No announcement yet.

Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish Kthx would just end the phase one way or another at this point. I'm seriously done with this game. Voth turned me off officially from playing any more mafia here in general as well. Enjoy losing another player to Voth's stupidity I guess. How many is that now?
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
      Also, my NL action was both to prove I wasn't lying (which you kept accusing me of), and also because it forced two modkilled from unknown players, making the game easier to solve.

You cant have it both ways Voth. You wanted to force me to use my action, yet when I did, you claim I'm scum for it. You STILL havent answered how Field died as well. My role is now mod confirmed, making it impossible for me to have killed Field. You cant ignore that fact, yet you continue to.

Honestly, I still cant believe you're town, because the lack of common sense coming from you is such pure bullshit that you must have some ulterior role. Lyncher or something. You can't be town. You are pushing for town to lose with every post you make. It's literally impossible for me to be scum and yet you still keep begging to lynch me.
      Who cares how field died? There's infinite possibilities but no one knows until post game. Jessup flipped doctor like he claimed 90 pages ago. Oh yeah, and I'm the one who saved him then too. I guess I'll add that to the list of my anti-town transgressions in this game. Oh wait.

I saved Jessup 90 pages ago.

I called Halp out and lynched him.

I called Scarlet out as my number 1 scum read before he died overnight. He was scum - remember?

I have proposed numerous double lynch tactics that would let town win regardless of who flips what. You've intervened in every single one.

Go fuck off.

I'll turn it around on you - if you're town, you are unbelievably bad at this game. But you're not... you are just capitalizing on a narrative now.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
        I wish Kthx would just end the phase one way or another at this point. I'm seriously done with this game. Voth turned me off officially from playing any more mafia here in general as well. Enjoy losing another player to Voth's stupidity I guess. How many is that now?
        Just another reason I know you're bullshitting beyond belief. You sit here and put hours upon hours and thousands of words into games that involve Jessup, ixt, and Beast. Regardless of if I've lost a step or not (I definitely did when I had a 1 week old in my arms and I was trying to play), the worst version of me is still way more valuable than any of these scrubs. And you know it. And when you say shit like this, I know I've been right about you for a long time in this game. It's a very convenient narrative to just call into question the mental capacity and game capabilities of people who are on to you. I don't blame you - I would probably try the same shit.

So let's get it done. Whoever wins, it is what it is. All I know is that I pegged you a long time ago.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Exalt no action last night I was only 3 shot.

Voth I think exalt is Andy so is prison aligned. No way you should be not voting someone who hasn't even claimed yet at this stage, i.e. Beast.

Comment

• Come on Beast ,whats you're claim. Or you going to take it to the grave?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
              Exalt no action last night I was only 3 shot.

Voth I think exalt is Andy so is prison aligned. No way you should be not voting someone who hasn't even claimed yet at this stage, i.e. Beast.
              Sure. Go ahead and lose. I really don't give a fuck anymore. I have laid it all out.

Pro-town Exalt would have let himself get double lynched with Beast so town wins regardless.

But here we are. And you're his little puppet. Not my problem. I'm ready for this to be over anyway.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Come on Beast ,whats you're claim. Or you going to take it to the grave?
                I have this strange feeling that the inactive moron among us might continue to be an inactive moron. I have early onset dementia though.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I'll end the phase tonight around 10 central. I'll get a VC in a little
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• What's with all the fucking emo shit this game, everyone is retiring after this game apparently.

Vote Count:

Exalt(2) - Voth, Beast
                    Beast(2) - Kassius, Exalt
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                      What's with all the fucking emo shit this game, everyone is retiring after this game apparently.

Vote Count:

Exalt(2) - Voth, Beast
                      Beast(2) - Kassius, Exalt
                      Looks like Exalt is full of shit. Beasts vote counts as per the mod.

Kassius Any chance you want to rethink your vote? I mean, Exalt said he removed Beasts vote but now we see that's a lie.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Looks like Exalt is full of shit. Beasts vote counts as per the mod.

Kassius Any chance you want to rethink your vote? I mean, Exalt said he removed Beasts vote but now we see that's a lie.
                        I just messaged Kthx about it. That's on him. He will fix it.

If you dont believe me, then it's a double lynch. I thought that's what you wanted?
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Come on Beast ,whats you're claim. Or you going to take it to the grave?
                          my role ended days ago lol, I had two charge night ability where I could see what actions were used by someone of my target during the night, and they both failed. pretty useless, compared to last game where I was a strongman bullet proof townie in halps game.
                          2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• and you were townie turned third party survivor, hope that's not the case here, and you actually are townie.
                            2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Yeah am town 100% this game.

Unvote Beast

Vote Exalt

Comment

• Updated Vote Count

Exalt(2) - Voth, Kassius
                                Beast(1) - Exalt
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X