Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Fuck it.

Game is over anyway, and I'm not gonna wait until Kthx comes back in 10 hours when everyone already voted in lylo. Game is already over.

My role PM:

You are Andy Dufresne, financial manager of Shawshank. You have three abilities you can use once.

1. Sull'aria - stop a lynch from happening by playing this peaceful song.
    2. Solitary - put yourself in solitary for a night, stopping anyone from being able to target you that night.
    3. Blackmail - stop one person from having their vote count for the phase without their knowledge.

Suck a dick Voth you piece of shit.
    Classy way to go out Exalt.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

Classy way to go out Exalt.
      Yeah. He actually swayed me a little there in the post before his role PM post, but I guess he just ended the game here regardless.

Nice one bud. Super Jessup of you.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Fuck it.

Game is over anyway, and I'm not gonna wait until Kthx comes back in 10 hours when everyone already voted in lylo. Game is already over.

My role PM:

You are Andy Dufresne, financial manager of Shawshank. You have three abilities you can use once.

1. Sull'aria - stop a lynch from happening by playing this peaceful song.
        2. Solitary - put yourself in solitary for a night, stopping anyone from being able to target you that night.
        3. Blackmail - stop one person from having their vote count for the phase without their knowledge.

Suck a dick Voth you piece of shit.
        You could have let Jessup get lynched. You didn't. You pulled a faggot stunt because you are full of faux outrage.

I really can't wrap my head around you being town, but Kthx's post makes me feel like you are. Oh well. You should have willingly died pages ago to make this not happen. Instead you let us get pushed into Lylo unnecessarily and ignored everyone else because you are so clearly town.

Fuck off bitch. You suck.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Exalt is dead, his last post chock full of faggotry.

He was Andy.

the game is over, mafia wins. I'll give a full write up on this trainwreck later.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

You could have let Jessup get lynched. You didn't. You pulled a faggot stunt because you are full of faux outrage.

I really can't wrap my head around you being town, but Kthx's post makes me feel like you are. Oh well. You should have willingly died pages ago to make this not happen. Instead you let us get pushed into Lylo unnecessarily and ignored everyone else because you are so clearly town.

Fuck off bitch. You suck.
            Fuck you. You're such a little bitch that you can't shut the fuck up and play normally. How many longtime players have you now driven away from the game here Voth? Lose game after game while driving everyone away from future ones. Perfect play. Congratulations fuckface.
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Congratulations to Beast, Scarlet and Halp!
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Fuck you. You're such a little bitch that you can't shut the fuck up and play normally. How many longtime players have you now driven away from the game here Voth? Lose game after game while driving everyone away from future ones. Perfect play. Congratulations fuckface.
                If I drove you away, that's because you're a little bitch. You sit here and bitch and moan like you're the towniest of townies all game but you won't even entertain the idea that your fellow townies HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA that you're town. God forbid you fall on the sword and die so we know. Nope, you have to be the crusader and be alive at the end - then in that moment you really lose your shit and post your role PM.

Awesome work man. Just take 100 pages of people Playing and hours of Kthx tending to the game
                and sabotage it because you are having a tantrum that people don't believe you when you've been ducking town up the entire game.

Who did I drive away? You? Oh well - you aren't any better than Jessup at this point. Fuck off.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• You two were so busy angry-jerking it to each other you honestly let beast win. Who I wanted to lynch D1. Lol.
                  I cant decide who LVP would be. Probably still jessup for wasting 2 days by being, well, just terrible.
                  But your inability to play the game without calling everyone else stupid left you both with egg (and sperm) on your faces.
                  now we cant even say that beast is bad at this game, cause he played that endgame near perfect.

Comment

• Beast might be MVP
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

If I drove you away, that's because you're a little bitch. You sit here and bitch and moan like you're the towniest of townies all game but you won't even entertain the idea that your fellow townies HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA that you're town. God forbid you fall on the sword and die so we know. Nope, you have to be the crusader and be alive at the end - then in that moment you really lose your shit and post your role PM.

