No announcement yet.

Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love these people saying there is only one scum is left lol.. the scum is deep
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
      Love these people saying there is only one scum is left lol.. the scum is deep
      Remind me who all the remaining scum members are? I'm interested in your list.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
        in a balance sense, i tend to agree that having a scum aligned person that can stop a vote is pretty overpowered. it would be tough to swallow having kthx give that ability to scum, even if it was a one time use.
        A warden could easily do that action in his game lol.. remember in the movie how hard the warden came down on Andy Dufresne when he played the song. he was thrown in solitary like 2 months for it :\
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Remind me who all the remaining scum members are? I'm interested in your list.
          Kassius , Exalt and you are 3rd party survivor
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Kassius , Exalt and you are 3rd party survivor
            I'm going to vomit.
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

I'm going to vomit.
              oh ya and Voth is scum in real life. forgot to add that 1 to the list
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
                It seems fairly obvious to me what the situation with kassius and exalt is. I’m not sure why scarlet, arguably the most advanced player here, is using shitlogic to throw shade. This is TW forum mafia, the only time a coordinated scum claim like the type scarlet is suggesting of kassius and exalt happens here on D2 is in theory, and it never ends up being more than that. Maybe we’re witnessing the evolution of TW forum mafia unravel before our eyes, but I’m more inclined to believe both of them and use said information to find scum.

Exalt and Kassius are now my strongest town reads, and it’s hard to not get scum vibes from anyone throwing shade in their direction.

ill leave my vote on beast for now, but Willby is also not making a lot of sense under pressure, and I’d definitely move in that direction if/when appropriate.
                loool this is so damning.. this is scum halp's misdirecting logic lool

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Just going to have to wait to see who dies tonight and whether it affects thoughts for the rest of the game.

I suggest we all put our town/scum reads in play before change of phase to this end, rather than second-guessing a dead person's reads. Not sure how useful mine are but here goes:

Scum :

Jessup

Not Sure (scum lean):

Beast - Won't roleclaim, got a fail against me one of the nights but won't say what he tried to do.

Not Sure (town lean)

Exalt - I can't get my head around ending the phase with Jessup on the block. It makes no sense to me. Unless he wanted to force through the deaths of leo and PF on the balance of probability that they were inactive scum.
                  Willby - Still a bit hungover from D2 fighting it out with him, but has genuinely helped me with some useful flavour/balance info in the last couple of pages.

Town :

Voth - from Field
                  Zeebu - confirmed his alignment via role to Willby/Voth IIRC?
                  Kassius

Going to target Jessup tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                    Kassius

Going to target Jessup tonight.
                    hahahah :laugh::laugh::laugh: Oh no I'm going to be jailed by kassius everyone.. so when a kill happens you know why..

PS. KAssius.. where is our town cop you promised was out there with your bs wildcard claim?? hahahah scummer trying hard to do last throws by jailing me. You realize if I am jailed and a kill happens still you are caught kass? loool

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

hahahah :laugh::laugh::laugh: Oh no I'm going to be jailed by kassius everyone.. so when a kill happens you know why..

PS. KAssius.. where is our town cop you promised was out there with your bs wildcard claim?? hahahah scummer trying hard to do last throws by jailing me. You realize if I am jailed and a kill happens still you are caught kass? loool

It was Field, this has been covered.

Comment

It was Field, this has been covered.
                        Or voth, got mixed up, either one. Willby covered it earlier this phase.

Comment

• Remember to turn in your night action even if it's just to say no action tonight
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Field said his N1 action was to get Voths role and alignment, and he confirmed what Voth has claimed. Voth said his N1 action was to investigate field. I said it was cute that they targeted each other. I was a little suspicious that they had just town cleared each other, but with field flipping green, its 100%.
                            Here you go, Jessup. Please kill me tonight btw.

Comment

Or voth, got mixed up, either one. Willby covered it earlier this phase.
                              can u explain how wildcard works when a role has MULTIPLE action xsshots Einstein?? Please explain this clearly for us all. lol.. ur claim is so weak with all these xshots yet for some stupid reason EVERYONE but me is giving you a pass. Wildcard does NOT work in this setup u NOOB SCUM!

Explain it to us please.. i'd love to know how it is determined with all these x shots with various actions town seems to have rofl.. :laugh::laugh::laugh4::laugh4:.
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I dunno, all I got for my role was a link to the Mafia Universe wildcard role.

Then by getting more info than I should have, which made me clarify with Kthx, I realise it was just a kthx-modified wildcard that had a little more 'awareness', i.e. power.

I thought at the beginning I could only roll actions from people who are alive or still have roles in play, and nothing has happened that contradicts this yet. Not many roles are about now, though, so the pool is quite limited. And if the pool is just kill/solitary you, well, it's a no-brainer really.

Comment

Working...
                                X