Ring 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ring 2

Sucked... seriously... I thought these movies were supposed to be scary.

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
    .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

I fell asleep in the japanese version of ringu. You could imagine how horrible an already horrible movie is when the plot detaches from the original story line like it does in Ring 2.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

thanks JERKS. you guys next time put it in this color

Comment

I hate scary movies . I feel like someone is behind me when it's dark out, even in my house.

Comment

Dude what part of that was a spoiler? Lol?
          Its like reading a review, even though they say it sucks, you might still like it.
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.

Comment

Hmm well I liked the first Ring - I thought that it was at least somewhat innovative and had a decent story to back it up. Those two things are something that 90% of horror movies lack. That said, I was very skeptical when I saw previews for The Ring 2 because sequels, especially to horror flicks, usually suck. I thought, however, that they did a good job of not rehashing the first movie TOO much (granted there are a lot of structural similarities but those exist in every horror movie so we can't be too critical here) and making some new twists. While some of the parts were cheesy I thought that overall it wasn't bad for a horror movie (which is, incidentally, my least favourite genre of movies because I think it is the most limited as far as creativity goes. I do love the older horror movies though - everything from Frankenstein to Night of the Living Dead to the 70s Texas Chainsaw Massacre to Halloween (just the first one) and Nightmare on Elm Street (again just the first one)).

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderMage
              Sucked... seriously... I thought these movies were supposed to be scary.
              U R TEH COOL ASS MOFO FOR NOT BEING SCURRED.

It did suck though, did the first one no justice at all. The color was not blue and monotonous like the first one, the feeling wasn't the same.
              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I hope "Hide and Seek" will be good.
                Waiting for it...
                -Kawrae

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
                  Hmm well I liked the first Ring - I thought that it was at least somewhat innovative and had a decent story to back it up. Those two things are something that 90% of horror movies lack. That said, I was very skeptical when I saw previews for The Ring 2 because sequels, especially to horror flicks, usually suck. I thought, however, that they did a good job of not rehashing the first movie TOO much (granted there are a lot of structural similarities but those exist in every horror movie so we can't be too critical here) and making some new twists. While some of the parts were cheesy I thought that overall it wasn't bad for a horror movie (which is, incidentally, my least favourite genre of movies because I think it is the most limited as far as creativity goes. I do love the older horror movies though - everything from Frankenstein to Night of the Living Dead to the 70s Texas Chainsaw Massacre to Halloween (just the first one) and Nightmare on Elm Street (again just the first one)).
                  yeah too many sequels (or a sequel at all) usually spoils the first film for me as well. like erm, jeepers creepers 2. mainly only in the horror genre,which is actaully 1 of my fav.
                  Last edited by Suh; 03-22-2005, 09:11 AM.
                  Reinstate Sarien
                  ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

I've watched all the 3 Japanese ones (unless there is more) I liked them

Only problem is i watched them all close together so they've blurred into one big film in my head , i did the same with the godfather movies. So i find it hard to remember which bit is out of which film.

Not going to watch the American remakes though as i didn't see any real need to remake them.
                    In my world,
                    I am King

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kawrae
                      I hope "Hide and Seek" will be good.
                      Waiting for it...
                      I saw it. It was less than average. Extremely derivative but it's worth a watch with a honey or two.

Comment

i thought the Ring (first one) was shite anyway. the japanese one i mean (heard the american one was even worse)

and my mate was saying how good The Grudge was. he said he lost sleep after watching it.

Comment

The Grudge was a piece of shit ripoff of The Ring. I can't believe I wasted an hour and a half of my life on that garbage.

Comment

I brought this girl to the grudge that thinks that i like her and I totally used her and it was sweet.
                            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Twerp
                              I hate scary movies . I feel like someone is behind me when it's dark out, even in my house.
                              haha i saw a minivan with a twerp's avatar sticker on the back window. ^__^
                              Originally posted by KIM
                              Its like reading a review, even though they say it sucks, you might still like it.
                              not really true. friends' opinion affects my outlook on movies. for example, i was looking forward to matrix revs, but everyone said it sucked so
                              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Working...
                              X