Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Does anyone else see how cringeworthy and obvious Kassius is just parroting shit Exalt says outwardly?
    Not sure why you and exalt are being so snappy towards each other. I cant imagine there being more than 2 more scum. Ideally both would be killed today, but I think weve got it pretty narrowed down otherwise. You both seem worried that theres some grand conspiracy going on with the other, I prefer the simplest answer- scum team just sucks. I guess we will know the answer by this evening at least...

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
      Do you even get to claim to be doctor if you havent protected anyone?

Scum jessup is funny because the meltdown is just, well, bizarre. Especially since you cant even revenge vote. And you're relying on afks who will likely be modkilled to come and swing thing to Exalt? Props for trying to go big, but I think you're instead going home. Is there anything else you want to let us know?
      I protected myself N2 and field N3. No one died N2 so I choose properly and stopped a scum kill.. kass is full of shit and saved no one with that fake ass wildcard claim.. I properly protected Field N3 but obviously was scum bus driven/redirected elsewhere. You are the scum WILLBY I warned everyone about between it being either you or zebu. Zeebu chose wrong N1 to contact you and you capitalized on it and tried to ride his coattails. You fake claim gambler is a worthless detrimental role and is FAKE CLAIMED. You have not even shared wtf happened with your actions the last 2 nights. I STOPPED THE KILL NIGHT 2 and SHOULD have stopped it last night but somehow got deflected.. WILLBY IS A FUK FUK SCUM or AN IDIOT..actually HE IS BOTH

Willby has a DETRIMENTAL role even if it is true.. but it isn't. Does town really want some idiot gambling and removing day votes or risking losing a town vote? Why any one wants this fake claimed role in the first place is silly..

KAssius has a DETRIMENTAL role even if it is true.. but this one I KNOW is BS. KAss is Scum JAilor.

You seriously want to leave the scum jailor alive or if you believe kass' BS claim does town wan some crazy ass wildcard role that randomly can kill town each night.. wtf are you all thinking??

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Obvious reasons that say Jessup is not Doctor:

1. He claims to protect field last night. Field died. Strongman is long gone.

2. He claims to have self-protected, which is usually not something Doctors can't do. Even according to mafiscum, it's not usually allowed but some moderators do allow it. I believe I have seen in maybe one or two prior games here that a Doctor could self-protect. No one can predict which way Kthx went with this.

3. He did not protect anyone N1, and then later said it was because he is x-shot. Jessup, it's time to lay all the cards out if you haven't already, how many shots do you have?

Possible ways that Jessup is a Doctor:

1. Mafia-aligned PGO is in the game.

2. Town-aligned PGO is in the game and is an idiot or one of our completely inactive players who haven't even realized yet that they killed field. Meaning it could be Beast, PF, or MLeo.

3. Variation on Jessups Doctor role. A naive doctor's protection is completely ineffective. An insane doctor has a 50/50 chance of its patient dying or not. A few of you have pointed out that there might not be a doctor in the game at all as a reason against believing Jessup. Maybe there isn't a normal Doctor in the game. Maybe Jessup is a Doctor but is naive or insane.

-------

Anyway, there's points for both cases right now. I'm having a hard time getting past Exalt and Kassius right now. It's just an overwhelming gut feeling (from horribad 2020 voth - saved you the time there) in addition to all the things I have said to justify my vote.

But again, I'm a little concerned that town just has no chance as it looks more and more like we might be stuck with two players about to get modkilled.

7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Not sure why you and exalt are being so snappy towards each other. I cant imagine there being more than 2 more scum. Ideally both would be killed today, but I think weve got it pretty narrowed down otherwise. You both seem worried that theres some grand conspiracy going on with the other, I prefer the simplest answer- scum team just sucks. I guess we will know the answer by this evening at least...
          You know field really well as a player.

Do you think there is even one shred of a possibility that field literally has my role PM in his inbox confirming me as town and he chose to send a bulletproof vest to Exalt? Someone who has played questionably if you're looking for pro-town moves and statements? Really? He wouldn't just send it to the person he knows is town with him?

Doesn't make a shred of sense. Field is too good for that and you know it.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• willby has a much less useful role then me, we should lynch him after kassius, and jessup you shady pos, i'm actually a highly respected member in a game called last epoch so i'm not as active trying to write 1,000 pages of essays, while you probably tried to kill someone because you are a paranoid vig or something. my roel is consitant unlock you 3 bozo's
            2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• I didn't even think of all the other reasons... the fucking simple ones that no one wants to point out. Why don't they want to point it out?

