No announcement yet.

Available to the Public! Radio Shirts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Available to the Public! Radio Shirts!

Now available to you! T-Shirts, coasters, and mousepads galore!

WELCOME TO THE PALLIES RADIO STORE!

Just click on this link! Buy your very own Pallies Radio T-shirt with Bluedandy's winning design!

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOTTEST IN RADIO FASHION!

More designs and products will be on the way! Keep a lookout for the Official Pallies Radio Store! Coming soon!
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

I think the "For Ladies" T-Shirt should fit my girlish figure just fine.
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong" -Mahatma Gandhi

-FLaBiN
    flabin@trenchwars.org

Comment

EXPENSIVE!
      Originally posted by Tyson
      There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
      Originally posted by HeavenSent
      Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
      Originally posted by Izor
      Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

You think that $16 is too expensive for a custom-made t-shirt? OH PLEEEEASE!
        Ask me about my explosive diarrhea!

Comment

The dollar value frightens Europeans. 16$ can buy a pony, a prostitute, and tickets for the next World Cup in his whacky country.

Comment

Bam ~

Comment

What the fuck, enable the < IMG > shite

Comment

WTF dose that blue lettering say? "ft hats" ?i duno im blind...amen.
                [I]It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.[I]

Comment

F THAT S!
                  Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Those are pretty neato
                    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

why does the woman's, who is most likely smaller than man, cost more? do they have better fabric? PUSH why you giving us shitty fabric?
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I would pay more to see a woman wearing that woman's shirt than to see you wearing that man's shirt.

Comment

hahahahahahahahahah i made my own pallies shirt.... i zoomed in on your shirt pictures and made them for only 11,50 euro
                          RIP OFF:P ehehehhehehehehehe

peace
                          Trench Wars Moderator
                          TW Gallery Admin
                          TWEL Operator
                          aka ronaldo

Comment

tera, do u have a life at all?
                            I dunno what to write...

Comment

I would like to purchase a quality tshirt! Thank you drive through! Mweeeee.
                              Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

Working...
                              X