Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College parties (I guess high school too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College parties (I guess high school too)

So I just got social chair in my frat, and one thing weve struggled on at this school is throwing parties. My frat needs to going with this cuz college life is so much better with music, booze and girls.

I need any ideas.....You can make them creative or not. Share experiences on why a certain party was good, if you have ever been to one ^-^

Think any abstract type of partying in any division ie....

-types of drinks
    -some kind of a play on girl/guy
    -different wierd themes
    -wierd acts to do
    -games to play
    -certain clothes to wear, etc....

Mix them up, etc

Ones I am working on:
    -Trance/techno party.....cover wherever the party is going to be with white paper and get a few blacklights around....blast techno music

-80's theme.....maybe a little played out though, perhaps like a 90's party??
    lol GA trying to make a joke:

1:Golden_Aim> sle
    1:sleuth> sup
    1:Golden_Aim> you wanted the bd for saturday?
    1:Golden_Aim> is your dada gay
    1:sleuth> ?
    1:revolt> rofl
    1:revolt> ur so bad
    1:Golden_Aim> LOL
    1:Golden_Aim> DAMN
    1:sleuth> i dont get it
    1:Golden_Aim> im laffin irl im so bad

Sweeper> .?ignore is for weaklings

I hate themed parties, being the cynic I am, but I'll throw some ideas out there for the pedantic.
    • Black and White themed party (only dress B&W)
    • No clothes party (must wear something besides clothes)
    • Pirates party (for some reason every college moron loves pirates, probably latent homosexuality kicking in)
    • Cops and robbers party (see above, but hetero)
    • Holiday specific party (there are retarded holidays everyday, find one and make a party)

Beyond that, make sure there is a lot of alcohol and music dipshits will enjoy. If you can't get cute girls get some fatties in the house - some blood flowing is better than none, even if it's clogged.

Comment

i know an AWSOME drinking game. its called running pig

1. u sit around in a circle and explain the rules
      2. the gamemaster starts making a lound grunting pig noise and at the same time looks at the person to the left or right
      3. this person must pick up the gruntig and starts from step 2 again
      4. drink when you are not grunting
      5. stay in the circle untill drunk

Comment

Action Man and Barbie!
        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
        1:Chao <ER>> at all
        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

some of the best ones are around-the-world parties

we threw one of those every year i was in school

i was in a decent size fraternity house with about 25 rooms or so, and nearly each had a different "country"

mexico served tequilla themed stuff and japan would do some sort of kamakazi type thing and russia - white russians

so on and so forth for alot of different stations. we'd hand out a small card or something at the door that had all the stations' countries' flags on them and when they had a drink there, cross off that flag. you needed to be a bit of a drinker to make it around the world.

fun stuff

more to come later maybe, meeting

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Shot Pong -- Fill normal cups up with water, for weight, and everytime they make a shot, pun intended, you take a shot.
            Good for 1v1 fun.
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
              some of the best ones are around-the-world parties

we threw one of those every year i was in school

i was in a decent size fraternity house with about 25 rooms or so, and nearly each had a different "country"

mexico served tequilla themed stuff and japan would do some sort of kamakazi type thing and russia - white russians

so on and so forth for alot of different stations. we'd hand out a small card or something at the door that had all the stations' countries' flags on them and when they had a drink there, cross off that flag. you needed to be a bit of a drinker to make it around the world.

fun stuff

more to come later maybe, meeting
              that sounds phat

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
              1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
              1:Freeze> LOL FAR
              ---
              5:waven> freeze
              5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
              5:waven> you state your business with sanji
              5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
              5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
              5:waven> and i will talk to ease
              5:Freeze> LOL
              5:waven> that's how things work around here
              --
              1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Oh man, its been a couple years since I was at college.. but I'll try to remember a couple of the theme parties that I went to.

Basically if you can come up with something that rhymes and that girls can dress up slutty to, you've got a pretty decent theme idea.

