Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking up info on people

Anyone have any experience with this?

There's a few people I haven't seen in a few years and I have no idea how to get in touch with them. I tried googling their names but it comes up with hundreds of results with people with the same name. I got results on one person (school sports results from like 5 years ago) but not much else.

Are there any sites/tools for stuff like this? I know there must be something.
    sdg

Originally posted by Stabwound
    Anyone have any experience with this?

There's a few people I haven't seen in a few years and I have no idea how to get in touch with them. I tried googling their names but it comes up with hundreds of results with people with the same name. I got results on one person (school sports results from like 5 years ago) but not much else.

Are there any sites/tools for stuff like this? I know there must be something.
    theres something like friendfinder.com. Its advertised on MSN and stuff, it takes the year of graduation and tries to find them somehow, no idea really. Personally I'd be going through people, I'd assume you already checked all that stuff tho.
    7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
    7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
    7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
    7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
    1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

I don't know how old you are stab, but if you go to college or are a recently graduated alumni consider using facebook.

It's mainstream, but it finds people pretty well.
      thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Might wanna try this:

http://www.zabasearch.com/

I'm in your situation where I'm trying to find an old friend who has been pretty hard to track down, because he used to move a lot. I wasn't able to track this guy down with this engine, but I've found it helpful when looking up other people. So, good luck.

Comment

Working...
        X