what kind of job and what times?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE PUSHER'S WORK DAY -by THE PUSHER

7:00 am - Wake up, scratch self, shit, shower, shave.

7:35 am - Walk self out to car and begin 20 minute drive to work

8:00 am - Punch self in and read Manager notes from the previous day. Start laughing because I am not a manager, I am the Trainer, and I don't have to deal with the petty crap. I get to yell and point a lot.

8:25 am - Start telling people what do to and then go have a cigarrette.

8:35 am - Come back from smoke break, scratch self, wash hands, and sit down to read the paper.

9:00 am - Go and have another cigarrette, make myself breakfast, and watch everyone else work.

9:20 am - Eating breakfast while everyone else works. Yum.

9:45 am - Let out a hearty buelch after eating, then go have another cigarrette.

10:00 am - Back from smoke break, going to continue watching everyone else work for a bit.

10:15 am - Bored with watching people work, I decide to see if anyone is doing something wrong. Find some mistakes, scratch self, and go have another cigarrette.

10:45 am - Check to see that everyone has their station setup, scratch self, and give the daily pep talk over cigarrettes and coffee.

11:00 am - Open for business.

11:15 am - Employees start the daily routine of busting their asses for the hungry masses.

11:18 am - Scratch self and have another cigarrette.

11:25 am - Return from ritual scratching and smoking. Wash hands, and go into office to pretend I am doing something important.

1:30 pm - Lunch rush ends. Cigarrette smoking is now in order.

1:45 pm - Post lunch smoke break complete. Time to eat lunch and go home.

2:15 pm - Lunch eaten, cigarrette smoked, scratch self, and punch out for the day.

2:25 pm - On the way home with shit eating grin on face.

2:45 pm - Arrive at humble abode, scratch self, retrieve mail, and play Subspace.
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

GTFO work!
      I'm still in skewl!
      There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

That's alot of scratching, Pusher
        I think you need to clean yourself more often
        Light is faster than sound. That is why people look bright, until you hear them.

Comment

Me

I work 9 to 5 in a big networking lab. We test new products and services and blah blah blah, but it's all worthwhile when game testing comes along. $$$

Comment

I did not know what to study so I skipped a year to totally focus on Subspace j/k
            At this moment I'm Dishwasher and going to study soon!
            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

I work for the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation as a summer temp. Currently I've spent most of my days at work holding the stop/slow sign. It's a joyous experience. Although, the pay is good at $10/hour.
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I don't do anything. Ever. I start school August 24th. New Orleans, here I come.
                5:gen> man
                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Tera
                  I <3 u too lil!!
                  And I love you...nUF
                  [I]It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.[I]

Comment

Originally posted by iNgeNfyRe
                    uh. i work at an AMC (american multi-cinema) and i sell overpriced food to people who just want to see a movie. cool.
                    update time! i quit after 4 months and am currently unemployed and was unemployed for the last...year or so. $$
                    PURE HATRED> i cannot dodge your bombs AND my teammates
                    pv=nrt> YOU ARE MINE PRINCESS iNgeNfyRe
                    hogo> iNgeNfyRe Just got HoE'D
                    Dark Moogoo> psst, bring the cookies and cream

Comment

Im still a student for another 16 months but right now im finishing up my 2nd co-op term. So i guess i can claim to be what my position title describes; Financial Analyst. I work at the York Region CCAC (community care access center), its a government job and i work from 8:30 - 4:30 5 days a week. Great people, amazing pay by co-op standards ($23 an hour), 30 min drive north to Newmarket and i even get some challenging work now and again. I hope to come back again next summer but they arnt sure whether or not they will have the budget for it so ill see.
                      Last edited by Eric is God; 08-07-2003, 09:36 AM.

Comment

I work as a Help Desk TL (team leader). I tell computer rejects how to solve problems and how to deal with customers. I also give invigorating pep talks when someone files a complaint. While the people under me listens to me, they don't answer directly to me but to thier direct managers (theyres alot of them). So basically, if someone thats under me screws up, I hear it from about 10 different bosses.

The good part is I don't help any ignorant consumers directly. The bad part is, if theyre unsatisfied, i'm the one to bear all the blame.

My job is alot like the movie Office Space.

edit: oh i work the standard 9 to 5 and make $17 bucks an hr. This is actually my last week of work, since fall semester is starting. woo! woo!
                        Last edited by Bioture; 08-07-2003, 12:27 PM.
                        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                        TelCat> i dont

Comment

Pauly's Day

11:00 AM: Alarm is set to wake up, usually I'm awaken by my daughter a lot earlier in the morning, so I end up getting about 3 hours of sleep each day. Feed myself and the kid.

12:00 PM: Get onto TW or play some WCIII

1:00 PM: Feed the kid, feed myself, read the newspaper.

2:00 PM: Back onto TW if my "little angel" permits it.

5:00 PM: Wife will be home in 30 minutes, time to get off and clean the house.

6:00 PM: I usually put together some dinner

9:00 PM: Get back onto TW or play WCIII

10:30 - 11:00 PM: Get ready for work and vamouse.

11:30 PM: I don't HAVE to be here at this time, and usually I get there earlier, or later depending on how I feel, but I need to observe the new managers that we hired these days, so I try and get there when they get there.

4:00 AM: It's time to go back home and get some sleep, so I can start the day over again.

Lately that's been my schedule, but it gets busier at certain points in the year and there are times when I'll be up for 48 hours straight because of work + my daughter.

Comment

250£ a week

Title: Professional Horse Shit Muck Chucker aka BA in Manure Management

Basically I drive a tractor, I drive a bobcat, I work for a slave driver. 7:30-5:00. I have mondays off, but have to be back in on tuesday early morning to work a half a day. Fuck this place, I'd rather work at a call center in canada.
                            what the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others - Confucius

http://www.soundclick.com/scck/
                            http://www.soundclick.com/johnecarter/

Comment

This is in pacific time mind you.

I work at Harbor Electronics, in the production line. I take computer panels and dip them in various different chemicals, mostly sulfuric. I work mon-fri from 2PM to 10:30 PM, at 9$ an hour. Paycheck every week too.

10:00 AM - Wake up from deep slumber and dreaming of blunts and bitches.

10:15 Am - Wash my sexy body off with a nice warm shower.

11:00 AM - Finished eating breakfast and having coffee, smoke my first cigarette of the day (always the best)

12:00 PM - Call up all my homies, see whats everyone is doing for a couple hours. Go smoke some weed with anybody whow ants too.

1:30 PM - Im pretty high by this time, Go drive to work.

2:00 PM - I punch in and work till 10:30 PM

10:30 PM - Drive home, smoke a couple cigarettes, go chill at my bitches house, smoke a couple more blunts.

12:00 AM - after being satisfied with my bitch, I go home. And dream about blunts and bitches.

I do this everyday. Recognize.
                              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

I work for Acacia Federal Savings Bank, I put paper in a specific order all day, and I get paid 12 dollars an hour.

My days, like Kid Kaos's, also involve cigarettes, blunts, and bitches.
                                5:gen> man
                                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Working...
                                X