No announcement yet.

Shot down like a plump turkey during the holidays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol thats quite some pick up line there.

Originally posted by Disliked
    Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
    +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Originally posted by SaucyKing
      postpwnd
      wow did someone just steal my word

Comment

I know turkeys don't fly.
        I'm assuming you have never seen a startled wild turkey. They tend to flap their wings, leave the ground, and then move far away from you in a sort of flying motion.

Remarkably, it is eerily similar to flying.

A wild turkey can hit a 50 or so mile per hour flight in a heartbeat. They can't stay up in the air for a long amount of time, but they can take off like a bat out of hell and get far enough away from whatever set them off, to be safe from it.

Domestic Turkeys can't fly. They have either clipped wings, or have been essentially mutated by us wonderful humans to the point where the turkey breast is so gigantic that it prohibits it. It also prohibits them from doing other things, like fucking. These birds have to be (ironically enough) get pregnant from a shot by the old turkey baster.

Hard to imagine that as the symbol for the United States.
        "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Trust me, when I was talking to her, "Oh shit I just HAVE to post this on the TW forums" was not going through my mind.
          That wasn't what I was saying, I was saying you don't have to keep posting your humiliations for our enjoyment
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderMage
            If your left leg was Thanksgiving and your right leg Christmas, could I visit you inbetween the holidays?
            i like how your mae west quote ended in utter failure
            Originally posted by Ward
            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Working...
            X