Naruto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

didnt read thread
    butzbutzbutzbutzbutzbutzbutzbutzbutzbutzbutzbutzbu tzbutzbutzbutzbutzbutzbutzbutzbutzbutzbutzbutzbutz butzbutzbutzbutzbutzbutzbutzbutzbutzbutzbutzbutzbu tzbutzbutzbutzbutzbutzbutzbutzbutzbutzbutzbutzbutz butzbutzbutzbutzbutzbutzbutzbutzbutzbutzbutz
    Originally posted by Ward
    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

ps: motehrbutz
      Originally posted by Ward
      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Necromotic View Post
        ep3 good buildup with fight against deidara and gaara (hope the manga translates well into animation cause it was teh pwn)

though the fight between sakura/naruto and kakashi feels a little drawn out
        Look how they draw Kakashi with his headband over his eyes from a long distance, and how they use that again and again, after he took the headband up.

Looks bad, all of it.
        DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
        Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
        Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
        -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by RATTY... View Post
          Look how they draw Kakashi with his headband over his eyes from a long distance, and how they use that again and again, after he took the headband up.

Looks bad, all of it.
          one thing I noticed. Kakashi had both his eyes open. Wasn't it that he was suppose to shut the other eye for his sharingan to work?
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
          X