Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post

Cause I jailed Scarlet?
    Say what now? Scarlet wasnt jailed...he died?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
      Unvote

vote jessup

Scum or Dumb.. take ur pick
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Say what now? Scarlet wasnt jailed...he died?
        N2, Willby. I think I killed Scarlet N3.

Comment

• Literally have a friendly neighbor trying to lynch the town doc lol who has been nothing but honest the entire game. at least I can laugh at you all when this is over lol. I suggest you all vote for kass if you are town.

Obviously either someone misdirected me either being town or scum. I am unsure what role would do that where I still get success but it happened.. very slight chance kthx made me na?ve but I doubt it. anyways at least I play with honor and am truthful.. it'll be hilarious if im voted off and to see another townie die tonight lol.

Don't worry your gambler, friendly neighbor and governor got your back tho looolllllll :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The wildcard will come to the rescue even if 2 townies die as a result of this train on me .. dont worry guys u got this rofl...…… smarten up or pay the price :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Vote Jessup

You suck balls at this game.
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
              Literally have a friendly neighbor trying to lynch the town doc lol who has been nothing but honest the entire game. at least I can laugh at you all when this is over lol. I suggest you all vote for kass if you are town.

Obviously either someone misdirected me either being town or scum. I am unsure what role would do that where I still get success but it happened.. very slight chance kthx made me na?ve but I doubt it. anyways at least I play with honor and am truthful.. it'll be hilarious if im voted off and to see another townie die tonight lol.

Don't worry your gambler, friendly neighbor and governor got your back tho looolllllll :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The wildcard will come to the rescue even if 2 townies die as a result of this train on me .. dont worry guys u got this rofl...…… smarten up or pay the price :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

All game long Jessup is sucking Kassius' dick and now suddenly he's scum. What happened to the big dog of TW mafia?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Vote Count :

Jessup- 5 (In order of hot the votes unfolded on me)

1)Willby (shitty ass gambler role claim(can hurt town if he loses if legit), started the train on Jessup. Earlier Willby has said even if scarlet was scum scarlet should be allowed to live and we rather waste votes on lurkers. Multiple pushes for lynching lurkers to the point of being blind. Thinks Jessup is lying and would mention field died even though she protected Field. What scum would openly admit field died yet they got success?? Our town tracker is dead lol.. I'd not EVER do something to idiotic as to reveal my real target if I killed field.. You are braindead or scum)

2)Exalt (Was first to lay out elaborate plan defending kassius. Says Jessup is CAUGHT scum ROFL!!!?? Jessup volunteered the info about her action protecting herself N2 when no one died and how she protected Field succeeding yet somehow field still dying. Also Jessup had success N2 the only night no one died protecting herself. Why would Jessup volunteer this info to town if she was scum yet Exalt bases the whole theory Jessup is scum on this freely given info Jessup offers as soon as the round begins. Exalt claims governor too with now a bulletproof vest loool. Complete bs in Shawshank, prison has no fucking governor lol. The claimed governor is in ALL likelihood the WARDEN.

3) Kassius (Unconfirmed Wildcard who is in fact the Scum Jailor. Hid behind Scarlet Conveniently in case tracked. Needs to go TODAY if town has a chance. Those defending Kass this day phase when I flip town need SERIOUS looking over)

4) Zeebu (no reason given for vote on Jessup.. a terrible vote but is possible mafia scum neighbor. Either Zeebu or willby is scum.. I doubt both are, I'm leaning that zeebu is town who is an idiot at this stage who sent a message to willby making a terrible mistake.. though wtf would friendly neighbor wildly use that action night 1.. terrible choice and this role should be used after some info is revealed and NOT used as a blind shot N1. Seems silly to shoot in the dark like Zeebu did if a real friendly neighbor.

5)Voth (Never can look past his buddy circle and play the game objectively. Sadly his buddies are scum this game. Is so dumb he wants to continue his lynch town power role trains and not kill Jessup the doctor. Literally thought me following a vote train with voth today was somehow scummy of me.. lol he is the ONLY confirmed townie rofl , what awful luck for town to have field confirm him instead of me. Finally lost his shit and succumbs to his buddy list he follows EVERY game no matter what alignment they are and is now voting me the town Doc out lol..

PartyFalcon- 1 Beast (Beast wake up, PF is town and just busy I think. Scum seem to be the active ones sadly for us)

In conclusion it appears town has a bunch of inactives and a few gullibles. It is a real shame as it has hurt us badly. Having voth as the one action based confirmed town is hilariously sad for us too.

PartyFalcon

m_leonhard Can either of you help me stop this ridiculous train on me?

