Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Oh shut ur face .. I know one thing for sure YOU ARE NOT TOWN!

The real question now is how is PF a cult roleblocker when T_P died N1 which should proceed any cult recruit he could have done unless cult recruited in the day.. this game is whack.
    If you're town, why do you care? The game will be over if Exalt is scum. Because Kassius clearly is not with these results.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
      So another scenario for last night is I copied PFs roleblock on scarlet and Mleo killed him,making my RB seemingly superfluous.
      Edit I meant to say kass is not town though I am suspecting voth is not town now too lol this game is whackkkkkkkk
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Edit I meant to say kass is not town though I am suspecting voth is not town now too lol this game is whackkkkkkkk
        Exalt sorry buddy. Temporary insanity and I did drink a 12 pack yesterday in my defense.

LOL

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• how is pf cult ??????

Makes no sense
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• It is shocking and sad as hell that TWO players pulled some of the most fun roles in the game and chose to completely vanish and not play even a half-assed game. Just saying.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• ez win boys
              2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• So, jessup or beast. I'll take that double lynch though, if were up to it.

Comment

• So, jessup or beast. I'll take that double lynch though, if were up to it.

Comment

• PF was busy and sick and asked for a sub that I couldn't give this late, and Mleo thought the game was over after the hiatus. Not really mad at either of them given the circumstances. It was kind of an off game from the get go starting with Jessup being sick and then the night actions and my family issues. Probably best we let it be water under the bridge since this isn't normal behavior for either one of them. Shit happens and it seems like a lot of it happened this game in particular.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Alright well, that was unexpectedly good. Neither were mafia though, which means Jessup/Beast/Voth are the most likely people left.

If you want to double lynch me now, go ahead, but I doubt you'll like the outcome.
                      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Exalt just curious why you agreed to end phase while Jessup was going to be lynched?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                          Exalt just curious why you agreed to end phase while Jessup was going to be lynched?
                          Because people like Voth pissed me off, plus I figured since PF and mleo would be modkilled anyway, it's best to make them flip first.
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

If you're town, why do you care? The game will be over if Exalt is scum. Because Kassius clearly is not with these results.
                            Please tell me how you've arrived at this conclusion?

Not the conclusion I'd have arrived at if the first post by that person was this :

Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                            Oh fuck me that turned out well.

Comment

• Oh, I thought you meant that 'I don't care'. The structure of your post was ambiguous. Assuming you mean I'm 'clearly not scum' then?

Comment

• I'm leaning more against Exalt now. Having seen proof in just 'ending the phase' whenever he wants as part of his role, how that aligns with the prisoners in any way is completely beyond me. It must be guards/prison aligned, surely? Exalt do you see my point here?

Scarlet summarised in one of his posts that field knew that Voth was town. Voth I think you said that Field had your affiliation in his inbox since D1?

Post #545, Jessup says she was consistently voting Field and Voth in the same bracket. Jessup has the strongest scum lean of all in the game now I think we can all agree. But Exalt then stops the lynch before we can get to Jessup.

Looking mighty fishy now. Is the right play to go after Jessup + Exalt?

Zeebu is town. Willby I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                                X