No announcement yet.

Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think exalt or willby may be scum. Too many claims with voting blockages and Voth had that action too. Seems like amongst Voth, (who is confirmed) Willby who has a confirmation of at least disappearing off vote count AND exalt claiming ability to stop votes something is fishy.

Vote EXALT
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
      Vote partyfalcon
      Well, that was easy enough. I'm picking up what you're putting down, zeebu. Maybe go back to drunken rants and acting like a 10 year old girl and you won't be so obvious. Or just jot down ideas on paper when you're wasted and then review them when you sober up so you don't embarrass yourself with that shit.

I'll be honest. I'm 100% confirmed town at this point and I was curious who would be the first to jump in head first to a PF lynch with me. Didn't take long for zeebu to be the guy. And in typical zeebu fashion, he submits a vote and says nothing else in the slightest. Not even a big zeebu post (roughly three incomplete sentences) to justify it. Thanks but I'll take my chance not lynching the lurker and lynch someone who does something scummy. Not even Jessup has jumped on my wagon yet, and by his own admission he knows I'm confirmed town.

unvote Partyfalcon
      vote zeebu

7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Well, that was easy enough. I'm picking up what you're putting down, zeebu. Maybe go back to drunken rants and acting like a 10 year old girl and you won't be so obvious. Or just jot down ideas on paper when you're wasted and then review them when you sober up so you don't embarrass yourself with that shit.

I'll be honest. I'm 100% confirmed town at this point and I was curious who would be the first to jump in head first to a PF lynch with me. Didn't take long for zeebu to be the guy. And in typical zeebu fashion, he submits a vote and says nothing else in the slightest. Not even a big zeebu post (roughly three incomplete sentences) to justify it. Thanks but I'll take my chance not lynching the lurker and lynch someone who does something scummy. Not even Jessup has jumped on my wagon yet, and by his own admission he knows I'm confirmed town.

unvote Partyfalcon
        vote zeebu
        I get that you've got your suspicions, but this is a dumb vote. I cant justify him being a friendly neighbor/note passing role and anything not town.

So jessup claimed to not protect anyone N1 because she didnt want to accidentally protect scum, but had the ability to self protect N2? And protected a guy who died N3? I dont buy it.
        Vote Jessup
        In b4 jess tries (and fails) to vote me

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

I get that you've got your suspicions, but this is a dumb vote. I cant justify him being a friendly neighbor/note passing role and anything not town.

So jessup claimed to not protect anyone N1 because she didnt want to accidentally protect scum, but had the ability to self protect N2? And protected a guy who died N3? I dont buy it.
          Vote Jessup
          Saaaweet. Why will his vote fail?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

unvote Partyfalcon
            vote zeebu
            Did you get a pm from wark about me?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Fyi I used my ability on voth and got a success

Comment

• So I have no idea what the exact wording is but voth should have been pm’d whatever you were willby

Comment

Saaaweet. Why will his vote fail?
                  I won. You inspired something in me

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

Did you get a pm from wark about me?
                    Did my first paragraph not make it clear that I got the note and I was trying to let you know I did while also setting a trap for scum to vote you with me?

Assfuck bitch!

unvote zeebu

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Oh, oops

Comment

• But the note didn't say anything about Willby...

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

But the note didn't say anything about Willby...
                          Poor wording on my part. I have no idea what the exact wording is that kthx pmed you. It should have been the same as what kthx pmed willby on n1 on my behalf

Comment

• Thanks for the gift field.
                            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• party falcon ever reply?

VOTE PARTY FALCON
                              2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Vote Jessup
                                looooooooooooool so scummy willby. I probably stopped the kill night 2 as it was on me I think and wtf would I lie and say I protected field if I was scum? I'm trying to be honest so town can figure it out. Someone out there knows I'm telling the truth who hopefully is town. I suppose scum could have a busdriver perhaps too or some other role the misdirects. It makes no sense I got success unless I'm a Na?ve or some other sinister sanity.

How about this I just go with voth and join a train with ur buddy ur buddy zeebu.

Care to tell us how your shitty role for town as gambler worked out last night willby?

Unvote Exalt

Vote Zeebu
                                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X