No announcement yet.

Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had the entire scum team pegged except Scarlet when I died. Can't believe you guys lost. My shoulders are killing me from rolling in my grave at that atrocious d4.

kthx great game and setup. Some assholes worked extra hard to ruin it (regardless of excuses). I add my voice to yours: what's up with all the emo shit? Feel like I entered Portland all of a sudden.
    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• I'll still so a write up but I'm burned out after the way that game went and ended. Gonna go blow some shit up and get drunk! Y'all have to wait a day.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

•  
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

•  
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

•  
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• as I say kassius code break I thought I caught kass in was my #1 failure.

this was a screen shot of my scum reads on june 26th

had anti town pegged minus kass. I was an idiot allowing that code failure with kass to sway me but kass was seeming scummy and I didnt see how wild card would work with so many x shots.

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post

​​​​​​Just got back from the mountains... LOL you lost to beast.

I confirm I gave him BP. Reason:

After I confirmed you, it's either you or me who were gunna die. And I didn't want to waste a BP vest on someone who was gunna die.

Also, I had Exalt pegged town, almost confirmed to me, I can't believe you thought a scum player would EVER have the opportunity to PREVENT a lynch and end the game.

You guys lost to beast and should be ashamed of yourselves.
                This should read "end the day phase" not "end the game".

Scum can't prevent their own lynch. This is mafia 101.
                Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

​​​​​​Just got back from the mountains... LOL you lost to beast.

I confirm I gave him BP. Reason:

After I confirmed you, it's either you or me who were gunna die. And I didn't want to waste a BP vest on someone who was gunna die.

Also, I had Exalt pegged town, almost confirmed to me, I can't believe you thought a scum player would EVER have the opportunity to PREVENT a lynch and end the game.

You guys lost to beast and should be ashamed of yourselves.
                  I literally took Beasts vote away and was voting him. I gave up on caring when Voth would not shut the fuck up and kept trying to push my buttons over actually winning the game. At no point can anyone look at this game and think Voth was trying to win for town. It was obvious he stopped playing the game long ago and decided to just be an annoying bitch instead. He must be trying to take it out online due to his wife bitchslapping him everyday irl. Three straight days of him not even trying to do anything except piss me off finally worked. Voth lost the game. Nobody else was at fault.

If you want to pretend Voth was playing this game honestly, then realize that nothing I said or did ever mattered to him. Nothing happening in the gsme mattered to him. No logical analysis was ever done by him. He didnt want to win, only to piss me off.

If I didn't use my abilities, he called me scum for lying. When I did, he called me scum for using them. When I said you gave me BP, he called me scum for you not choosing him instead. NOTHING I said or did mattered to Voth. When everyone had voted and it was clear I was being lynched over Beast, I said fuck it, because that was game over anyway and I was tired of dealing with it. That's not throwing the game. The game was over. It was lylo. Any mislynch loses the game immediately, and I was being lynched for no reason whatsoever. Fuck anyone who thinks that's throwing. The only thrower was Voth.

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

I actually lol'd.

the_paul you did fucking deserve it. But you made out way better than the rest of us anyway. 100 pages of people's time for one asshole to post his role PM. Even Jessup isn't that shitheaded.
                    Suck a dick. I posted my PM after I was hammered in lylo. The only reason it was taking longer was Kthx decided he'd wait another 10 hours to go to the waterpark. The game was over already.

You ruined the game by never trying to win in the first place. You ruin every game by pushing almost every player away from ever wanting to play with your faggot ass again, and the sad part is you're not even good. You fucking lose every game you play in. When was the last time you won as town? I cant remember. You're trash, but you constantly shit talk others like Jessup to make yourself feel better. Jessup is legitimately better than you though. That's the fucked up part.

But hey, now that nobody new is left, you manage to piss off people who have been here for over 15 years. Great job fuckface.

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

I literally took Beasts vote away and was voting him. I gave up on caring when Voth would not shut the fuck up and kept trying to push my buttons over actually winning the game. At no point can anyone look at this game and think Voth was trying to win for town. It was obvious he stopped playing the game long ago and decided to just be an annoying bitch instead. He must be trying to take it out online due to his wife bitchslapping him everyday irl. Three straight days of him not even trying to do anything except piss me off finally worked. Voth lost the game. Nobody else was at fault.

