No announcement yet.

Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We all assumed Kassius' jailing of Scarlet meant that Scarlet was protected rather than blocked.
    ​​​​​
    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

I don't get anyone saying I played untownie.. I told everyone my role and shared EVERY action I did. I went vs Voth because I thought no way he cud be town early on, and went after you because u were trying to be on his side.

It appears kthx got an action wronf when I protected you too as according to exalt I shud have been able to block ur kill when I protected you. I also have still not heard if me protecting myself stopped the N2 kill. Was It me or Exalt or Kass? Was kass even real town? Never even saw full reveals
      It doesn't matter if you reveal your role and your actions -- these are only confirmed to YOU. To Exalt or anyone else, you could be lying. When you say you protected a townie who died, even if true, others will question if you are saying the truth. They have a right to! Your successful action didn't do its job - why?

Your answers to Exalt's questions were the scummy part. You and Voth at one point claimed there's a scum PGO when Scarlet flipped goon. This actually made me think you were scum and for a second I thought Voth might be scum too despite having his role and alignment in my inbox... You and Voth both were coming up with all kinds of explanations that defy the simplest: you're lying. That's what scum do when they're flailing.
      Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Was a tad different because Beast was the Mafia Jailor aka Warden Norton, so I had to add two different jailing actions to the wildcard random draw. He got Beasts instead of Exalt or yours (field)
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• I opened signups here if you're interested:

https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...ng#post1345472

Won't start right away. Let's give peeps some time to cool off. Go out and get some sunshine.

Oh I forgot. Halp ez fucker
          Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
            Was a tad different because Beast was the Mafia Jailor aka Warden Norton, so I had to add two different jailing actions to the wildcard random draw. He got Beasts instead of Exalt or yours (field)
            Was Beast just a regular jailor? I was kind of a commuter who could take two others with me.

Man, seeing as how d4 went, I am so glad I didn't reveal my n2 action and result on d3, then tell everyone I have no more actions and proceed to give Exalt BP vest on n3. Can you imagine Exalt having to defend receiving a BP vest after I claimed to have no more actions?
            Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post

It doesn't matter if you reveal your role and your actions -- these are only confirmed to YOU. To Exalt or anyone else, you could be lying. When you say you protected a townie who died, even if true, others will question if you are saying the truth. They have a right to! Your successful action didn't do its job - why?

Your answers to Exalt's questions were the scummy part. You and Voth at one point claimed there's a scum PGO when Scarlet flipped goon. This actually made me think you were scum and for a second I thought Voth might be scum too despite having his role and alignment in my inbox... You and Voth both were coming up with all kinds of explanations that defy the simplest: you're lying. That's what scum do when they're flailing.
              Why do people keep saying I said things that I never did? I myself NEVER said scum had a PGO. I said it was possible YOU had a PGO when both you and scarlet died. I did EVERYTHING possible from explanations to even saying to double lynch me to prove I was town. I had the entire idiotic town ganging up on me from day 1 . was the most dumb thing I've ever seen.

Again kthx . Can you let us know who stopped N2 kill? Did scum come for me or exalt or field or kass? Wh did no one die N2?
              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Why do people keep saying I said things that I never did? I myself NEVER said scum had a PGO. I said it was possible YOU had a PGO when both you and scarlet died. I did EVERYTHING possible from explanations to even saying to double lynch me to prove I was town. I had the entire idiotic town ganging up on me from day 1 . was the most dumb thing I've ever seen.

Again kthx . Can you let us know who stopped N2 kill? Did scum come for me or exalt or field or kass? Wh did no one die N2?
                Mleo was roleblocked and scarlet was jailed by a modified jailor, he couldn't perform actions but could still die.it was a hidden modifier to add difficulty to a scum team that was originally (I considered) too heavy in amount and skill. Other jail actions had similar hidden modifiers.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Thx 4 host

can u do ?go mortars next plzzzzz?

Comment

• For context:
                    N1 scum strongmanned the_paul at my request, I had a read on him as town PR and thought he was probably the cop. This Was locked in within minutes of D1 ending, hence it being ironic that he was complaining about scum taking a long time with their night actions. I assume this is what the_paul was murdered and not killed.
                    N2 scum strongmanned exalt, which he avoided by commuting.
                    N3 I attempted to kill field.

Comment

• glider you say
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                      X