Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man dies laughing at his own joke

Houston- TEXAS NEWS STORY:

Former comedian John Goodman died on March 22nd, 2005 by suffocation in a ski resort 300 km north of his home.
    People who were around at the time Goodman died reported that there was a joke that he could not stop laughing at.
    "He just kept laughing, and laughing, and laughing" reported a skiier, who was beside Goodman at the time. "He turned from pale to blue, to red, and to purple, then he just collapsed."
    Doctors say that his lungs were inhaling an enormous amount of air for several minutes, until his lungs burst.
    Sources claim that it was a "sexist pig" joke as one woman described it.
    "It was the old 'Why do woman have such small feet joke" says Boyer, who sat across from Goodman.
    Most of the people around Goodman when he made the joke found it tasteless and offensive.
    "It was sick" says Mary Chaplin, the lounge supervisor.
    Goodman has never been offensive around relatives, when asked.
    Police still believe there was a different reason that Goodman had died and are investigating his Texas home.
    "I don't know why there's so much controversy in this. There's no conspiracy. John died laughing at his own joke, get over yourself." said Michael, the brother of John Goodman.
    Doctors are still running tests on Goodman to see if anything had happened that affected his lungs while he was skiing.
    "It can't be just a joke, especially a joke said by oneself. There's gotta be something more" an investigator in Texas reports

LOL

Warned for staff impersonation. Harsh, but hangovers make for grouchy mods -ZeUs!!
    Last edited by ZeUs!!; 03-26-2005, 06:41 AM.

Comment

A random .txt article saying it's a news story doesn't necessarily make it true
      :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

wtf john goodman died
        and he died from laughing....

Comment

fake

Comment

yeah this is fake I just researched it on the web.

Comment

I don't think there are any ski resorts in Texas, are there?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                good point, i didn't even realize that. what movies was john goodman in anyways?
                thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Edify
                  good point, i didn't even realize that. what movies was john goodman in anyways?
                  he was hella funny in One Night at McCools.

The second most underrated comedy of all time, behind The Big Lebowski.
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Send
                    Doctors say that his lungs were inhaling an enormous amount of air for several minutes, until his lungs burst.
                    Yea, that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                      LOLOLOL ROFL~#!@$%@$%~! :grin:

Originally posted by Edify
                      good point, i didn't even realize that.
                      Totally~!!!! :P
                      AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

How can you say the big lebowski is underrated? It's funny and got as much attention as it deserved.

what do you want, an oscar? it's a comedy for fucks sake.
                        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Leave it to Troll King to point out the obvious for us.
                          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                          1:Chao <ER>> at all
                          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

haha send tried to be funny by posting a new post about a man died laughing, and now everybody is telling it's a fake.
                            help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by jappeuuuh
                              haha send tried to be funny by posting a new post about a man died laughing, and now everybody is telling it's a fake.
                              gj for summarizing the thread?

Comment

Working...
                              X