No announcement yet.

Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We could use some more information from our actual cop, though. Would be good to start coming forward with info now I think? We know one of sorts exists from the action I copied on N1.

Halp tried to use this but no-one counter-claimed. Would it be Beast/Leo/PF maybe?

Comment

• I have a theory that perhaps Jessup is the Mafia Jailer. It explains the ability to prevent people dying if necessary, so it's very easy to come out as a Doctor as you can prevent deaths. But this doesn't explain how Field dies if Jessup jails Field. So the answer is she didn't jail Field, he died because someone killed him, maybe Jessup, and she's just messed up with the excuses/what to say? It's all seemingly starting to unravel at this point for her imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
        Oh I think I killed Scarlet lol.

Kthx just pmed me and said he forgot to do the action on Beast, so it was on my original target, Scarlet. Well, I just got 'Success' for once. Guess I drew the Mafia kill, unless anyone can suggest a Vigi that killed maybe tp N1 and scarlet N3?
        Read through my theory and tell me what you think.

Tl;dr:

Jessup is mafia. There is no town doctor, hence no CC.

N1, Jessup was sent by scum to NK someone, because a no CC doc claim wouldn't be suspected or matter if tracked. You put her ass in Solitary though, copying one of my abilities, thus stopping the scum kill N1. Paul died due to recruiting scum, aka bad meat (his character was gay and called rape targets fresh meat in the movie).

N2, Jessup wasnt sent, so she said she protected herself. I used my ability (Solitary) which likely was the real reason there was no NK again. We know Jessup was not the target two nights in a row, because Halp was strongman, and no scum team of Scarlet + Halp would stupidly NK the same target over and over and not use strongman, let alone on a 'doctor'.

N3, Jessup was sent to NK again, this time on Field obviously. She claimed she protected field, because she was afraid of a tracker or something, thinking she was smart in copying her planned defences for N1. Thing is, Scarlet and Halp are no longer around to tell her what to say, so Jessup fucked up when not on a leash. There's no strongman anymore, and since nobody claimed to have been RBed this entire game, theres almost certainly no RB either. That leaves no options to explain why Jessup would fail to protect Field, so she claims she is 'naive' now. Naive doctors do not exist. That's not a thing.

Also, Field sent me a BP Vest last night. His ability, combined with my Solitary ability, means a town doctor would not only beunnecessary, but unbalanced. Halp was a strongman due to Field's ability combined with Paul likely being BP, as almost all vanilla cult recruiters are due to balance reasons.

Oh, and Jessup has been drastically wrong about every single read in the game and continues to be. That may not be surprising, but she has played like scum this entire game, doing absolutely nothing helpful to town neither in the day or at night. Besides that, she claimed town doctor on D1 as a last whiff when about to be lynched, probably to out a real doctor (if one had existed), yet since there isnt one, she got lucky and survived. Thing is, doctors dont live this long after claiming D1. That too is not a thing. Doctors are always priority number 1, and shes not dead yet and its D4. Let that sink in.

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Just to correct the N1 - I investigated Jessup and got a 'could not find any clues because she was locked away in solitary', I'm trying to do that from memory so if I've word-for-worded that, kthx, it's not intentional so please don't kill me! so it wasn't me that jailed her. Someone else jailed Jessup, and the jailer 100% exists because I copied that action directly on N2 when I jailed Scarlet, looking like it prevented the NK. Last night I ended up on my original target Scarlet (I targetted him again for a second night running, switched to Beast but Kthx missed/forgot to do it), got 'Success' only, and now he's dead.
          I am the one with the Solitary action, so that person is me. You copied that ability onto her, removing her ability to do an action.

If you did not do it, then you'd simply get 'failed' because no person in Solitary can even be targetted at all. Youd get absolutely nothing back.
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• So Jessup would have jailed herself on N1 then... to protect her from a potential Vigi maybe? Not how I would have used a Jailer ability as scum but I can't second guess what Jessup might do.

Comment

• K ..it is time for town to step up and help your doctor and retain a townie. Beast m_leonhard PartyFalcon Zeebu. Can any of you vouch for me?

