt scum hunts, though I think he’s off the mark this time. WillBy’s explanation makes sense.

Scarlet you are pushing a double lynch on d1 using math and logic we’ve all read a hundred times. It’s also an easy tactic for scum to use to act as if they’re playing pro-town. If you’re calling for a double lynch, who are you going to lynch? Unvote: WillBy vote: Scarlet I think you scum mahn.

Not sure about Voth vs scarlet. No substance happening there, just dick measuring. But I think they're using different units.

Exalt hasnt been on to reply. I appreciate your understanding.

Hes lawyering without my request. Also I'll take a page out of zeebu book of dick jokes- pro-bono. Theres something there.

Everyone arguing against the d1 double lynch, but I'm going to try a different path. Please tell me if I'm wrong.
                        A double lynch doesnt give us twice as much info day 2 as a single lynch does. The argument in favor of a D1 lynch, in general, is that the information gained from the lynch, which presumably kills a townie. I dont think the same holds true for a double lynch. It's too easy for scum (and others) to hide when you arent forced to be committal. People already dismiss the first couple votes on each lynch, it would be worse if we had a double lynch on the board. Finally, at best we could make a 7-7-1 lynch tie. I feel like the mafia could too easily influence this. I suppose that's true in any other D1 lynch. We didnt let scum get lynched D1 last game, though D1 was all sorts of goofy...

Jessup is a self declared mafia legend, because nobody would lynch a mod confirmed townie.

Comment

I get what you're saying about me getting defensive, but this guy has been all over my dick since last game. It's a never ending spiral of word twisting and flat out lying to push a made up narrative with this guy. I was shocked that he was town last game because he plays so utterly anti-town. And here we are again with the same stuff starting up. Oh well.

Beyond that, agreed with the double lynch being a horrendous idea. As I said before, any scum team with someone with half a brain on it will likely take town to the cleaners on Day 1 if we all sit back and act like a double lynch D1 is a good idea. Scarlet, remember the whole point of the game? We are an uninformed majority and scum team is the informed minority - meaning they get to do super unfair stuff like scheme and work together to get desired results. We don't have the same luxury... and we certainly don't have shit to go off Day 1 to justify hanging two bodies right off the bat.
                          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10
                          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

WTF I was so damn bleary eyed and hung over when I read thru comments I thought scarlet was after me somehow when he never casted a vote on me when I thought he did. He went after voth which is always a good move. Apologies scarlet though I still think a double lynch isn't a good idea day 1. Please continue on smashing Voth was all furiousity.

Unvote Scarlet

PS Why is Nuke the Yanks posting and voting lol when not even playing...that is really confusing to the game and needs to be nipped in the bud by kthx ASAP
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                              WTF I was so damn bleary eyed and hung over when I read thru comments I thought scarlet was after me somehow when he never casted a vote on me when I thought he did. He went after voth which is always a good move. Apologies scarlet though I still think a double lynch isn't a good idea day 1. Please continue on smashing Voth was all furiousity.

Unvote Scarlet

PS Why is Nuke the Yanks posting and voting lol when not even playing...that is really confusing to the game and needs to be nipped in the bud by kthx ASAP
                              If he keeps doing it I'll put a stop to it.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

So I'm assuming Exalt was joking? There's no way Willby would half-openly say he was a goon. Not D1, not D2, not any day.My guess is he threw it out there to see who would bite, and no one di d .I would also be willing to be that if Willby does have some kind of power role, he definitely included it in that writeup.

The Voth/Scarlet love affair lasted all of one page. I thought it was going to be the start of something beautiful. I'm assuming phase change will come tomorrow evening so for now I'm leaving my vote on Scarlet.

I am 100 percent open to changing my vote if some new information comes along. But if we collectively have nothing to go on (reminder, it's D1), we should set aside our usual D1 grudge votes and vote to kill Scarlet. The formatting of her posts, the constant bombardment of nonsensical questions, the barrage of posts in general. Maybe it's petty, maybe it's lazy, but the one or two day phases she survived the last game gave me PTSD for walls of text with horizontal rules and I just don't want to go through it again.
                                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                                Message has been sent to online moderators
                                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                                (Overstrand)>no
                                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Working...
                                X