• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Animations

http://media.putfile.com/The-Viking-Song

or

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/274440

It's my second animation, and the song is done by a band called TubRing. I tried to go for the flashback effect in the middle of it, don't know how well that worked. My grass at the end and the mouth tweening at the end needs work, advice is appreciated.I did this one in 4 days, I need to learn to stop trying to rush through- I just get so excited about working on it, I guess I burn out? I dunno, it's weird.

I decided to just call this topic my animations since I'll be doing more soon and I'll just stick them all here.
    Last edited by Liquid Blue; 10-27-2005, 12:58 AM.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

That was very good

The only downside that caught my attention was the fact that in the end he looked like he was humping the dinosaur

nice work, LBG.

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
    3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
    3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
    1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
    BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
    Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

Make 3d animations now. They're easy to do with c4d, and I'm learning how to do mouth movements right now.

Comment

Uh, fuck 3d, 2d is my thing.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Hey- look at these 2 things for me and tell me which one you prefer:

http://img320.imageshack.us/my.php?i...eadturn2pf.swf

http://img320.imageshack.us/my.php?i...adturn27tx.swf

I'm asking about color scheme, not animation wise, I know it's choppy.

Comment

Good stuff--you've got a knack for this stuff, it seems.

As far as the comparison of the two, my non-commital side wants to say "well, I guess it depends on the context", but my initial reaction is the first one's the winner. I'm a sucker for heavy line drawing though, so of course I'm biased.
            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Uhmm yeah.... when's the subspace one coming out?

Comment

I also like the first one better.
                Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                1:Chao <ER>> at all
                1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

who in there rite mind likes rock music like tht...

Comment

You're doing better than me. Here's the highlight of my animation career:

Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

thats an interesting animation saturn v
                      5:gen> man
                      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

This is a trailer of an upcoming series I'm going to be working on.

http://www.zippyvideos.com/5938210173686796/together/

NOTE- It's 2.17 MB, so if you're on 56k, don't hit the play button as soon as the page loads. Give it a min, sorry I don't know how to do preloaders yet.

It's called Soul-Driven, and the basic premise is that a bunch of kids (ages 5-20) get yanked out of our world and thrown into a fantasy world. It's about how they cope, how they get through the trials put before them, and also deals alot with life and living in general.

I have major tie-ins/influences from the video games FFT/ FFXI, and countless amounts of fantasy books. Fantasy (and sci-fi) books were all I read when I was a kid, and I love having the chance to give a nod to them and just show a fantasy world of mine from my own point of view. Redwall is one of the biggest book influences, for any that are interested. Hope you enjoy it, lemme know what you think!

Comment

Nice Job!

I see much improvement grasshopper!

Seriously, nice job. Nice progression from the Viking Song.

Only thing I am curious about, is if the font you are using for your title is meant to be a signature font? I dunno...am not all that crazy about the font, as it does not fit the storyline...if that makes sense? Not like a Tahoma or Ariel would be fitting, but a font that would be used to meet the criteria of the storyline.

Seems to be such a minor thing to pick out.

Also...where did your come up with the Vinegar and Bile combo...hehehehe nice.
                          May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Thanks.

No I don't really want to use that font as a title font, but I don't have many fonts downloaded onto my computer and it seemed like it was the least " cold/sterile" font, if you get my drift. Most of the others just seem stiff and boring, I want Soul-Driven to be chock-full of life, even in the title.

Comment

That looks awesome.
                              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                              X