Exalt is clearly the Warden

Willby is clearly Scum.

Or they are both idiots.. but note who is pushing a vote on me when I revealed EXACTLY what happened to be honest to town and let them know. I am a BIG threat to scum. There is more than a reason for scum to come out to get me at this point in time too lol.

Also can anyone no matter what in game or out of game feud we have explain why I would get success when I protected field and still have him die? A scum roleblocker or a jailor would make me fail wouldn't it?

Go ahead and lynch me scum lol . It will be your own downfall when I flip EXACTLY what I have said I am all game since Day 1.
              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

We could use some more information from our actual cop, though. Would be good to start coming forward with info now I think? We know one of sorts exists from the action I copied on N1.

Halp tried to use this but no-one counter-claimed. Would it be Beast/Leo/PF maybe?
                If there was a cop, they'd have said something by D4 dont you think? It's pretty obvious Jessup is scum.
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

I am the one with the Solitary action, so that person is me. You copied that ability onto her, removing her ability to do an action.

If you did not do it, then you'd simply get 'failed' because no person in Solitary can even be targetted at all. Youd get absolutely nothing back.
                  My result from Kthx was that I investgiated Jessup, not that I jailed/solitaried her. The result from that was I got no clues, because she was locked away in solitary. I did not Jail her N1.

Comment

• I think we're arguing almost semantics at this point, Jessup needs to die today. I just want us all to be on the same page with absolute clarity.

There is an investigative role, maybe it's on the scum team, that provides a result when someone is in solitary of 'you found now clues'.

There is someone who can put people in solitary (you Exalt), which I copied N2 to apply to Scarlet. I got the message of 'you jailed Scarlet successfully' or similar. I think this might be why there was no NK because Scarlet was in solitary.

N3 my result was 'success' against Scarlet.

Comment

Just to correct the N1 - I investigated Jessup and got a 'could not find any clues because she was locked away in solitary', I'm trying to do that from memory so if I've word-for-worded that, kthx, it's not intentional so please don't kill me! so it wasn't me that jailed her. Someone else jailed Jessup, and the jailer 100% exists because I copied that action directly on N2 when I jailed Scarlet, looking like it prevented the NK. Last night I ended up on my original target Scarlet (I targetted him again for a second night running, switched to Beast but Kthx missed/forgot to do it), got 'Success' only, and now he's dead.
                      :laugh::laugh:
                      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

So Jessup would have jailed herself on N1 then... to protect her from a potential Vigi maybe? Not how I would have used a Jailer ability as scum but I can't second guess what Jessup might do.
                        You using your wildcard on her probably rolled Solitary, which is MY ability. I could only use it on myself, and only once. Your ability forces it to be used, so Jessup didnt get a choice in the matter.
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I'll let you catch up on all my posts before replying again, lol.

Comment

My result from Kthx was that I investgiated Jessup, not that I jailed/solitaried her. The result from that was I got no clues, because she was locked away in solitary. I did not Jail her N1.
                            Yes well, what I'm saying is the action specifically states nobody can target me whatsoever when in solitary, so had someone else done it to her or she did it to herself, youd get no result at all, not even a 'she was locked away in solitary'. You wouldn't be able to target her, thus your result should have just been 'failed'
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Kthx has clarified this to me since Exalt, with my result from N2 being 'I successfully jailed...' Rather than just 'Success'. I got more info than in a normal vanilla game. That's how I know she was in solitary, without being the one putting her in solitary. That's how I know there's an investigative role that provides clues, I don't know what that could be because I've not been one before.

He's providing more information than for the roles should get on vanilla mafia universe.

At least he is for me, maybe because I'm a wildcard, and it's making me look like an absolute clown lol.

Comment

• Anyway, my point remains. Jessup has no excuse for why she failed to protect Field last night, because there is no strongman anymore and no RBer.

Also, I think you're wrong about there being a jailer, because nobody else in the game claimed to be Jailed at any time except me, and I did it on myself as a 1 shot action N2. Nobody claimed to he RBed either. Jessup denied sending herself to Solitary on N1 as well, therefore that claim doesnt hold up either.
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X