No announcement yet.

Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sigh, you could have given me a chance, Exalt. I was waiting for your last ditch explanation which I was only going to get with the votes on you. Took that chance away from me, I was the swing vote. I even said previously I thought you were Andy, wanted to see how you and Beast reacted to the vote change.

Comment

• Going to pretend that I heard your explanation in your posts and switched my vote back to Beast and we won, which is 90% what I was going to do. Damnit Exalt, i even had my vote on Beast and literally said I was giving you a chance.

Didn't enjoy the game that much and that shit shown of an ending has put me off this now.

Comment

• It was fucked up due to inactivity.. i'm def done here lol.. I wanna play somewhere else though. scarlet Exalt where u guys play? I'd like a game on another forums to see how I do there .
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Are we all just ignoring that Exalt decided he was so triggered that he deliberately posted this flavor name and entire role PM in this thread?

All of this after he stops an imminent lynch of Jessup that would have saved the entire game for us mathematically? Because he was a triggered little
          snowflake bitch and wasn't getting his way? Nice call, moron.

All of this after it has been two day phases he has been given multiple options of ways that we can imminently win the game and he has pushed back... because he is a triggered little snowflake bitch.

All of this because it boils down to one thing: Exalt thinks he walks on water. You don't. You acted like total scum and you blew this game - and you didn't even let it end naturally. Took the Jessup way out and fucked it all up for everyone - Kthx's hosting and over 100 pages of people's time just for you to fucking post your role PM after being a useless piece of garbage the entire game.

Good - go play elsewhere and bring your boy Jessup with you. Have a great time.

7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Voth you realize to see you trash talk Exalt is ridiculous lol.

kthx Who stopped the N2 kill kthx? Was always curious if it was me. kass or exalt?
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
              Oh M_leo gets a C and so does PF (hope you are feeling better PF!!)

The reason my field protection failed was scum AND M_leo struck on field. I could only protect against ONE ATTACK
              Really? That sounds wrong actually. All attacks that arent strongman are blocked by the doctor. Kthx probably fucked that up.
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                Sigh, you could have given me a chance, Exalt. I was waiting for your last ditch explanation which I was only going to get with the votes on you. Took that chance away from me, I was the swing vote. I even said previously I thought you were Andy, wanted to see how you and Beast reacted to the vote change.
                Voth ruined the game for me so I was already done with it by that point. He didn't want to win. He just wanted to be right, no matter the outcome or the actual fact that he wasnt right. Nothing will ever change his mind, which is fine except that he kept pushing my buttons more and more and more as much as possible for no reason other than to piss me off so much that I'd quit. That was his only objective, and it worked.
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                  Are we all just ignoring that Exalt decided he was so triggered that he deliberately posted this flavor name and entire role PM in this thread?

All of this after he stops an imminent lynch of Jessup that would have saved the entire game for us mathematically? Because he was a triggered little
                  snowflake bitch and wasn't getting his way? Nice call, moron.

All of this after it has been two day phases he has been given multiple options of ways that we can imminently win the game and he has pushed back... because he is a triggered little snowflake bitch.

All of this because it boils down to one thing: Exalt thinks he walks on water. You don't. You acted like total scum and you blew this game - and you didn't even let it end naturally. Took the Jessup way out and fucked it all up for everyone - Kthx's hosting and over 100 pages of people's time just for you to fucking post your role PM after being a useless piece of garbage the entire game.

Good - go play elsewhere and bring your boy Jessup with you. Have a great time.
                  I'm sure you'll have lots of fun playing by yourself.
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Anyways, big thanks to kthx for hosting this. Crazy end, lots of emotions coming out. This was a very intriguing set up that kept us guessing until the end. Thanks for sticking with us through a lot of fuckery and some unfortunate irl circumstances.

I think we could use a healthy break before playing anymore games. That being said, I would participate if someone steps up. I DO have a setup I would like to play at some point, but I think we might need something lighter in the meantime, and I'm going to be a bit more heads down on irl stuff in the near future, as well as running TWDT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                      I am actually embarrassed to be very frank about all this. Shouldn't have let Vehicles alleged scum slip make me switch off of Halp. But it also seemed like no other wagon was taking off. Which means we probably have some half decent information on the Vehicle wagon and honestly my highest suspicion is Scarlet, who continues to anger me because now I feel he has played a near perfect game railing against his own team while quietly following votes on pro-town players.

Ah well. I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again. Hope we can pull it out regardless.
                      Just gonna leave this here. (And add more like the past 3 games)

Exalt and Voth got rolled by the person they've been calling a newb for three games. lol

This game had one of the dumber towns I've had the displeasure of playing with and I think it's due to the inactivity and that people put too much stock into what certain people say.

Whatever, good game Beast.. You played the endgame right, even if you were kind of inactive early on. Everyone else, whether it's the people who signup but don't post, the people who post the bare minimum or the handful of people who drive the narrative every game, can go fuck themselves.
                      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                      Message has been sent to online moderators
                      2:BLeeN> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>no
                      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                      2:BLeeN> ok then no
                      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Really? That sounds wrong actually. All attacks that arent strongman are blocked by the doctor. Kthx probably fucked that up.
                        Ya kthx said directly after I died in the game that when I protected field I only stopped scum and field died from M_Leo also attacking him.. I found it odd but wasn't sure how rules worked in that situation.

I'd also like to thank kthx still tho for the host (know he has a shit ton of real life to deal with while doing this) even if he fucked up... But if this was incorrect it fucked us up lol and made me die :laugh::laugh4:
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Oh I also have to say:

Jessup has now broken the rules two consecutive games in a row, which is really not cool. It's a pattern now.

Exalt burning down the game at the end is also really not cool and we should do some amount of shunning him for it.
                          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                          Message has been sent to online moderators
                          2:BLeeN> veh yes
                          (Overstrand)>no
                          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                          2:BLeeN> ok then no
                          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                            Oh I also have to say:

Jessup has now broken the rules two consecutive games in a row, which is really not cool. It's a pattern now.

Exalt burning down the game at the end is also really not cool and we should do some amount of shunning him for it.
                            I'm actually really surprised about how Exalt did this. I've had my fair share of games where I know I'm town and everything is burning down around me, but I don't throw a complete psychotic fit and copy/paste my role PM when it is expressly forbidden.

100 pages later. Hours of people's time later. No respect for any of that.

And no... Beast was a useless moron lurker like every game. He "won." Great. Good for him. It's not like he was super active all game and pulled back at the right time. Guy wasn't playing. Just like PF and Leo.
                            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10
                            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                              Oh I also have to say:

BS.. lol I didn't break any rule last game at all and that is a damn lie.. In the ixt game the one b4 last.., ixt the host himself publicly said we could PM. I also said I was super sick this game and did not read this new no flavor aspect that kthx added to this game. So I said my name was Tyrell . What huge factor ruined the game with that. not a thing.. So stop being a drama queen.. Don't lie about me please.. sick of the idiots in here and is why TW mafia is cancer.
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• WillBy your deductions about me were scary accurate. I knew I had to get rid of you, or I was history. that's two mafia games back to back I haven't lost in. wasn't expecting exalt to lose his mind. I feel really bad for kthx who put alot of time and effort into this.
                                2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Working...
                                X