If you want to pretend Voth was playing this game honestly, then realize that nothing I said or did ever mattered to him. Nothing happening in the gsme mattered to him. No logical analysis was ever done by him. He didnt want to win, only to piss me off.

If I didn't use my abilities, he called me scum for lying. When I did, he called me scum for using them. When I said you gave me BP, he called me scum for you not choosing him instead. NOTHING I said or did mattered to Voth. When everyone had voted and it was clear I was being lynched over Beast, I said fuck it, because that was game over anyway and I was tired of dealing with it. That's not throwing the game. The game was over. It was lylo. Any mislynch loses the game immediately, and I was being lynched for no reason whatsoever. Fuck anyone who thinks that's throwing. The only thrower was Voth.
                      No disagreement here from me. Voth was horrid lol. He literally lost the game for town day 1 with his selfish play style. Outed Tracker AND Doctor because one was a new player in sherlock and then of course me who he sabotages every game he plays no matter which side. It was totally obvious Exalt was town and Andy when he stopped the town vote. That night phase I was purposely still calling exalt scum because I was hoping they would choose exalt to kill to blame me on the following day but beast chose wisely to kill willby who I was unsure of at the time. Beast lurked and did a great job. Game was literally handed to scum by Voth and all that infighting afforded beast no need to do anything but sit back laugh and wait.
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

I agree, Voth had many opportunities to back off. Not sure why he didn't. It was obvious you weren't concocting some grand conspiracy. Your reasoning for lynching Jessup was sound and townie. I would've lynched Jessup for saying he protected a townie who died, especially with how Jessup played that phase. He made me think he actually WAS scum. Besides, Voth should've known that scum players would never have the ability to stop their own lynch. That breaks the game.
                        ​​​​​​
                        Having said that, while I don't think you threw the game, it's always a poor way to go out by posting your role PM, even if you're frustrated. It's a disrespect to the host and the game of mafia itself.
                        ​​​
                        Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Anyone interested in another game?
                          Trench Wars Player

Comment

• I will still play but I think after the last two games maybe a week off to chill out wouldn't hurt.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I agree, Voth had many opportunities to back off. Not sure why he didn't. It was obvious you weren't concocting some grand conspiracy. Your reasoning for lynching Jessup was sound and townie. I would've lynched Jessup for saying he protected a townie who died, especially with how Jessup played that phase. He made me think he actually WAS scum. Besides, Voth should've known that scum players would never have the ability to stop their own lynch. That breaks the game.
                              ​​​​​​
                              Having said that, while I don't think you threw the game, it's always a poor way to go out by posting your role PM, even if you're frustrated. It's a disrespect to the host and the game of mafia itself.
                              ​​​
                              I don't get anyone saying I played untownie.. I told everyone my role and shared EVERY action I did. I went vs Voth because I thought no way he cud be town early on, and went after you because u were trying to be on his side.

It appears kthx got an action wronf when I protected you too as according to exalt I shud have been able to block ur kill when I protected you. I also have still not heard if me protecting myself stopped the N2 kill. Was It me or Exalt or Kass? Was kass even real town? Never even saw full reveals
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

I don't get anyone saying I played untownie.. I told everyone my role and shared EVERY action I did. I went vs Voth because I thought no way he cud be town early on, and went after you because u were trying to be on his side.

It appears kthx got an action wrong swhen I protected you too as according to exalt I shud have been able to block ur kill when I protected you. I also have still not heard if me protecting myself stopped the N2 kill. Was It me or Exalt or Kass? Was kass even real town? Never even saw full reveals
                                Night 2 the killer was jailed, the other jailing actions were different than the actual jailers. I didn't mess that up fortunately. Your protection on field failed due to him being double targeted though.

Exalt I was giving Kassius time to reconsider his vote due to me missing your choice to blackmail Beast during the night. I honestly expected you to use it as a day action and was trying to let the updated vote count be a part of the discussion given the importance of the vote.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X