a joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a joke

An 80 years old Arab man lives close to New York City and would love to plant potatoes in his garden, but he is alone, old and weak. His only son is working in Paris, so the old man sends him an e-mail and explains the problem. The following day, the old man receives a response from his son: "My beloved father, please don't touch the garden. It's there that I have hidden 'THE THING.' I love you too, Ahmad.At 4pm the US Army, the Marines, the FBI and the CIA visit the house of the old man, take the whole garden apart, search every inch, but can't find anything. Disappointed, they apologize and leave the house. The next day, the old man receives another e-mail from his son: "My beloved father, I hope the garden is dug up by now and you can plant your potatoes. I love you, Ahmad."
    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
    apt>yes u can wtf
    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
    apt>na
    apt>ill show you pictures
    apt>next time I masturbate

Hilarious!!
    :grin:
    A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

I like the satire

Comment

Originally posted by Twerp, two days ago
        #2 An old man lived alone in Ireland. He wanted to dig his potato garden, but it was very hard work.

His only son, who would have helped him, was in prison for bank robbery.

The old man wrote a letter to his son and mentioned his predicament.

Shortly, he received this reply,
        "For HEAVEN'S SAKE Dad, don't dig up that garden, that's where I buried the Money!"

At 4 A.M. the next morning, a dozen policemen showed up and dug up the entire garden, without finding any money.

Confused, the old man wrote another note to his son telling him what happened, and asking him what to do next.

His son's reply was: "Now plant your potatoes, Dad. It's the best I could do from here."
        see the connection?
        5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
        5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
        5: Da1andonly> =((
        5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
        5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
        5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

The version I heard years ago was of letters between a man in prison and his wife, however the dark humor works well in this. Shame that in real life, with the patriot act and US mindset, I doubt it would have ended so happily. :/
          People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

it feels kind of leaning towards racial discrim, but it was kind of funny in the least.
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Jeansi
              see the connection?
              no.. because i just spent the last 6 days on the beach bwahaha.. mine was better anyway
              Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
              apt>yes u can wtf
              apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
              apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
              apt>so i dont miss the toilet
              Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
              apt>na
              apt>ill show you pictures
              apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Working...
              X