Tetris 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tetris 2

Yah it's old, and can be found on addictinggames.com, but waiting for my patch DL for WoW, I've played about 6 or 7 games of this.

Just got a pr of level 11 with 165 lines... forgot the score as it goes to the main menu quickly after getting a game over. After level 8 or 9 the level speed doesn't change, or is extremely unnoticable... but it does get hard especially when you make stupid mistakes.

For the beginning, to make sureyou don't go insane, use space bar to automatically send the blocks down.

So give it a shot and post your high scores... yay my patch dl is done.

i tried to turn the volume down, all of a sudden my mouse wouldn't respond but everything else worked ok. so i had to reboot.

that blinking tile freaked me out when it started destroying all my other blocks. o_O
    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

http://www.randyriver.com/games/tetris.htm

Comment

hehehe, fun!

Comment

Cool stuff. I'm used to rotating my blocks the other way round, and having my rotate button as [5], so I suck at that

Comment

I prefer Tetris 1.
            This one's too spastic
            I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

so boring, i got to level 2 and was to bored to continue.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

tetris is just boring. it's so repetitive- dunno why epople are so addicted

Comment

I love playing Tetris when I'm bored. Once on a 5 hour flight to Tahoe I played Tetris the whole time.
                  Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                  1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                  1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                  1:Chao <ER>> at all
                  1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                  1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                  Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                  Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

It isn't that you get addicted to Tetris and play it for hours and hours a day. It's just that Tetris is a game that you can pick up every once and a while and play it and have fun. There aren't a lot of games like it.

Check out Tetrinet2 at www.tetrinet2.com

It's an online version of Tetris that you play against up to 5 other people. You get powerups and attacks etc. It's really fun and there's usually at least 50 people online or so. The only problem is that you are fucked if you play against the really good players. The line between new and good players in Tetrinet2 is a lot more apparent than in a game like Subspace. I played against a few people that literally dropped the blocks and got lines like 5x as fast as I did.
                    sdg

Comment

Aha that's where tetrinet has gone! The ol' subspace beater has come back, so long guys :greedy: btw who wants a game later?

EDIT: Registered my nick, and no confirmation email for quite a while I'll think I'll try and find if tetrinet1 is still alive
                      Last edited by Nockm; 03-24-2005, 09:55 AM.

Comment

anyone heard of/know where to find wetrix?

Originally posted by Disliked
                        Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                        +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Originally posted by Nockm
                          Aha that's where tetrinet has gone! The ol' subspace beater has come back, so long guys :greedy: btw who wants a game later?

EDIT: Registered my nick, and no confirmation email for quite a while I'll think I'll try and find if tetrinet1 is still alive
                          I heard Slicer used to be a real addict.
                          5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                          5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                          5: Da1andonly> =((
                          5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                          5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                          5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

?chat=tetrinet if anyone wants to play

Comment

I know that game... My father used to play that game online. I recelntly downloaded it again, but I ddin't find anyone to play it with. I'll join the chat.. and I'll hoock you up if I want a game... or if you want a game.
                              help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Working...
                              X