No announcement yet.

Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it should be pretty soon was that the doctor all day with my dad maybe 2 hours
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
      Me scum? Exalt/voth hope you read my last post.

When's phase change kthx? Can't be many actions left now.
      You're a possibility, but not a likely one. Imo, Jessup is obvious scum, and if that doesn't end the game, Jessup pretty much spewed Beast to be scum too by ber never mentioning him, same as she never mentioned or suspected Halp or Scarlet at any point in this game. Jessup not suspecting someone effectively means they're scum at this rate
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

You're a possibility, but not a likely one. Imo, Jessup is obvious scum, and if that doesn't end the game, Jessup pretty much spewed Beast to be scum too by ber never mentioning him, same as she never mentioned or suspected Halp or Scarlet at any point in this game. Jessup not suspecting someone effectively means they're scum at this rate
        As long as he flips scum, I think we finally found something to agree on!
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Willby(4) - kassius, beast, m_leon, vehicle
          M_leon(2) - scarlet, field
          Halp(2) - voth, exalt
          Field(1) - jessup
          Beast(1) - halp

Non voters- zeebu - partyfalcon

Updated.

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
          I personally don't prefer PF, because they don't help my process of elimination. Mleo and Halp do. If those flip red, the game should be easy to solve going forward. If they don't, then Scarlet was my next choice as scum. If I have to repost the entire sequence of events where I got this whole thought process from, I can. After I mentioned that whole thing, Scarlet disappeared too. I kind of want to resolve that.

Why is everyone against mleo/halp?
          Voth

More D2 solving from me. You were busy the entire time saying 'I have to catch up' on repeat.

Also, guess who the FIRST person to vote Vehicle was? Yep, that's right, YOU.

Originally posted by Voth View Post

Unvote Halp
          Vote Vehicle

If you are town, this is an easy one. Guy is caught scum. 100% - take it to the fucking bank.

Switch up to this asshole now please townies.
          Voth was the one who begged everyone to move to Vehicle, while Field and I were pushing Halp/Mleo.
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Isnt going back and reading interesting? You can disprove all sorts of Voth lies in less than a few minutes time. I kinda wish you were scum Voth, but I think maybe you're town now that WillBy corrected me on the alignment thing with Field. I thought he only got your rokecard. Godfather doesn't really make sense when he was a role + alignment cop.
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Jessup and then Beast is my guess. Kassius is third, but a distant one.
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Jessup and then Beast is my guess. Kassius is third, but a distant one.
                lol scum ^^ loool god this game is so stupid. again kass' wildcard claim is bs and does not work for this setup.. as suspected exalt been covering for kass the whole game and continues to do so.. facepalm
                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

lol scum ^^ loool god this game is so stupid. again kass' wildcard claim is bs and does not work for this setup.. as suspected exalt been covering for kass the whole game and continues to do so.. facepalm
                  You thinking I'm scum pretty much confirms me town. Anyone you dont suspect flips scum.
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• The prison awoke to another missing inmate, Willby aka Floyd the prison gambler was dead.

Begin day 5
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Vote Kassius
                      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Post 12, my first post in the game:

Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                        Willby are you planning on being outted on N1 again, tonight? If we can get a double-lynch going maybe we can at least save you from this fate :P
                        WI

Post 31, my second post in the game :

Lol, Willby. Definitely not at PF's level, there Conceivably this game might have people on the same teams as last game if truly random. At least one perhaps, so is it a reasonable bet to vote one of the last game's scum? Rather vote with some ass-backwards logic than none at all. Vote Willby
                        LDCAR

Post 1400, before phase change :

This is getting silly now, Jessup, even for you Realising now you might need another summary as you seem to like hearing my answers over and over again. How this game has gone has been pretty convoluted, I think you'll agree. Each night, I've taken a positive action against suspcious persons. Every time, the result has given us some good information. Scarlet was jailed on a night where not kills occurred. Halp was the only scum I've missed off because I didn't have the same read as the others. Other than Halp, I'm squeeky clean and you've picked a bad target to lump in on for the past 10 pages. There you go, take me out cause I'm the dangerous wildcard that could end the game for you tonight.
                        TRHEE SHOT

Does anyone think that I was playing a fake wildcard claim from day 1, with my first two posts of the game?

Well Jessup, looks like you weren't smart enough to just call my bluff and kill me. Instead hoping suspicion being levelled at me would get me lynched today. You also killed probably the worst target last night, it should have been Zeebu. You killed someone who was ambiguous, which makes today and tomorrow much easier, thank you. Had you killed me, I was hoping that my overtly obvious #1400 message would be enough for Voth/Exalt to figure out that I took no action last night, because my wildcard ability is now depleted. Especially as I asked Voth/Exalt to read it again, which Field asked Voth to do about the 'writing/reading a book' quote.

By goading you into killing someone else, I think this is pretty much solved now.

Let's not even bother with who you tried to protect last night, either you're scum or literally the worst doctor ever lol, as in you're making that doctor game Beast played look good.

Vote Jessup

Comment

• As the only confirmed towns that I'm aware of, I'll vote whomever Zeebu and Voth agree to vote on, no questions asked, no agenda. I'm just an extra town vote. So if you two want to vote anyone other than Jessup, I'll happily switch, but I can't see that happening this phase.

Comment

• VOTE: Jessup
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I wonder who Jessup pretended to protect this time.
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• She protected WillBy, but it didn't work because she's a naive doctor who was busdriven, then roleblocked, then driven again, then her account got hacked, and then her hacker changed her action into an NK instead, then WillBy ran straight into a scum PGO.
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X