No announcement yet.

Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in a rough spot sigh. I dunno wtf to do.. trying to be honorable but.. its like impossible to play this appropriately. I will still be honorable tho... but KASSIUS IS FULL OF SHIT.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
      Kthx has clarified this to me since Exalt, with my result from N2 being 'I successfully jailed...' Rather than just 'Success'. I got more info than in a normal vanilla game. That's how I know she was in solitary, without being the one putting her in solitary. That's how I know there's an investigative role that provides clues, I don't know what that could be because I've not been one before.

He's providing more information than for the roles should get on vanilla mafia universe.

At least he is for me, maybe because I'm a wildcard, and it's making me look like an absolute clown lol.
      So you're gonna tell me that there's a Jailer out there who did it only on N1 and did nothing else the other nights?

The only way this holds up is if the jailer is PF or Mleo, who havent been active.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Are you saying that Kthx has given me false info for my actions? That's the only reason I would have got 'you investgiated jessup and found no clues because she was locked away in solitary'.

Fuck I really am a schizo then, well played kthx is all I can say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
          I'm in a rough spot sigh. I dunno wtf to do.. trying to be honorable but.. its like impossible to play this appropriately. I will still be honorable tho... but KASSIUS IS FULL OF SHIT.
          Oh quiet you.

Vote Jessup

Comment

• Alright, I just skimmed (seriously like skimmed at best) most of these posts and my initial reaction is that Jessup might be scum for a few reasons but I am really not comfortable with the Exalr/Kassius dynamic and I haven't been comfortable with it all game. I am really busy at the immediate moment and need to read the posts in detail and I'd also really appreciate some help from other town players in the game. I really only trusted field and now he's gone (nice call scum) so here is where we are at.

Kassius baiting power roles with 9 players still in the game is cute until it's not cute. We aren't at crunch time yet and that insinuation was sort of interesting.
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• lool hahahah

Unvote Exalt

Vote Kassius :laugh::laugh:

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                Alright, I just skimmed (seriously like skimmed at best) most of these posts and my initial reaction is that Jessup might be scum for a few reasons but I am really not comfortable with the Exalr/Kassius dynamic and I haven't been comfortable with it all game. I am really busy at the immediate moment and need to read the posts in detail and I'd also really appreciate some help from other town players in the game. I really only trusted field and now he's gone (nice call scum) so here is where we are at.

Kassius baiting power roles with 9 players still in the game is cute until it's not cute. We aren't at crunch time yet and that insinuation was sort of interesting.
                Kassius' results dont add up.

If Kassius used a cop role and didnt use my Solitary role, then

A) There's a cop out there that has done and said nothing all game

B) There's a Jailer out there that has done nothing since N1.

Either both PF/Mleo match those roles EXACTLY, or Kassius is lying. It doesnt add up otherwise.

Jessup is still scum, because there's no reason to have failed to protect Field last night with the strongman dead, no RBer, and Jessup claiming to be a naive doctor of all things now. Also, Jessup literally admits to having visited Field last night, the first scum NK, likely because she was worried about being tracked or Field being watched by a voyeur or something. Jessup slipped there, because she likely forgot that there's no strongman now and no RBer when nobody else has been RBed all game.

RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Kassius' results dont add up.

If Kassius used a cop role and didnt use my Solitary role, then

A) There's a cop out there that has done and said nothing all game

B) There's a Jailer out there that has done nothing since N1.

Either both PF/Mleo match those roles EXACTLY, or Kassius is lying. It doesnt add up otherwise.

Jessup is still scum, because there's no reason to have failed to protect Field last night with the strongman dead, no RBer, and Jessup claiming to be a naive doctor of all things now. Also, Jessup literally admits to having visited Field last night, the first scum NK, likely because she was worried about being tracked or Field being watched by a voyeur or something. Jessup slipped there, because she likely forgot that there's no strongman now and no RBer when nobody else has been RBed all game.
                  I never claimed to be na?ve.. u manipulating WARDEN POS.. I said that was the only thing I could think of as to why I protected field and he still died. I got success n2 when no one died.. I suspect I STOPPED THE KILL NIGHT 2 by protecting myself.

I've said I am an X SHOT character now already too. My doctor role is X SHOT and... well .... Keep going lol this is hilarious exalt.. :laugh:
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I never claimed to be na?ve.. u manipulating WARDEN POS.. I said that was the only thing I could think of as to why I protected field and he still died. I got success n2 when no one died.. I suspect I STOPPED THE KILL NIGHT 2 by protecting myself.

I've said I am an X SHOT character now already too. My doctor role is X SHOT and... well .... Keep going lol this is hilarious exalt.. :laugh:
                    What was the result you got for N3?
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Also Jessup, you're an idiot. If you were the kill on N2, then youd have been killed by Halp using strongman. There's 0 chance a strongman isnt used on a doctor. Youd also be telling me Scarlet/Halp targeted you two nights in a row and didnt strongman, yet N3 they suddenly shot the exact same person you claim to protect again, third night in a row, and yet they finally get the kill even though the strongman was lynched?

Lol stfu
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

What was the result you got for N3?
                        I told you I got a success but protected field and he died but but but but ummm but .. :laugh:
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Also Jessup, you're an idiot. If you were the kill on N2, then youd have been killed by Halp using strongman. There's 0 chance a strongman isnt used on a doctor. Youd also be telling me Scarlet/Halp targeted you two nights in a row and didnt strongman, yet N3 they suddenly shot the exact same person you claim to protect again, third night in a row, and yet they finally get the kill even though the strongman was lynched?

Lol stfu
                          Great logic Einstein .. so do tell me why no one died N2.. Everyone has fucking X SHOTS in this game and you sitting over here trying to make me look scummy inferring Strongman halp was unlimited in strongman attacks? GTFO lol.. Aren't you supposed to be good at this game? Scum was saving up that role and thinking Jessup was more a distraction and had this dumb ass plan to use me to push against Voth.. U FAIL MR WARDEN!
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Great logic Einstein .. so do tell me why no one died N2.. Everyone has fucking X SHOTS in this game and you sitting over here trying to make me look scummy inferring Strongman halp was unlimited in strongman attacks? GTFO lol.. Aren't you supposed to be good at this game? Scum was saving up that role and thinking Jessup was more a distraction and had this dumb ass plan to use me to push against Voth.. U FAIL MR WARDEN!
                            Cause I jailed Scarlet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post

Cause I jailed Scarlet?
                              Sorry you are scum and would only jail town kass lol

Convenient target though to hide behind.. not bad.. :laugh:

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Unvote

vote jessup

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...