• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.suicideinfo.ca/resource/...eople-suicide/
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

lol this guy is some fascist conspiracy idiot.. field ur complicate in accepting his opinions then.. kthx IS all the things i mentioned.

On the real though I will never play another mafia game here.. this crowd is terrible and the games are just unfun. The best game in years was the one gripe hosted because all the idiots died out soon so we could play properly.. i know I fked up PF but town still won and it was a move that was needed as her claim was unbelievable and needed to be tested. When outsiders play I may reconsider but if it is this same crowd as usual lol im staying far far away
      No! Nooooooo!!!

Please reconsider. Your presence in the game is vital to it being worthwhile!!!
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

nope

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Ugh, unsign me up please. Too much negativity already. I won't be playing.
          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
          Message has been sent to online moderators
          2:BLeeN> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>no
          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
          2:BLeeN> ok then no
          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
            Ugh, unsign me up please. Too much negativity already. I won't be playing.
            Vehicle no you dont. you have to play or i wont have sex with you EVER again.
            2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

i would like to be INside you
              Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
                i would like to be INside you
                Yeeeee boy, welcome back
                Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by field View Post

Yeeeee boy, welcome back
                  thanks dog, new twdt season got me back in circulation.

Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

thanks dog, new twdt season got me back in circulation.
                    Sweet, good luck. If you see anyone in game who used to play mafia, send them here to sign up!
                    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

BIG RODNEY IN THE HAUS

good thing vehicle unsigned himself up, don't wanna hear the word vothicle ever again
                      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10
                      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

rodney is rodichle
                        2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                          I also feel like Voth and Scarlett are two sides of the same coin, but cant get along since they don't like not being in sole possession of the coin.
                          Now it can be real!
                          I'll try to come up with a better joke by the time the game starts

Comment

If Jessup is not playing then I'll play. I just really hate to read the hate the is spewed toward her. Like I understand why she's unlikable, don't get me wrong, but some of the stuff (ie: wark bringing up suicide rates in the trans community) is really just too far for me and I hate to read it.
                            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                            Message has been sent to online moderators
                            2:BLeeN> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>no
                            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                            2:BLeeN> ok then no
                            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                              If Jessup is not playing then I'll play. I just really hate to read the hate the is spewed toward her. Like I understand why she's unlikable, don't get me wrong, but some of the stuff (ie: wark bringing up suicide rates in the trans community) is really just too far for me and I hate to read it.
                              I think Wark likes to imagine that such a suicide rate is not directly influenced by people doing things such as ... quoting suicide rates.

RIP Stultus, a trans member of the SS community lost to suicide. Before she took her own life, she said many times that one reason she was suicidal was directly due to such open hostility almost everywhere she went. She was afraid to leave the house most of the time, was threatened with violence on many occasions. The world became a prison with no escape but death.

Live and let live. Doesn't cost you anything to be a decent human being and let people go about their lives in peace.
                              "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                              -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

You have it all wrong Qan. I feel like many people are pushed into these things due to media and social wokeness without being able to understand the consequences of their actions fully. The doctors that give kids estrogen are hormone blockers are responsible.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X