• Show
Clear All

• 101 tips to help prevent a headache

Useful .pdf file.

Here you go:
    http://bloombikeshop.com/e-books/101HeadacheTips.pdf

Thx
    but i'm havin a hangover :/
    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

I thought this was about hangover
      last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

Do not read when you are lying down. The lying down
        posture is clearly not the best position to read. It is a very common
        thing for a person to flop down on the bed with a book and read it
        while lying down. In fact, many people make it a habit to read for a
        few minutes before going to sleep. Let us say it once and for all; it
        is not good to read while you are lying down.
        I read 1 hour a day in bed, and I didn't even know what a migraine is until a year ago when I asked a friend of mine. The only times I've suffered from headaches are when I've recieved a physical blow to the head (football mostly) or when I have a serisous hangover..

Do not hold the book too close to your eyes. This is some
        thing that happens when you lay down to read. The book tends to
        move closer to your eyes than intended. This is something that is
        bad for your eyes. Your eye muscles have to strain a lot in order
        to focus on nearer objects. The book should ideally be at the level
        of your chest.
        I read without having my glasses on so I have to keep the book less than 15 cm from me eyes to see the text.

Somehow I have a feeling that's not a guide that works for me ^-^
        Last edited by Jeansi; 03-20-2005, 09:30 AM. Reason: I can't qoute :(
        5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
        5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
        5: Da1andonly> =((
        5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
        5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
        5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

#102: Don't drink
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

#103: Don't talk to Evasive.

LOL09LO1L0Lol
            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

:--------DDDDDD
              last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

I read lying down, I just have low blood pressure so it all runs funny and whn i stand up it all drains from my head.
                Guess what happens when your brain has no blood/oxygen for about 30 seconds?
                Yeah, it shuts down. One time I stood up and collapsed onto a bean bag (gave the cat a fright) another time, I stood up once from reading in bed and walked towards the door... fainted... smacked my head on the doorknob and landed crushing my finger underneath my head... strained a neck muscle (this is bloody painful... like when its all tense and needs a massage... except 5x worse and constant for 2 days) and my finger swelled up really bad, its still slightly swollen. So yeah, if you get bad head rushes when your eyesight starts to go... take my advice and sit down :P

Originally posted by Disliked
                Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

I get headaches if I strain too much while trying to fart.
                  "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I have migranes

I take imatrex
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Theif of Time
                      I read lying down, I just have low blood pressure so it all runs funny and whn i stand up it all drains from my head.
                      Guess what happens when your brain has no blood/oxygen for about 30 seconds?
                      Yeah, it shuts down. One time I stood up and collapsed onto a bean bag (gave the cat a fright) another time, I stood up once from reading in bed and walked towards the door... fainted... smacked my head on the doorknob and landed crushing my finger underneath my head... strained a neck muscle (this is bloody painful... like when its all tense and needs a massage... except 5x worse and constant for 2 days) and my finger swelled up really bad, its still slightly swollen. So yeah, if you get bad head rushes when your eyesight starts to go... take my advice and sit down :P
                      Same thing happens to me, except I just get dizzy and I don't faint. I see blurs of colors and they just go away. Only happens when I stand up to fast, which I do almost all the time.

Comment

Please remember that your eyes are unlike any other part of your body so you have to take very good care of them.
                        Hot damn, I don't have to take care of any other part of my body! Now I'll stop brushing my teeth and exercising!
                        Zemyla>You know, quoting yourself in your sig is a sign of irredeemable narcissism.

GuruMeditation> You're on SS, you're an it.
                        GuruMeditation> Unless your ship grows boobs, in that case you're a freak.

Originally posted by sexy wooden spoon
                        Also u cud tlk about helping language skills.

Comment

hehe twerp, those were the symptoms I had, they just got worse.
                          And lets see, you're younger than me IIRC, so beware... usually a dull ache in the back of the neck and the urge to stand up and stretch are the causes.
                          But it is quite trippy to black out, its a really weird and not totally unpleasant experience. Its like dying for half a minute... and you come back all rejuvenated and uncoordinated. I swear sometimes I come back and I've been thrashing around cos demons have been trying to possess my uninhabited body or something
                          Is it just me or did this post get darker all of a sudden?

Originally posted by Disliked
                          Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                          +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Working...
                          X