Awesome work man. Just take 100 pages of people Playing and hours of Kthx tending to the game
                      and sabotage it because you are having a tantrum that people don't believe you when you've been ducking town up the entire game.

Who did I drive away? You? Oh well - you aren't any better than Jessup at this point. Fuck off.
                      Seriously? It's common sense. That's why I kept asking you how Field died, since it was obvious I couldn't have done it based on my role. How the fuck could I have used 3 1-shot abilities while also being a busdriver/godfather/whatever the fuck on top of it? That alone should've shown you that I was not scum. That was literally all it took, but you refused to even look at it objectively. Beast literally did NOTHING all game and refused to claim even during lylo, yet you didn't even ask him a single fucking question. You refused. You were soooo sure that you were right, disregarding all logic and common sense, because you couldn't imagine actually weighing the evidence in front of you and making a decision not based on your shitty ability to read people psychologically.

Are you a flat earther and anti-vaxxer too? You have the logic of one. The illuminati are tracking you through your teeth Voth. Better pull them all out before they find you.
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                        You two were so busy angry-jerking it to each other you honestly let beast win. Who I wanted to lynch D1. Lol.
                        I cant decide who LVP would be. Probably still jessup for wasting 2 days by being, well, just terrible.
                        But your inability to play the game without calling everyone else stupid left you both with egg (and sperm) on your faces.
                        now we cant even say that beast is bad at this game, cause he played that endgame near perfect.
                        you were terrible too.. worst town I ever seen..

Was kassius really town wildcard? lol I thought I caught kass in some game breaking code issue hahaha guess I was wrong but it made no sense cause I copied and pasted kass' code and saw this. Was different from original post kass made so was sure kass was caught as scum but didn't share it trying to be fair to kass loool.

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                          You two were so busy angry-jerking it to each other you honestly let beast win. Who I wanted to lynch D1. Lol.
                          Apparently posting a few nonsensical 1-liners about 4 times total is all it takes to win. And with that, TW Mafia is likely dead. What an ending.
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Seriously? It's common sense. That's why I kept asking you how Field died, since it was obvious I couldn't have done it based on my role. How the fuck could I have used 3 1-shot abilities while also being a busdriver/godfather/whatever the fuck on top of it? That alone should've shown you that I was not scum. That was literally all it took, but you refused to even look at it objectively. Beast literally did NOTHING all game and refused to claim even during lylo, yet you didn't even ask him a single fucking question. You refused. You were soooo sure that you were right, disregarding all logic and common sense, because you couldn't imagine actually weighing the evidence in front of you and making a decision not based on your shitty ability to read people psychologically.

Are you a flat earther and anti-vaxxer too? You have the logic of one. The illuminati are tracking you through your teeth Voth. Better pull them all out before they find you.
                            Sure bud. Whatever you say. Whether you like it or not, you fucked this up as much (or more... yeah way more) than I did. You put us at lylo unnecessarily with your 100% Jessup is scum nonsense. You refused me multiple times trying to win the game for town via double lynch because your ego couldn't handle it.

So don't sign up in the future if I triggered you too much because it wasn't so fucking obvious that you were town when you play like scum nonstop. No skin off my dick, faggot.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Beast is MVP no doubt about it ! GJ and GG beast!! You were amazing this game.. Voth def the worst townie in history of ANY mafia game on the face of the planet. He is a town destroyer.

Grade system is

All of town besides me and vehicle getting F

Vehicle gets a C
                              Jessup gets a D+ (cause my game breaking code hypothesis was wrong otherwise I would be getting a B. I allowed tht to fuck myself up was dumb..
                              Voth gets a fucking F- - - - - and shud be expelled from mafia forever loool

Halp gets a B
                              Scarlet gets a B
                              Beast gets an A+ for lurking and being smart enough to know Voth would single handedly destroy town all on his own loool.
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Oh M_leo gets a C and so does PF (hope you are feeling better PF!!)

The reason my field protection failed was scum AND M_leo struck on field. I could only protect against ONE ATTACK
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X