No announcement yet.

Reason #3245 to buy an XBox 360.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I googled it before I posted that question.

All I got is that its a shitty Best Buy. I thought maybe Money had some special insight.
    While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
    Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

more like best buy is a shitty fry's

Comment

Thats the exact type of special insight I was looking for.

Comment

Ok, I am sersiouly confused. I was surfing around my gaming blogs and I come across a story about XB360's breaking and stuff. The 360 has been out for more than a year now, and this is ground breaking news? At first I assumed that maybe a 14 month old post was accidently brought back to the top but apparently not.

What exactly are we talking about? In this thread a guy was talking about buying 360s at launch, so, like more than a year ago. Why didn't we have this conversation a year ago? Am I the only one that is confused? Whats next, a post about how my SNES wont work? Are the 360s still breaking now? I mean, new ones?

Also, why, since they've been out for almost a year and a half, did I just hear about this? I know at least 10 people with 360s, and I even owned two of them myself because I got rid of them when I got my Wii (because it was cheaper, not necessairly better). I've never heard of anyones 360 breaking.

What am I missing?
          Spider
          Formerly EEK! A Spider!
          Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

I think you missed the whole point of the thread.

Months ago he had to get his xbox fixed, and then a few days ago he got a check in the mail from Microsoft that reimbursed him.

Comment

Reason #182827 to NOT buy an xbox 360

On this consumer show we have there was a topic about the xbox 360 and it making scratches on your cd's (games and dvd's). Thus breaking them cause afterwards it cannot read them anymore.

When people called Microsoft about this they said it was their own fault. Yet when they tested it, it turned out to be a fault within the xbox. The cd drive thing is faulty. The place where the lens is comes against the cd's. The cd drive is from some other company and when they bought a dvd player from that company the noticed that it put protective stuff around their lens. But in the xbox 360 this protective stuff is not there. Thus the lens scratches your cd and thus ruins your cd. Wether you xbox is on very solid ground in a lying down position or a standing position.
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Fidel Castro View Post
                I think you missed the whole point of the thread.

Months ago he had to get his xbox fixed, and then a few days ago he got a check in the mail from Microsoft that reimbursed him.
                ...I didn't think I wrote it in that confusing of a manner.
                Originally posted by Tone
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                X