Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

BS.. lol I didn't break any rule last game at all and that is a damn lie.. In the ixt game the one b4 last.., ixt the host himself publicly said we could PM. I also said I was super sick this game and did not read this new no flavor aspect that kthx added to this game. So I said my name was Tyrell . What huge factor ruined the game with that. not a thing.. So stop being a drama queen.. Don't lie about me please.. sick of the idiots in here and is why TW mafia is cancer.
    Sorry Jessup, you've broken the rules twice over three mafia games. I'm just pointing it out,don't be such a drama queen and maybe start reading the rules.
    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
    Message has been sent to online moderators
    2:BLeeN> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>no
    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
    2:BLeeN> ok then no
    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

Sorry Jessup, you've broken the rules twice over three mafia games. I'm just pointing it out,don't be such a drama queen and maybe start reading the rules.
      I didn't though and you are wrong. I said my name tyrell and that was the only thing that cud be considered a broken rule I've EVER done any game any time on mafia and I see no harm it did to the actual game and explained I was so sick I missed it in these rules.. .. so ur making a big to do about NOTHING and misconstruing the truth. The ixt game PMING was allowed and publicly stated was ok by the mod on his own volition.. so stop lying.
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Thanks for killing me night 1 whoever did it, you scum bag fuck. Might have done me a favor all things considered
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
          Thanks for killing me night 1 whoever did it, you scum bag fuck. Might have done me a favor all things considered
          karma for lynching your own role blocker LOL
          2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• you had a nice role, and your scum buddies were very inactive grrr, would have been interesting had your faction participated!
            2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

I didn't though and you are wrong. I said my name tyrell and that was the only thing that cud be considered a broken rule I've EVER done any game any time on mafia and I see no harm it did to the actual game and explained I was so sick I missed it in these rules.. .. so ur making a big to do about NOTHING and misconstruing the truth. The ixt game PMING was allowed and publicly stated was ok by the mod on his own volition.. so stop lying.
              Damn this faggot sucks even in this, not surprised.
              fu

Comment

• Exalt and voth were both beyond idiotic there. It was so goddamn obvious it was town vs town it wasn’t funny. Voth had the stupidest boner all game for a double lynch and exalt played his role just as stupidly on a couple of occasions.

round it all out with more abuse by voth and exalt posting his role pm. Yee haw.

im 100% glad town lost that. The game turned into name calling trash

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• also gg beast and thanks for hosting kthx

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamal View Post

Damn this faggot sucks even in this, not surprised.
                    Big JAMAL showing up out of nowhere with the bitchslap.
                    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10
                    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• field Can you confirm or deny the bulletproof vest thing? Exalt is too busy hugging his knees to his chest and weeping in his safe space so I can't rely on him to show up and answer.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Beast View Post

karma for lynching your own role blocker LOL
                        I actually lol'd.

the_paul you did fucking deserve it. But you made out way better than the rest of us anyway. 100 pages of people's time for one asshole to post his role PM. Even Jessup isn't that shitheaded.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                          Exalt and voth were both beyond idiotic there. It was so goddamn obvious it was town vs town it wasn’t funny. Voth had the stupidest boner all game for a double lynch and exalt played his role just as stupidly on a couple of occasions.

round it all out with more abuse by voth and exalt posting his role pm. Yee haw.

im 100% glad town lost that. The game turned into name calling trash
                          While I don't disagree in principle on anything you're saying, I think it's funny that you say this now, yet you didn't say shit about it while it was happening. Hindsight really is 20/20.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

While I don't disagree in principle on anything you're saying, I think it's funny that you say this now, yet you didn't say shit about it while it was happening. Hindsight really is 20/20.
                            Yes I did, go look at the post where I said that exalt was Andy and you were Brooks and both roles would be town aligned. You guys were too busy raving to even read it

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                              ok so if flavor at all matters you guys have all but claimed 2 prominent characters in the flick

voth is brooks and exalt is andy

so theres that
                              Here ya go

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                                field Can you confirm or deny the bulletproof vest thing? Exalt is too busy hugging his knees to his chest and weeping in his safe space so I can't rely on him to show up and answer.
                                ​​​​​​Just got back from the mountains... LOL you lost to beast.

I confirm I gave him BP. Reason:

After I confirmed you, it's either you or me who were gunna die. And I didn't want to waste a BP vest on someone who was gunna die.

Also, I had Exalt pegged town, almost confirmed to me, I can't believe you thought a scum player would EVER have the opportunity to PREVENT a lynch and end the game.

You guys lost to beast and should be ashamed of yourselves.
                                Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
                                X