Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

To be honest the same could be said for Voth/field. Not saying it's likely, less likely than me/zeebu being scum, but theres no verification of either of them outside each other. If zeebu could send a note over to one of them though, I think that could extend the circle to include zeebu and like half me.
    No chance, cause of the way it played out. This was building a few days with field and voth. The way halp tried to align early with my and a few others suspicions on Voth was a scum ploy and field and voth had nothing to do with it, No way in hell Voths brain or temperament could actually allow a plan like this to come to fruition. Voths huge ego would never be able to allow itself something like this.

Voths MO is to wildly vote players not in his click of 5 he is used to and abuse, insult and make stupid trains on new players or lurkers until one hits and then act like he is gods best creation when he finally gets a result after leaving a trail of ruins behind him. Field and voth are town sadly. lol :laugh::laugh:
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Just left Typhoon Texas for neon night at the waterpark. Gonna beca bit.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Surprisingly got nearly everything in. Phase change in the morning.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• so in my city starting monday, everyone will be required to wear masks in public, can someone please make a subspace 3d printed mask? i'd be willing to pay alot of money for one.
          2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Speaking of which, can we send Jessup to that mafia championship thing next year? I would really enjoy watching some heads explode after they write all their logical posts that took hours on some excel spreadsheet, and then Jessup barges in with some ridiculous read that defies all logical and common sense.
            Sure, sounds good to me. They'll never invite us back, but the lulz will live on in history.
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Beast View Post
              so in my city starting monday, everyone will be required to wear masks in public, can someone please make a subspace 3d printed mask? i'd be willing to pay alot of money for one.
              What the fuck is the point when it's 3 months too late? Sounds like your city is run by idiots.
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

What the fuck is the point when it's 3 months too late? Sounds like your city is run by idiots.
                By Republicans*

Enjoy the shitshow Arizona, Texas, and Florida. And it'll spread to other states. It's spilling over from Arizona to Imperial County, California (lots of farming in this area).

I will never understand how wearing a mask can be politicized. Your fucking doctors and surgeons wear masks. Try asking them to remove them during your next procedure, but first you must sign a waiver relinquishing them of any liability.
                Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• This is what Beast wrote in another thread:

"Rab ... ignoring the_paul, AND wark? LOL they actually contribute a lot to the forums , but he wouldn't know that because he probably jumped the gun, and ignored them too soon, o well.

Rab, I invite you to a trenchwars forum mafia game sometime, it's really fun, and has high entertainment value."

Well I'm glad you're being entertained while not contributing and being a general waste of space.

Found my next vote.
                  Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• wow real live statists
                    I will never understand how forcing someone to take arbitrary actions at gunpoint on their own dollar can be noncontroversial.
                    Voth you sure do seem optimistic about the modkills. PF posted. Beast has been posting. m_leo hasn't posted but they were relatively active at the start of D2 and their inactivity isn't accounted for so I don't see any reason for it to hold up. Don't suddenly act like you and/or everyone else active in the thread is a retard; nobody is going to try to lynch someone that's getting modkilled on the same day. It's a virtual certainty that there will be some empty posts which do nothing but put off the modkill and as soon as that happens, good luck floating a lynch outside of it.
                    I tell you what: if all of PF/m_leo/beast either line up for the modkill or post some huge amazing wall of text that provides a neat analysis and instantly convinces the reader that the author is town, I'll happily hammer myself. PoE is instantly three/four days ahead of schedule at the cost of one mislynch. Is that really what you expect to happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by scarlet View Post
                      wow real live statists
                      I will never understand how forcing someone to take arbitrary actions at gunpoint on their own dollar can be noncontroversial.
                      Voth you sure do seem optimistic about the modkills. PF posted. Beast has been posting. m_leo hasn't posted but they were relatively active at the start of D2 and their inactivity isn't accounted for so I don't see any reason for it to hold up. Don't suddenly act like you and/or everyone else active in the thread is a retard; nobody is going to try to lynch someone that's getting modkilled on the same day. It's a virtual certainty that there will be some empty posts which do nothing but put off the modkill and as soon as that happens, good luck floating a lynch outside of it.
                      I tell you what: if all of PF/m_leo/beast either line up for the modkill or post some huge amazing wall of text that provides a neat analysis and instantly convinces the reader that the author is town, I'll happily hammer myself. PoE is instantly three/four days ahead of schedule at the cost of one mislynch. Is that really what you expect to happen?
                      Gun point? Own dollar? Lol, wtf are you talking about. No one is putting a gun to your head, unless you live in places like China. And you can use or make a mask of clothes you already own.

Will discuss game during day phase.
                      Trench Wars Player

Comment

• This is just a response to the offtopic stuff
                        Originally posted by field View Post
                        Gun point? Own dollar? Lol, wtf are you talking about.
                        The wealth used to pay for the massive apparatus attached to the state's monopoly of force comes from somewhere.
                        That where happens to be extorting people at gunpoint out of wealth they've been given by other, unrelated parties.
                        Go ahead and decide not to go out of your way to notate your ledgers for the state, decide not to donate a huge portion of your wealth to the state, decide not to go out of your way to sit quietly in a variety of interstitial detentions before deciding not to submit yourself in court.
                        How long do you think it will be before the implicit threat of force resolves into the actual use of force against your person?
                        Originally posted by field View Post
                        And you can use or make a mask of clothes you already own.
                        Simon says touch your toes.
                        Simon could say drink water, and yeah, I expect to, but it's none of simon's business whether or not I do. Where do you think the money used to pay second parties to run the ads wherein simon actually gets his message out to me that I need to touch my toes or drink water or whatever comes from? That's right, from the last time he said "simon says give simon $xxx, xxx dollars or he'll shoot you" to you and me and everyone else he thought it was worth his time extorting.
                        If you're going to rob me at gunpoint at least have the decency to be a cool guy and spend it on blow and whores or whatever, don't waste it telling me to do something that's very likely retarded in response to a situation you almost certainly don't understand which I absolutely have different stakes in than you.

Comment

• Phase change incoming.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• didn't realize safety was grounds for complete political train of thought, perhaps we need a virus to kill a million/billion a year, to not justify your opinion field

least republicans aren't letting thugs, and terrorists claim the cities, and destroying other peoples property, while defunding the police lol.
                            2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• I dont make the rules, I just happen to live on this rock with ya

Comment

• When the prison got out of their beds two people were missing.

Scarlet AKA Ned Grimes the Mafia Goon is dead

Field AKA Ellis Boyd Redding prison smuggler is dead.

Begin Day Phase 4
                                Last edited by kthx; 06-27-2020, 01:16 PM.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X