X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6-6-6

Nothing evil happened yet ...

y???

5 more hours 2 go ... but I think Satan is on annual leave.
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Go away.

Comment

I noticed it was 6-6-6 without having to read this pile of shit, and I suspect the same is true for the rest of the entire population of the world.
      1:LMAO> lets do everything dirty
      1:LMAO> hack
      1:LMAO> i will back u up
      1:LMAO> whatever it takes to win

Comment

Nothing will happen either. The date system is the creation of man, furthermore the whole 666 thing is just a play on numbers. The number of the beast isn't 06/06/2006.

Comment

When I opened the curtains of my room this morning, there was a stray dog beside my window! Bad omen for sure! :fear:
          Regency> not in for dd lol
          Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

kill yourself and have an in-depth conversation with satan about punctuality.
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
              kill yourself and have an in-depth conversation with satan about punctuality.
              I am Vykromond, and I support this message.
              Originally posted by Ward
              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

sage
                Last edited by Richard Creager; 02-27-2007, 12:31 AM.
                sage

Comment

I'm with LB as well.
                  Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                  1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                  1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                  1:Chao <ER>> at all
                  1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                  1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                  Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                  Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

but I thought we were already in hell?

I mean surely the worst punishment you could give someone is this life :P

Millions of people suffer every day...no one is ever happy for longer than to remind them of what they could feel like before it is taken away again...

This life is an endless cycle of doing something then realising that doesnt make you feel any better and it wasnt worth it and you have to do something more....untill you die...then you come back to start doing it all over again...ad infintum...someone even invented a game to simulate this...they called it....

subspace
                    Last edited by Doc Flabby; 06-06-2006, 11:10 AM.
                    Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                    Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

^emo
                      Last edited by gran guerrero; 06-06-2006, 12:53 PM.
                      sigpic
                      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

BEST THREAD EVER!

When I clicked it, I saw TelCat started it, and knew it would be either
                        A) to dumb for words

or

B) to funny for words

I support the Liquid Blue Alliance.
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

top row, second from the left is more or less my haircut

come get some

EDIT: TELCAT HAS DONE IT AGAIN!
                          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Maybe because Christianity is a piece of shit.
                            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Well, I lost my wallet while in the truck of an asian chick who decidedly is not my girlfriend, so it's going to be awkward explaining where it went.

The coffeeshop I go to after work (it's a few floors down and thus convenient) got an envelope, no return address, with "why do you hate black people" written really large, in red ink.

I thought that was weird, until I was wondering around in the lobby of the bank and found a big fedex envelope. I opened it and it was the WEIRDEST SHIT ever. It was addressed to "The Commitee for the Continuation of Social Security and Medicare" and was full of papers, including:

-A picture of Kim Jong Il wearing sunglasses and doing that gangster pose, with "the president rides at dawn" written on it in calligraphy
                              -A photocopy of someone's ID, with a social security number on the ID that wasn't his (we took this shit to the cops for obvious reasons)
                              -A weird drawing of the Iwo Jima flag scene, except the flag had a picture of George Bush on it, and his head was circled and out to the side of the picture, a line connected that circle to a Triangle with an eye in it (like the illuminati symbol or whatever) with "KGB - watching???" written under it
                              -A piece of paper with a bunch of random article paragraphs cut out and put on, and then copied - it almost looked like aread, weirdass article until I recognized a few sentences I'd remembered from a Time mag article

Some more weird shit, fucking creepy as hell.

So someone, anyone - help me ;-;
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                              X