Naruto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naruto

so.. new season next week. who looking forward to it?
    LA

Going for the 'most replies to thread' award Necro?

Comment

Oh shit totally ignored thread name, thought you were talking about TWL Haha, mb.
      Last edited by Pummel; 02-11-2007, 04:02 AM.

Comment

I am, as long as they don't botch it by keeping filler characters in the show or stretch scenes out.

(For example, in Bleach those 3 stupid mod souls are still in the non-filler anime as leftovers)
        thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

If he stops saying "Believe it", I might actually get thru an episode.
          DELETED

Comment

im on episode 2xx

Comment

i am up to date on the manga so i hope naruto 2 will be good.
              1. You're reading my comment
              2. Now you're saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
              4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
              5. You're checking it now.
              6. You're smiling.
              7. You're still reading my comment.
              8. You know all you have read is true.
              10. You didn't notice that i skipped 9.
              11. You're checking it now.
              12. You didn't notice there are only 10 facts

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
                If he stops saying "Believe it", I might actually get thru an episode.
                Dameon, we're talking about the japanese version here. Dattebayo does not mean believe it, but I guess they decided to turn it into "Believe it". A lot of people are looking forward to it, and no doubt it's going to be good. I read the manga, is a fair bit ahead of the show so it should be a while before we see another filler again. I saw the preview subbed by Animenoobs, and they've changed animation teams for "Shippuden" (hurricane chronicles) so you can expect better quality.

Comment

stopped watching around episode 100 when they started to pump out filler episodes, how has it been recently?
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

you know what i cant wait for?!?!

for you to see this picture of me high and drunk that i just took

Comment

Looking forward to it, as long as they start drawing it better than the fillers, as they used to before them.

I'm up to date in the manga, so just for you others, it's gonna be damn good.

Naruto:Shippuuden ftw.
                      3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                      3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                      3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                      3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                      3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                      3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                      3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                      3:Shadowmere> LOL
                      3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                      Shadowmere> Rofl
                      Up in ya !> With his feet
                      Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                      Up in ya !> l44t feet
                      Deft> l44t f44t*
                      Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                      Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                        you know what i cant wait for?!?!

for you to see this picture of me high and drunk that i just took

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/6168/dsc00118yj0.jpg
                        LOL MONEY THAT STUFF ON YOUR MIRROR LOOKS LIKE CUM ON YOUR LIPS
                        afksry

Comment

When I read "100 episodes". Is this like the Seinfeld of Anime or something? I'm used to the stuff that's pretty short and arcs over only a few, say 20 epis and comes to a conclusion.
                          DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Ignominy View Post
                            LOL MONEY THAT STUFF ON YOUR MIRROR LOOKS LIKE CUM ON YOUR LIPS
                            ROFL UR RIGHT OMFG. I WAS LIKE O PPL WILL JUST THINK OF IT AS A GLARE ROFL BUT NOW THAT U SAID SOMETHING HAHAHA WOW OOPS MY BAD ROFL!

HAHA now that i lkook at it again i see its lobber from my saint bernard :P i need the mirrors been cleaned since than haha

Comment

I'm so excited. I quit watching the fillers after the Curry of Life arc cause the fillers were pure crap. Same with Bleach but I have to say that it was a good choice getting back to it after the fillers. I hope Naruto is as positive surprise as Bleach was.
                              Regency> not in for dd lol
                              Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

Working...
                              X