Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
    The fact that PF and MLeo still have not chimed in is literally bullshit.

kthx modkill?
    Breathe, my man. You shouldn't modkill mid phase anyways

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Breathe, my man. You shouldn't modkill mid phase anyways
      When I have a second, I'll find the exact date they both posted last. I have no doubt they both are far beyond a fair shake. Just die at this point. If they are both town I can't count on them to show up and vote... so why? Why leave them?
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Phase change will be Monday night at around 9pm(central) if PF and Mleo haven't posted yet I will MK them with the lynch.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
          Phase change will be Monday night at around 9pm(central) if PF and Mleo haven't posted yet I will MK them with the lynch.
          Thanks, and I know they put you in an impossible situation here. But I can't help but feel that they have put the game in a really shitty spot.

I know you can't go any further and respect that.

One is town, one is scum, like I said a long time ago. Which is which I have no idea - they both are brutally nonexistent.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
            So here's what I know.

Zeebu passed me a note last night which pretty much confirms someone as town unless Kthx is playing the sickest joke in history. Zeebu says the note is about Willby, so Willby is confirmed town. I assume that confirms zeebu as well because why would an anti-town player confirm a townie to a confirmed townie? Makes no sense.

That said, Jessup looks awfully guilty, but Exalt and Kassius are a grouped together entity in my mind since early on when Exalt was displaying what I would call nicely "selective" reasoning with regards to Kassius and the whole issue with Willby. Exalt does not make me feel like pro-town Exalt normally does. I'm not comfortable with him or Kassius and both of them have made me scum radar go off in various ways. I'm not sure how to make heads or tails of this with everything against Jessup too because unless they decided to bus their least common denominator, I don't have any explanation.

Willby, zeebu, unless Kthx is pulling a sick joke, you're town with me. So let's figure this out.
            Stopped reading here. Willby is not confirmed town by kthx. My ability is for kthx to confirm I am town to a person of my choice. It’s innocent child but pm’d to who I choose instead of to the thread in general.

im still ok with willby being town but just wanted to say he hasn’t been confirmed by kthx.

i haven’t read beyond this quote yet so I’ll continue

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• It was a 2 shot, used both. Willby and voth. Ok now I’ll go back and read

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                Stopped reading here. Willby is not confirmed town by kthx. My ability is for kthx to confirm I am town to a person of my choice. It’s innocent child but pm’d to who I choose instead of to the thread in general.

im still ok with willby being town but just wanted to say he hasn’t been confirmed by kthx.

What?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

You said on more than one occasion that what I was sent applied to Willby.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Very much this. Though I'd like to think that doing my best to confirm zeebu as town is, in fact, a pro-town move.

What Voth should have received via pm, in addition to any other night results, is that zeebu passed you a note through the bars of your cell saying that zeebu is a prisoner. Once again, I cant be 100% but also cant justify this meaning anything other than that he is town.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Very much this. Though I'd like to think that doing my best to confirm zeebu as town is, in fact, a pro-town move.

What Voth should have received via pm, in addition to any other night results, is that zeebu passed you a note through the bars of your cell saying that zeebu is a prisoner. Once again, I cant be 100% but also cant justify this meaning anything other than that he is town.
                      What in the actual fuck.

That is exactly the wording I got from Kthx which I held back out of respect for the game. So what are you two getting at? Why did zeebu say it gave me Willbys alignment and then walk it back and now you chime in to walk it back further?

God, fuck this game. I can't help but think I'm surrounded by Beasts and Jessups and inactive dickheads who shouldn't have signed up if they didn't have time.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I have no idea what wording was pmed. All it should say is that effectively I am confirmed town. That’s it. Nothing else beyond that. My only ability is for me to choose a person and have the mod confirm that I am town.

I can do that twice. I used it on willby and voth. That’s it.

Voth, if you’re once again trying to leverage this for confusions sake, stop. Try something else. I personally still think you’re a town lean. Start there

Comment

I have no idea what wording was pmed. All it should say is that effectively I am confirmed town. That’s it. Nothing else beyond that. My only ability is for me to choose a person and have the mod confirm that I am town.

Voth, if you’re once again trying to leverage this for confusions sake, stop. Try something else. I personally still think you’re a town lean. Start there
                          Why did you do a wild shot in the dark n1 to willby? What made you think willby was a safe townie bet to waste one of your x-shots on?
                          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I have no idea what wording was pmed. All it should say is that effectively I am confirmed town. That’s it. Nothing else beyond that. My only ability is for me to choose a person and have the mod confirm that I am town.

What the fuck? Again.. something I can't really use because the guy always acts like he's on drugs. The PM I got said nothing about Willby (that was what you said pages ago). It didn't say anything about ANYONE by name, including you. So be more specific or fuck off.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I also suspect willby is Andy Dufresne a third party Survivor with a few x shot single vote blocks. Perhaps has a proper "gambling" succeed or fail aspect to it.

He has proven he was removed from a vote once but I'm leaning towards 3rd party.

I have no proof and this is a guess but think willby is playing scummy recently. He could be a scum traitor too who knows. Think I trust zeebu over willby though at this stage more, Just really confused why they both want to lynch me.

Again I think kassius is best vote this phase but am staying on exalt for now as he is pretty obviously scum too..
                              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                                I also suspect willby is Andy Dufresne a third party Survivor with a few x shot single vote blocks. Perhaps has a proper "gambling" succeed or fail aspect to it.

He has proven he was removed from a vote once but I'm leaning towards 3rd party.

I have no proof and this is a guess but think willby is playing scummy recently. He could be a scum traitor too who knows. Think I trust zeebu over willby though at this stage more, Just really confused why they both want to lynch me.

Again I think kassius is best vote this phase but am staying on exalt for now as he is pretty obviously scum too..
                                My brain swelling is reaching critical levels. Please keep going and just sacrifice me from this horseshit.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X