No announcement yet.

Congratulations are in order!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where was my congratulatory thread when I graduated high school a couple years back. Where was my own motivational "go out into the world and grab it by the balls, Johnny!" speech?

WELL? WHERE WERE THEY? DID YOU JUST CONVIENTLY FORGET? HEY! I'M TALKING TO YOU! WELL? ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: I SAID ANSWER ME!@!!!!!
    PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

who cares about you? :/
      Guru <ZH>> i have blue balls.
      Guru <ZH>> Being a warbird pilot gives you blue balls.
      Keeper> guru if you want you can get the addon and then you get big balls
      Guru <ZH>> my balls are bigger than the average SubSpace player's balls
      Keeper> lol!
      Bailey> eeks sucks balls :/
      Eeks> :/
      Keeper> ok new sig!

Comment

Originally posted by eRad
        I also graduated. But... i'm smarter than all of you, so i deserve more congrats.. thanks.
        ... Die!
        I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

I also graduated. But... i'm smarter than all of you, so i deserve more congrats.. thanks.
          u couldnt calculate the acceleration of a mass object in an angularity movment on a surface with a friction promoter of 1 even if the answer fell on your head dumb ass
          Keeper> lol!
          Keeper> ok new sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Keeper

u couldnt calculate the acceleration of a mass object in an angularity movment on a surface with a friction promoter of 1 even if the answer fell on your head dumb ass
            Actually, i think i can... that's probably why the folks down at the faculty of mathematics at waterloo decided to let me grace their university with my presence

BTW.. k3vin.. why do you consider Dameon Angell sucking up to me an attempt to get on staff? i would hope through my blatant disregard for logic or reason in my statements that you would be able to decipher i am not on staff..

oh wait... logic and reason isn't common among staff.. my bad..

ooo didn't see that one coming, did ya folks?

it's an art really.
            i'm bored

Comment

Actually, i think i can... that's probably why the folks down at the faculty of mathematics at waterloo decided to let me grace their university with my presence

they are ez noob's
              Keeper> lol!
              Keeper> ok new sig!

Comment

Re: Re: ME ME ME

Originally posted by k3vin

stop sucking up, fag, u'll never, EVER be on staff
                One, I didn't even know he was staff. Two, I'm not walking around kissing his ass, I thought it was funny shit. Three, you wouldn't even know comedy if it jumped up and bit you in the ass.
                DELETED

Comment

Working...
                X