Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

The flip side of the coin of course is that he is not town and he deliberately threw that hissy fit knowing that if Jessup was lynched and flipped town, he is fucked immediately.
    You are so fucking retarded. You have no common sense or ability to game solve. Everything you do is just based on your gut, which is literally always wrong, while you also take fucking credit for things like Halp being lynched, even though it was ME who made the case on him starting D2. It was me who made the case on Jessup now. it was me who did fucking everything in this game, while the most townie thing you've done is claim Field was town to gain him on your side, as if scum you wouldn't buddy him as well.

BTW, for all of you idiots out there, Field said he saw Voth's role, yet he did not get his alignment. I believe Voth is a librarian. I do not believe he is town. All that motherfucker does is defend scum and steal other people's cases and pretend he made them.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
      I dunno, all I got for my role was a link to the Mafia Universe wildcard role.

Then by getting more info than I should have, which made me clarify with Kthx, I realise it was just a kthx-modified wildcard that had a little more 'awareness', i.e. power.

I thought at the beginning I could only roll actions from people who are alive or still have roles in play, and nothing has happened that contradicts this yet. Not many roles are about now, though, so the pool is quite limited. And if the pool is just kill/solitary you, well, it's a no-brainer really.
      ur such a scum pos .. lol always playing victim using kthx name as a protective alibi when people push ur bs claim.. its low and lame and WEAK. Kthx isn't going to step in and say shit to defend this nonsense.. u are making shit up and this is like the 4th time u use kthx as outs.. GTFO SCUM lol This is complete BS on your part. SCUM JAILOR
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

ur such a scum pos .. lol always playing victim using kthx name as a protective alibi when people push ur bs claim.. its low and lame and WEAK. Kthx isn't going to step in and say shit to defend this nonsense.. u are making shit up and this is like the 4th time u use kthx as outs.. GTFO SCUM lol This is complete BS on your part. SCUM JAILOR
        Would you rather I just make up a different story every time you ask the same question 4 times because you don't like the answer I give?

Comment

• I want someone to shoot me tonight. I'd like Voth to fucking explain that shit after I don't die, since he doesn't believe Field gave me a BP Vest and went on a tangent about that dumbfuck Scum PGO shit to save Jessup and put all focus on me instead. That was one of the stupidest fucking things I've ever read him say, so I know it isn't coming from town Voth. When I don't die from the BP Vest, I'd like you stupid fucks to explain to me how it's possible I'd be scum in this game and be literally unkillable with a forced no-lynch ability in the day and BP at night. That would be the most unbalanced shit ever created. I'd legitimately like to see Voth try to explain that away.
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• This is getting silly now, Jessup, even for you Realising now you might need another summary as you seem to like hearing my answers over and over again.

How this game has gone has been pretty convoluted, I think you'll agree. Each night, I've taken a positive action against suspcious persons. Every time, the result has given us some good information. Scarlet was jailed on a night where not kills occurred. Halp was the only scum I've missed off because I didn't have the same read as the others. Other than Halp, I'm squeeky clean and you've picked a bad target to lump in on for the past 10 pages. There you go, take me out cause I'm the dangerous wildcard that could end the game for you tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

You are so fucking retarded. You have no common sense or ability to game solve. Everything you do is just based on your gut, which is literally always wrong, while you also take fucking credit for things like Halp being lynched, even though it was ME who made the case on him starting D2. It was me who made the case on Jessup now. it was me who did fucking everything in this game, while the most townie thing you've done is claim Field was town to gain him on your side, as if scum you wouldn't buddy him as well.

BTW, for all of you idiots out there, Field said he saw Voth's role, yet he did not get his alignment. I believe Voth is a librarian. I do not believe he is town. All that motherfucker does is defend scum and steal other people's cases and pretend he made them.
              Actually, I made the case on Halp while you threatened to hold the entire game hostage and prevent a lynch unless we followed your awesome advice and lynched either field or Willby. I was the one sitting with one other person (not you, someone else I can remember) with a vote on Halp begging people to switch to Halp until you finally agreed to get off field (town) and Willby (probably town) and settle to lynch Vehicle (another townie, but was playing scummy). So yeah... no.

