Canada Wins!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada Wins!!

YAY! GG! Wish I coulda been there!! Too bad whoever played wasn't playing junior hockey for us!

Who played for Canada anyway?
    Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

I probably shouldn't be responding to your threads MG, but wtf are you talking about? Basing world cup is the only thing I can think of, and that hasn't even started yet.

Comment

i'm thinkin ww6, and yah, we started with 20 ppl and ended with 14, not too shabby
      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
      Philos> there is something about you
      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Canada go BOOM on saturday in BWC.
        http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

there r canadian players on ur roster, i think that already rules you out. . .
          Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
          Philos> there is something about you
          Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Originally posted by warportal
            Canada go BOOM on saturday in BWC.
            yeah belgium ought to do great, as great as they did against germany in both world wars. HOWS IT FEEL TO BE A PAWN IN TWO WORLD WARS BITCH!?

Comment

where r u from Bigwig? notice how u just openly insulted the greatest country in the world. Appropriate messures will be taken when the time is right.

POiD has the belgian nationality so u can s my little weeenie.

Comment

Netherlands owns belgium... it always has been, and it always will be

If belgium want to be asswooped in world cup without netherlands I dont really care

Netherlands do own belgium, you idiots stole the language you speak. french, dutch, german, you dont even got your own language
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I have no idea what this post is meant to be about but it doesn't belong here.

Moved to General Discussion
                  Tigerex

Comment

galleleo:

Were in the worldcup together. What makes u suddenly whip ur little dick out like that? I was pro belgian solo cause we had enough and so does holland. But in zeus' system there was only room for 8 teams so we got together and the discussion was closed. Y suddenly talk crap about Belgium? Totally off topic. I don't get u.

Comment

WP first you go. Belgium owns, Netherlands sucks Belgium is going solo.. WE own!!

Now I say, BELGIUM SUCKS.. wich it does
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

only thing i said in this topic is Canada go boom.
                        I never said in ANY topic that Holland sucks. I did yell bout the going solo stuff.
                        Now you keep saying Belgium sucks.

plz start masturbating again cause ur no fun at all like this..

Comment

hmm...we should do a basing game called:"The Lowlands-derby"
                          There we could sort out which country has most l33t, t4l3nt3d,skillful, etc etc,...players.

So Holland, come up with a date, Belgium will be there waiting for you...may God be with me that day!(now you have to think of that scene in Braveheart where Wallace rides his horse and encourrages his army to stand up against the English).
                          I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by warportal
                            notice how u just openly insulted the greatest country in the world.
                            LOL! hardly.
                            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Shear
                              LOL! hardly.
                              beer

Comment

Working...
                              X