No announcement yet.

Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah at this point I’m convinced jessup is scum but even if that weren’t the case I think a vote is warranted so we don’t have to read that garbage any longer.

vote jessup

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Jessup, you fucked up.
      VOTE JESSUP
      2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Am I the last townie in this game? lol Vote kassius or be awful and lose town. Literally had dumb townies vsing me all game so much I can't even tell who I trust anymore. Willby def was fooled and acting so dumb I was convinced they were 3rd party or scum, He was dumb and dead as a result. Now either some idiot town is Zeebu or Exalt who is being fooled and voting me out. Last chance to get it right. At least double lynch me and Kass the scum jailor together. I'll switch to Exalt too if I have to for a double lynch as it appears I was wrong thinking exalt was town too. I protected exalt last night

Voth and
        Beast
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• looooooooooooooooooool RIP gg scum.. too many idiots in town. I literally was sabotaged this game from D1 onwards. Was honest every phase and did all I could do but impossible to play with people who refuse to play opened minded with me and listen. You should pay attention and trust me in the future. Literally was used by town AND scum as scapegoat. Scummers get an A, Townies get F. RIP town.

Love how I'm said to be so bad when I do ALL I can do to be honest but considered so good I fooled town the entire game as scum.. lol Which is it.. Apparently town wants to lose lol.

Seriously though GG scum. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh4::laugh4::laugh4::laugh4::laugh4::laugh4::la ugh4:

You idiots! I'm Town lol. Last chance to get it right. Or flush it down the toilet :toilet:
          :stupid::gorgeous:

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Beast View Post
            Jessup, you fucked up.
            VOTE JESSUP
            Actually Willby fucked up and if you are town you fucked up too.
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
              Yeah at this point I’m convinced jessup is scum but even if that weren’t the case I think a vote is warranted so we don’t have to read that garbage any longer.

vote jessup
              Lol you better be scum you unfriendly neighbor or you been bamboozled. I'll love to see how this pans out so I can rib whoever it is who is town FOREVER as SUCKASS lol. Idiots. Never seen so many fools allow themselves to be distracted so blindly they can't listen to me. Felt like I was all alone this entire game defending myself vs idiots lol
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Seems pretty cut and dry but I will give this till tonight at let's say... 7pm central.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                  Post 12, my first post in the game:

WI

Post 31, my second post in the game :

LDCAR

Post 1400, before phase change :

TRHEE SHOT

Does anyone think that I was playing a fake wildcard claim from day 1, with my first two posts of the game?

Well Jessup, looks like you weren't smart enough to just call my bluff and kill me. Instead hoping suspicion being levelled at me would get me lynched today. You also killed probably the worst target last night, it should have been Zeebu. You killed someone who was ambiguous, which makes today and tomorrow much easier, thank you. Had you killed me, I was hoping that my overtly obvious #1400 message would be enough for Voth/Exalt to figure out that I took no action last night, because my wildcard ability is now depleted. Especially as I asked Voth/Exalt to read it again, which Field asked Voth to do about the 'writing/reading a book' quote.

By goading you into killing someone else, I think this is pretty much solved now.

Let's not even bother with who you tried to protect last night, either you're scum or literally the worst doctor ever lol, as in you're making that doctor game Beast played look good.

Vote Jessup

K kass .. those breadcrumbs are weak ass lol and mean nothing on the other hand I leave this post for the townies to look at if the game continues when I die after I hang by my poor neck

Fine you idiots. Thank Voth for doing this to town. Great job Voth. Yet again ruining games for town because of your idiotic twisted "fun" you get going after me every Day1. You ruined the ixt game bus driving me day one and trying to kill me as the sheriff and now you want to kill the doctor lol ur so bad dude.
                  I am Name edited cause of my flavor slip but it doesn't matter its still posted in #246
                  the "
                  town
                  "
                  Prison Doctor
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Yeah, we didn't have 'Town' in our PMs, we've been over that too. Thanks for the confirmation at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                      Yeah, we didn't have 'Town' in our PMs, we've been over that too. Thanks for the confirmation at least.
                      lol so tell me what did it say?
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• PS this was most pathetic non powerrole town i've ever seen. Voth literally destroyed every power role day one loool. Beast has offered nothing, Willby has wanted to lynch the town doc all game creating major suspicion by the town doctor so its understandable I didn't trust willby.
                        Zeebu has made one damn pm to willbyand voted out halp.. also been wanting to lynch town doctor all game. Exalt has been defending kass since day one and believes wildcard over doctor claim.
                        Voth is well voth.. the town destroyer and. field was with voth .

The only good townie honestly was vehicle and this was train on vehicle in order of lynch
                        Vehicle(5) - Voth, Exalt, Scarlet, Kassius, Field
                        Willby(3) - beast, m_leon, Vehicle
                        Field(2) - jessup, vehicle
                        Beast(1) - halp
                        PartyFalcon(1) - zeebu

No vote: PartyFalcon

-----

Clearly we see Voth started this lynch followed by Exalt, then confirmed scum scarlet, then confirmed scum kassius and finally field was duped and followed. Willby failed and removed self from vote hurting town sadly.

Jessup on the other hand never voted for vehicle and believed the town asshole claim. Buy ya I have to go lol.. Voth lead this vote.. if voth is town god rest his pitiful soul ...

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Lynch Jessup. If he's town, we lose another to a NK.

Down to 4 tomorrow which means that we can't pull a double lynch because the one scum can easily ruin it.

So today, let's just double lynch Exalt and Jessup. If neither of them are scum, we still will have three players (two townies and one scum) tomorrow. And that means the last scum is Beast.

Why? Because me and zeebu are confirmed town, and Kassius is 90%. If Exalt or Jessup ruins the double lynch today to save themselves, then they just lured themselves as scum and we just lynch them tomorrow. So let's make this double lynch happen. And if it doesn't because of one of them, they are scum and lose tomorrow.

That's all folks.

Vote Exalt
                          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10
                          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Lured themselves as scum? Confirmed* themselves as scum. Fucking autocorrect.
                            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10
                            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                              Lynch Jessup. If he's town, we lose another to a NK.

Down to 4 tomorrow which means that we can't pull a double lynch because the one scum can easily ruin it.

So today, let's just double lynch Exalt and Jessup. If neither of them are scum, we still will have three players (two townies and one scum) tomorrow. And that means the last scum is Beast.

Why? Because me and zeebu are confirmed town, and Kassius is 90%. If Exalt or Jessup ruins the double lynch today to save themselves, then they just lured themselves as scum and we just lynch them tomorrow. So let's make this double lynch happen. And if it doesn't because of one of them, they are scum and lose tomorrow.

That's all folks.

Vote Exalt
                              Cool story but I'll pass. I don't trust you or zebu or exalt or beast lol.. I KNOW kassius is scum so am keeping my vote there. If you want a double lynch townies do kassius and me.

again. Jessup votes

Vote KASSIUS
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                                Lynch Jessup. If he's town, we lose another to a NK.

That's all folks.

Vote Exalt
                                Not sure how Jessup will allow it, though. Could just vote/unvote ad finitum to break the tie? Happy to do as you suggest if there's somehow a way.

Comment

Working...
                                X