The time would be now if anyone has ANY info to step up.. otherwise your town doc is a goner cause of idiots and scum
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

All game long Jessup is sucking Kassius' dick and now suddenly he's scum. What happened to the big dog of TW mafia?
                  Care to show where I was doing that? lol I said kass being purposely volatile and diffuse when any1 questioned this wildcard claim was fishy as fuck and seeming scummy. I can't wait to see you flail to defend yourself when I flip town doc who saved N2 town kill and chose correctly to protect field. I dunno how the fk field died though but I DID protect field. The warden probably has some way to roleblock and flip my result or some bs.. I seriously doubt I am na?ve but... slim possibility there too.But to say I was sucking kass' dick is ridiculous.. go back and read my posts lol.

The mafia amazing TOWNIE dog Jessup sadly has to play with YOU as town rofl... Gonna laugh so hard when Voth is reason town loses.
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• So the sudden massive vote train on Jessup and then sudden drop off in activity is worrisome. I voted Jessup a) because there is inexplicable things going on with him and b) because I also wanted to see how things went if I voted for him.

So Jessup, I'm still open to changing my vote. How can you possibly explain field dying if you successfully protected him and the Strongman is dead?

Give me one reasonable explanation for it other than the fact that you just are not the Doctor at all.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I'm still over here laughing at Jessup constantly repeating she somehow stopped a kill N2 by protecting herself, even though she claimed on D1 (and didn't try to protect herself or anyone else N1?), scum had a strongman, Kassius put Scarlet in Solitary, and I put myself in Solitary. Literally none of those things add up to Jessup stopping a kill N2.
                      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I get what you're saying Voth, that it all happened a bit too quickly. But as both you and Exalt pointed out, no part of Jessups story adds up. I think everyone acting in towns interest should be questioning the claims made when the only reasonable explanation is that Jessup is lying. But where are her mafia teammates to muddy the waters? They're dead or afk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                          So the sudden massive vote train on Jessup and then sudden drop off in activity is worrisome. I voted Jessup a) because there is inexplicable things going on with him and b) because I also wanted to see how things went if I voted for him.

So Jessup, I'm still open to changing my vote. How can you possibly explain field dying if you successfully protected him and the Strongman is dead?

Give me one reasonable explanation for it other than the fact that you just are not the Doctor at all.
                          I assume scum has a manipulative role of some type. Like Captain or Redirector or Deflector or some other role that fucked up my action last night. I probably got success because I was sent to someone else other than field. It is either something like this or I am a Na?ve doc which seems very unlikely considering the roles so far revealed by town flips.

Exalt

Exalt..You have ZERO proof kassius put scarlet into "solitary" and the fact you are saying this is BS. All you have done all game is make grandiose statements about how you would block votes but never did so or how you locked yourself in solitary but there is ZERO proof you have done this either.. or that field gave you a bullet proof vest but you again have ZERO proof of that either.

Again Kassius' wildcard claim is complete BS and kass needs to go . Kass is the mafia jailor..

Exalt seems to be pulling out all the stops to protect kass who is totally unconfirmed. My claim I made was legit and a full claim under duress D1 to save myself while KAssius' claim is BS and was made under no duress and was a purposeful scum ploy set in motion by them to dilute roles like Town watcher, tracker and voyeur results because kass is creeping around jailing a townie each night.

Both KAss and Exalt came out to sow doubt when I said I jailed myself N2. Both are scum.

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                            Oh I think I killed Scarlet lol.

Kthx just pmed me and said he forgot to do the action on Beast, so it was on my original target, Scarlet. Well, I just got 'Success' for once. Guess I drew the Mafia kill, unless anyone can suggest a Vigi that killed maybe tp N1 and scarlet N3?
                            How does that add up? If you killed Scarlet by way of the mafia kill, how did field die?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I suspect willby is scum or survivor too. Willby is definitely not to be trusted..
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

For one thing, she claimed doctor, yet protected nobody except herself (on N2 btw), yet this was after claiming Doc at EoD1 and with Halp being a strongman and alive. Halp got lynched D3, not D2. N3 she claims she protected Field, yet Field died and there is no longer Halp to strongman it. She also didnt say her result 'failed' as if she was RBed, and I can confirm that Field did not visit a PGO or anything last night.

PS: Field's role combined with the self-Solitary (jailkeeper) actions means a doctor was not needed in this setup, not to mention Field provided a reason for a strongman to exist. Also, my theory about Paul being a BP recruiter who died trying to recruit scum is still probably correct.

So what I'm saying is, Jessup is lying, and not normal town Jessup lying. Jessup is lying scum.
                                Did I miss how you can confirm that field didn't visit a PGO last night? Is that just because you claim he gave you a bulletproof vest? PGOs are not typically scum roles but it's not impossible. Even mafia scum says it's uncommon but that doesn't mean it's impossible.

I take issue with that claim anyway. Why would field provide you with a bulletproof vest when him and I were tied together through both him getting my role in PM and me investigating him N1? Why would he give you, someone not even a hair more than 50/50 town, a vest rather than me, who he knows is town? That doesn't seem like a field move to me.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X