No announcement yet.

New Psp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I played Quantum Redshift (or something that was strikingly similar to it) on the PSP at Best Buy. It rocked my socks right the fuck off.

The square button worked fine, the screen kicked the shit out of the DS screen, and there were no dead pixels or any problems that I noticed.
    "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
      PSP whoops DS just because it has MP3 AND MPEG/JPEG playback. And you can format it to basically be a walking hard-drive.
      So you mean it's a pda with games? Oh wait scratch that it has no games and never will, so it's just a sony pda huh? I guess that's cool.
      sage

Comment

Originally posted by PrOnEsSim
        Gah screw PSP i... <-Nintendo fan ez.pz.newb. Cant wait till good games come out for NDS.. =D and WiFi (and also E3)
        Still waiting..
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Nintendo DS wins hands down.

They are making a cartridge storage device for SLOT 2 of the DS that holds mpegs and mp3s.

shut your fat mouths.

Comment

PSP comes with that BUILT IN. No need for extra periphials. So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

I am in no way saying that the nintendo DS is a bad machine, for I enjoy it alot (I bought it at launch). But I'm wishing I saved for my PSP instead.
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Heh, I plyaed my brother's DS today for the first time. It was fun, although I completely sucked at whatever game it was. Some racing game. The touch screen was cool though.

And that's all I have to say on this subject.
              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
              1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
              1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
              1:Chao <ER>> at all
              1:Mantra-Slider> chao
              1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
              Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

PSP comes with that BUILT IN. No need for extra periphials. So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

I am in no way saying that the nintendo DS is a bad machine, for I enjoy it alot (I bought it at launch). But I'm wishing I saved for my PSP instead.
                You mean an internal hard drive or you write your files to the discs?

Comment

Both I believe, but I know that it has an internal hard-drive.
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Nockm
                    Hows your square button? Got any dead pixels? Fingermarks showing all over the finish?
                    Fine
                    No
                    Not that I can tell, lemme look again. Yeah, cause it was made with adults who keep their shit clean in mind. But ohh .. ooh shit, I wiped them off! Cleaning, who'd a-thunk it?

This Metal Gear Acid game is pretty weird. But in a good way. Then I also got Lumines, which is an amazing visual display for your PSP. If you have a wireless router you can play your PSP online against people around the world.
                    Last edited by Dameon Angell; 03-25-2005, 12:20 AM.
                    DELETED

Comment

More like PCP.
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                        Nintendo DS wins hands down.

They are making a cartridge storage device for SLOT 2 of the DS that holds mpegs and mp3s.

shut your fat mouths.
                        Atleast someone agrees with me.. :grin:
                        TWLD Champion 2014
                        TWDTB Champion 2013
                        TWDTB Champion 2016
                        TWDTB Champion 2017
                        TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                        -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Fuck the PSP(no offense), but right now God of War is the best thing out for Sony right now. I haven't had this much fun with gaming in a while... screw Halo 2, GTA, MGS, etc etc, God of War is awesome.

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
                          .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

why do ppl save up for this stuff. all i need is my computer.
                            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Yeah, 'd rather have a laptop than a PSP or DS, though I believe DS has much more potential than the PSP. 'm fine with my GBA SP that I have now, though I never play it...

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
                              .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Working...
                              X