No announcement yet.

General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch your back Liquid a lot of Indian girls aren't dateable, some would be disowned if there parents saw them with a white boy or in your case a black guy.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Awesome I'm taboo as usual
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

edit: (nevermind, that was terrible...)

Comment

90% of hot brown girls i would go out with I know I can't be cause of their parents, it's just how it works.
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

jerome's pretty much correct

i helped zeus rewrite the sub-forum descriptions

it used to say music instead of jason

but then when the musical differences sub-forum was added, he changed it

i still think the musical differences sub-forum should be named musical chairs

and i'm cold

i have a sweater on

but i'm still cold
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

butbutbut

you are cool
              you are hot
              and you know
              whatchu got.
              When you call
              they will come

But I won't be a name upon your list
              I have way too much pride to go for this

I DON'T WANT UR LOVIN'
              I DON'T WANT UR LOVE
              I DON'T WANT UR LOVIN'
              I DON'T WANT UR LOVE
              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

why no information about me =(
                There is information about you, you just need to highlight it.

Originally posted by Disliked
                Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Originally posted by Cops
                  90% of hot brown girls i would go out with I know I can't be cause of their parents, it's just how it works.
                  They are trying to "preserve" their culture. The fact is that the more the try to shield their daughters from dating the more vulnerable they are in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
                    edit: (nevermind, that was terrible...)
                    OMG RACISM BAN BAN BAN
                    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                    X