Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These guys were already winners!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Congratulations to Shade's Child/Bluedandy, Sleepy Weasel, Richard Creager, and ChildrnofLight for winning the Pallies Radio T-Shirt Contest!!! Shade's/Blue took the Grand Prize, Sleepy came in second, and Rich and CoL tied for third place!

For their prizes.. Grand Prize winners receive their winning design on a t-shirt and the Star Wars Movie Pack Epsiodes 1, 4, 5, and 6!

Here are the links to the winning entries! All of them will be available on the Pallies Radio Website for purchase!

First Place Shade's Child and Bluedandy!

Front Side

Back Side

Second Place Sleepy Weasel!

Front Side

Back Side

Third Place Richard Creager!

Front Side

Back Side

Third Place ChildrnofLight!

Only Side!

Thanks to everyone who entered the contest! There will be more exciting contests to come! Stay tuned to Pallies Radio @ http://pallies.dhs.org:8020 for details!

-PUSH
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

those are all cool... rich's is great go conc!
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

I put it together 5 minutes after getting Paint Shop Pro to work, and as you can see im a total newbie at it but I had the idea for the shirt stewing in my head a bit.
      Thanks for the contest push.
      Thanks for your support mayo.
      Congrats to CoL, Sleepy, and Shade's Child.
      Sprays to all Hatas.
      And Big Ups to Pallies, the Radio, the DJs and the listeners.
      sage

Comment

I bet mine was the easiest to make... well besides maybe CoL's.

Comment

Congrats guys.
          "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong" -Mahatma Gandhi

-FLaBiN
          flabin@trenchwars.org

Comment

Thanks. Burial did all the work.
            LAME - http://lame.twzone.net

Comment

Yah, blue did most of the real work on that one. I found the picture we used in the end, and gave her my opinion on colour choices and so forth. But she did all the real work.

When she gets back from holiday on Sundayish, I'll force her to tell y'all that OURS was easiest to make. Just to be competetive, you know.

Comment

Wow, me and Shadie wonned! Thanks muchly to Pusher and all involved!

Yeah, I did most of the work (read: all actual making), but Shade had the idea and is the cutest moral support anyone could ever ask for. Wheee, giddy.

Oh yeah - in the end, it was extremely easy to make. I just went through a lot of excess process. In the end it turned out a lot cleaner and more modern, though, and that's thanks to Shade's input also.
                Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

Working...
                X