No announcement yet.

Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeebu: who did you target last night and did your action succeed or fail?

Also, halp or voth?
    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
      Zeebu: who did you target last night and did your action succeed or fail?

Also, halp or voth?
      i didnt have kthx pm anyone. i said as much before the night ended. whats the point at the moment? why are you even asking? of what relevance could that possibly be? unless you think im lying about my role... do you think im lying about my role?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

i didnt have kthx pm anyone. i said as much before the night ended. whats the point at the moment? why are you even asking? of what relevance could that possibly be? unless you think im lying about my role... do you think im lying about my role?
        No, I don't. You're all but confirmed town in my eyes. I can't think of any way your role would be used as a scum role.

I'm asking everyone who hasn't posted any results to chime in, hopefully catching scum lying in the process.

Beast who did you target?
        Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Halp there's no confirmation bias from my side, and it's quite obvious to me all these arguments you're making are typical scum go-tos.

I trust my result that says voth is Prison Librarian more than I trust you.
          Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Jessup thinks I should've counter claimed halp BEFORE the latter fake claimed. Impeccable reasoning really. If scum wins this game, it's thanks to this dude.
            Trench Wars Player

Comment

• shut ur face field.. up until now my play was based off who was voting off townies and who seemed most disturbing to town balance (voth).. That is all I will leave u with.
              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Edit* Vote count is

Halp - 5 (Field, Exalt, Willby, Voth, scarlet)

Voth - 4 (Halp, PF, Kass, Jessup)

No Vote- beast, m_leo, zeebu
                Thanks for the VC this is correct.

Phase change in close to 2 hours

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

shut ur face field.. up until now my play was based off who was voting off townies and who seemed most disturbing to town balance (voth).. That is all I will leave u with.
                  Makes no sense, most townies "voted off townies." Yet the only one you're voting for is voth. Why is voth scum for suspecting vehicle and voting for him? Vehicle played scummy, changed his vote a million times in a single page, claimed for no reason, botched his claim by adding "Town" to his role which looked like a scum slip. These are all grounds to consider him scummy. If Voth stayed off Vehicle AFTER suspecting him all game, THAT would be scummy. Actually ending up in vehicle train makes voth townie. Contrast that with what halp did: absent all d2 then comes and stays off Vehicle lynch, pointing at a scummy post beast made as his reasoning for not voting vehicle (beast made like 5 posts entire game, most of which are not game relevant).

Knowing nothing else about voth and halp, it's clear from how they're playing that voth is town and halp is scum. Voth scum hunts and try to find scum, his game is offense. Halp's entire contribution has been defensive the entire game.
                  ​​​​​​
                  ​​​​​​
                  ​​​​​​
                  Trench Wars Player

Comment

• No need for Exalt to use his power today. I just gave Jessup library duty, which means his vote doesn't count today. Can't think of a better way to not let him ruin the game. And that's it for me folks, I'm VT now.

Fuck off Jessup.
                    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10
                    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Edit* Vote count is

Halp - 5 (Field, Exalt, Willby, Voth, scarlet)

Voth - 3 (Halp, PF, Kass)

No Vote- beast, m_leo, zeebu
                      Updated VC

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                        No need for Exalt to use his power today. I just gave Jessup library duty, which means his vote doesn't count today. Can't think of a better way to not let him ruin the game. And that's it for me folks, I'm VT now.

Fuck off Jessup.
                        Interesting. I wont say I'm glad you've held this out until now, but this is a simple way to confirm your role/ability, and field along with it. I'm not sure why you let jessup have a vote for so long, but whatever. If we can get a mod-verified updated vote count before phase change, that would be much appreciated.

its allegedly 5-3, halp slated to be lynched

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

Updated VC
                          Oh snap. GG

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                            No need for Exalt to use his power today. I just gave Jessup library duty, which means his vote doesn't count today. Can't think of a better way to not let him ruin the game. And that's it for me folks, I'm VT now.

Fuck off Jessup.
                            kk next time don't be such a shit head and maybe townies will trust you more noob.
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I find it hilarious how bad Jessup is at this game. I actually find it more likely that Halp decides to commit suicide and vote himself than Jessup growing a brain and playing pro-town for once.
                              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• btw people don't get my play style. 1/2 the drama I pull out is for info on my final votes and the final vote is really whats important here.. was thinking to switch around anyways.
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X