Pointing out all possibilities isn't a scum move. It's a town move. I didn't say I felt that was the case, I just said that's the other option. Calm down. The hysterics just make you look scummier.
              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10
              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                You are misremembering.
                Originally posted by field View Post

One of my actions is called "Bribe Guards" - find one player's full role name.

I investigated Voth N1, he was Prison Librarian. This was before he roleclaimed. That's his full role and alignment. Alignment being "Prison" which is the flavor for town this game. That's my proof he's town.

Once I had a result, in the first post I tagged Voth in I asked him why he wrote a book. It was an outlier comment in a huge post discussing the game, meant to signal to him that I trust him. It was subtle enough that no one besides him would pick up on it. I did ask him to go back and read that post.
                ​​​​​
                ​​​​​​
                Field had his role and alignment. Could you two just stop?

Comment

• Hi all, apologies -- been prepping for a trial next Monday. Finally got a moment of fresh air. I clearly have a lot to catch up on, so give me a little bit to read up on what happened while I was awol.

Comment

• LOL I'm dead. There ya go. Sorry, won't comment more.

Comment

• Can someone please explain how PF was recruited cult if T_P died N1? Doesn't make sense to me with the action order at all.

The only thing I can think of is T_P died last in action order because of trying to recruit scum.

Where is our cop you promised KAssius??.. lol liar..

Again KAssius MUST go TOMORROW.. remember too when I die tonight that Exalt been sticking up for kass this whole game :angry:
                      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                        Can someone please explain how PF was recruited cult if T_P died N1? Doesn't make sense to me with the action order at all.

The only thing I can think of is T_P died last in action order because of trying to recruit scum.

Where is our cop you promised KAssius??.. lol liar..

Again KAssius MUST go TOMORROW.. remember too when I die tonight that Exalt been sticking up for kass this whole game :angry:
                        PF had to have started as cult with Paul.

Field had a cop 1 shot, so I assume that's what happened. You were jailed though, which doesn't make sense now that PF and Mleo flipped. Either you Jailed yourself N1, or Kassius is confirmed scum.

So lynching you is still the best option, because either you flip scum, or Kassius is outted as scum. Also, you still cannot explain how you 'succeeded' in protecting Field, yet he still died. You didnt claim to be RBed. You legit claimed busdriver or some dumb shit like that. Beast is the only other person who could flip Busdriver at this point.
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Imo, if Jessup flipping scum doesnt end the game, Beast should be next. Jessup has ranted and raved about literally everyone this game except those that flip scum so far. She never tried to vote Halp or Scarlet and never even mentioned them as possible scum... Guess which other player left Jessup never mentioned? Beast.
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Actually, I made the case on Halp while you threatened to hold the entire game hostage and prevent a lynch unless we followed your awesome advice and lynched either field or Willby. I was the one sitting with one other person (not you, someone else I can remember) with a vote on Halp begging people to switch to Halp until you finally agreed to get off field (town) and Willby (probably town) and settle to lynch Vehicle (another townie, but was playing scummy). So yeah... no.

Pointing out all possibilities isn't a scum move. It's a town move. I didn't say I felt that was the case, I just said that's the other option. Calm down. The hysterics just make you look scummier.
                            You are an idiot. Go back and read. I was the ONLY other person D2 to vote Halp. That's it. Me. I even made a PoE showing who was left who even had a shot of being scum. I was right about all of it too.
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Me scum? Exalt/voth hope you read my last post.

When's phase change kthx? Can't be many actions left now.

Comment

• QUOTE=Exalt;n1343566]

Your argument has swayed me Zeebu.

UNVOTE: Zeebu

VOTE: Halp
                                [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

That's the plan. Mleo or Halp should be the lynch today. If they flip red, the first domino falls and the rest should go with it. Solve from there.

If they flip green, Scarlet might be the best lynch moving forward IMO. Maybe that ends up not being the case, but IMO they took enough hard stances to where they've got very little outs now. Their reads just don't make sense as it stands. You can't say there are 3 scum (and a survivor? what?) left while also refusing to name a 3rd player, but TRing 90% of all the possibilities as well.

It may be worth it for someone to check Scarlet tonight if possible regardless of what happens. Otherwise, checking whoever doesn't get lynched between MLeo/Halp might be a good idea.
                                Read it and weep Voth. Page 15. Prior to anyone voting Vehicle. Been solving this game since early on D2.
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X