Maybe Jessup was scum roleblocked. Maybe once field and myself were both confirmed town, they knewone of us obviously had to go or things start going bad for them by process of elimination. They knew Jessup would protect one of us and just roleblocked him and nightkilled field.

Less common manipulative roles... Redirector, Rolestopper, etc. And as Jessup pointed out, a bus driver could be in play.

So in short, there are many simple (mafia roleblocker) and complex ways that Jessup could be the Doctor he claims he is. Actually, the fact that people (including myself) have been pointing out that Field died and Jessup must be scum because of no strongman and no one has smacked us in the head and said "wake up
              dumbo" is astonishing. I mean, I'm not at all surprised that Exalt and Kassius aren't bringing it up because they are on the scum team. But Willby, why haven't you seen this or brought it up? I have a town read on you but it's strange if we both missed the obvious and let ourselves get dragged into this lynch.

Know what I think? I think Exalt and Kassius see a perfect opportunity to lynch our Doctor and they are about to do it unless people wake up.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• and fuck auto correct lol.
                2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Beast View Post
                  willby has a much less useful role then me, we should lynch him after kassius, and jessup you shady pos, i'm actually a highly respected member in a game called last epoch so i'm not as active trying to write 1,000 pages of essays, while you probably tried to kill someone because you are a paranoid vig or something. my roel is consitant unlock you 3 bozo's
                  If you're town please just vote Exalt.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• VOTE: EXALT

whatever makes you happy man.

Comment

• i'm like 99.% positive exalt the kind of person to throw town, or mafia, or third party (whatever he is alligned under the bus.. just like the_paul probably.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                        I didn't even think of all the other reasons... the fucking simple ones that no one wants to point out. Why don't they want to point it out?

Maybe Jessup was scum roleblocked. Maybe once field and myself were both confirmed town, they knewone of us obviously had to go or things start going bad for them by process of elimination. They knew Jessup would protect one of us and just roleblocked him and nightkilled field.

Less common manipulative roles... Redirector, Rolestopper, etc. And as Jessup pointed out, a bus driver could be in play.

So in short, there are many simple (mafia roleblocker) and complex ways that Jessup could be the Doctor he claims he is. Actually, the fact that people (including myself) have been pointing out that Field died and Jessup must be scum because of no strongman and no one has smacked us in the head and said "wake up
                        dumbo" is astonishing. I mean, I'm not at all surprised that Exalt and Kassius aren't bringing it up because they are on the scum team. But Willby, why haven't you seen this or brought it up? I have a town read on you but it's strange if we both missed the obvious and let ourselves get dragged into this lynch.

Know what I think? I think Exalt and Kassius see a perfect opportunity to lynch our Doctor and they are about to do it unless people wake up.
                        jessup said they got a successful action response back n3 though. a roleblock would cause an unsuccessful action... right?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

jessup said they got a successful action response back n3 though. a roleblock would cause an unsuccessful action... right?
                          Oop, yup.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I don't fucking know at this point. If numbers weren't such an issue I would just say let's lynch Jessup today to see what he flips. But with two impending modkills on inactive players, what are we supposed to do? If Jessup flips town we are absolutely fucked. Game over.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Let's just double lynch Exalt and Jessup.

Sound pro-town enough to you Exalt? You already volunteered to get lynched and then if you flip town, asked town to double lynch me and Jessup. Why don't we just lynch you and Jessup and we get our answer on you, Jessup, and honestly, Kassius too.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• 1. Exalt
                                2. the_paul murdered night 1 - Cult Recruiter
                                3. Voth
                                4. field - killed bight 3 - Prison Smuggler
                                5. Vehicle lynched day 2 - Prison Asshole
                                6. WillBy
                                7. Zeebu
                                8. PartyFalcon
                                9. Kassius
                                10. Jessup
                                11. Halp - lynched day 3 - mafia strongman
                                12. Beast
                                13. Sherlock Holmes - lynched day 1 - prison watcher
                                14. m_leonhard
                                ​​​​​​​15. scarlet - killed night 3 - mafia goon

9 players left. Probably 2-3 scum left including a possible third party. Leaves 6-7 town players left. Two impending modkills. What the fuck are we supposed to do? Potentially, worst case scenario, we walk into the next day phase down FOUR townies. If Jessup is lynched and flips town, if the two inactives are town, and assuming another NK takes place. That would be the end of the game or extremely close to it.

So double lynch Exalt and Jessup. If Exalt is scum, Kassius goes next. If Jessup is scum, you're free to lynch me, but I'm confirmed town, so that's a waste.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X