X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See if you recognize these sound effects

NEWGROUNDS WARNING

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/161498
    "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Only a few, but couldn't they be found anywhere on the internet?

Comment

Yeah, but I just found it a wierd coincidence that they were all from the same place.
      "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I once heard %10 on 24
        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
        ---A few minutes later---
        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
        9:Kim> UM
        9:Kim> i didn't
        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

I reckon it's too much to be conincidental, after all it is a subspace/asteroids game using the spider bullet sound for bullet sounds.

Comment

Yeah, I've heard the SS sounds used in many other things, however the guy who made that flash game must be a player.

Comment

No doubt, this guy plays ss, and took the sounds... horrid games..

Comment

I rather liked the Asteroids game.

Edit: Everyone knows this, but in case you don't, stick some Peeps in the microwave for awhile.....BOOM.

Takes awhile to clean up. But it doesn't damage your microwave any. $$

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                X