- Anything, but clothes goes. (trash bags/police tape/ beer boxes/ anything u can think of to wear but clothing) <-- girls dress very slutty for this theme, so you should make sure that you do it with a sorority that is good looking. Save the fat sororities for something like 'Tacky Christmas'.
                - White Trash, Trailer Bash. (Dress up like hicks basically)
                - Get Tanked and Blown Away. (Dress up in military shit)
                - 80's party. (Whip out your oversized timepiece and turn it into Flava-flav style bling bling)
                - Beach party. (Pretty much an excuse for girls to wear bikinis)
                - Cases and Cuffs. (A guy and a girl get randomly assigned as a team and get handcuffed together. They aren't allowed to take of the handcuffs until they've finished an entire case together.) <-- good way for shy guys to get to know chicks
                - Tacky Christmas. (Wear shitty old wool Christmas sweaters that you might find in a store such as Goodwill)

There is too many drinking games to list... but one game that I remember girls in particularly liking was "Zuma Zuma" An oversimplified explanation of that game would be to liken it to a drunken version of the girl's favorite pre-school game "Pattycake"

Comment

Never enjoyed theme parties myself, they seem so unnatural

Just having a ton of your good friends gather at one place with lots of alcohol, guaranteed hit.
                  5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                  5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                  5: Da1andonly> =((
                  5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                  5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                  5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

No pants dance (either wear no pants, or wear really short shorts with a really long shirt)No shirt partyPlay kings (look it up... its a fun drinking game with a deck of cards; the more people playing, the better!)
                    1: hed> does aquatiq go to your school
                    1: oar> yeah
                    1: hed> go talk to her and be like "baby, lemme get those digits"
                    1: hed> and after dinner
                    1: hed> "howbout you unban apt"

7: flared> so me and my friends talked shit back to him
                    7: flared> THEN we find out he's in the crips

3: oar> do you like strawberry shortcake?
                    3: Nimesh> my sis does
                    3: oar> http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erry+shortcake

Comment

Pimp and hookers party.
                      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Here's some more ideas:
                        Catholic school girl/private school boy
                        1-item of clothing only party
                        Doctors and nurses
                        Priests and whores (there's a real name for this but I've forgotten)
                        Toga party
                        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                        www.animeslice.com

Comment

more fun ones:

golf pros/tennis hoes - hilarious sweatervests and short skirts

pudding/jello wrestling - we held this as a rush event 'technically'... but it ends jsut being a big drunk mess... but very fun... then you can dump the remaining pudding in your neighbor fraternities lawn which is a little recessed so it has no chance to drain and smells their house up like shit for 2 months

just get good bands... local bands if youre in an area that has that kinda thing... say no to emo band junk... cover bands are usually the best. they'll play alot of songs people know and can yell along/dance to.

im glad someone said toga, wtg epi... also, when having a toga party, a real man wears nothing but a sheet and a smile

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Probably my favorite frat party was a Jim Jones halloween party at Louisiana Tech

No biggie, they just threw up tarps over the walls, spray-painted with creepy-ass messages. Two bars, one was a makeshift table with 'lady' drinks (parrot-ice machines with vodka instead of water or whatev) and the real bar had an array of hard liquor, but the special was the Jim Jones, which was kool-aid and every hard liquor avaliable at the time. Beer was also present but not in the bars, just... well, it was a frat party, you know.

Factors that make LA Tech parties a success:
                            -Tech has a lot of Van-Wilder-esque people (dudes who have been at school for 5+ years, and therefore are well known, and can get a bunch of people together / are old enough to buy alcohol)
                            -Alcoholics
                            -Super competitive frats that were trying to out-party eachother, which is great for me - when Im bored on a weekend, drive an hour to LA Tech and get my drink on

Also, the themes required little actual... participation? The frat did the "dressing up" (covering the entire frathouse in black tarps, setting up blacklights), all you had to do was show up and get plastered.

The thing is, a majority of people don't want to go to a party if you have to show up in something that takes too much effort (like "redneck" themes - unless you live here, of course, just grab a plaid jacket from your closet). People just want to hang out and get drunk, but at the same time enjoy a cool party. So it's really up to the frat itself to do most of the work. It's like the Taaka advert - "Just add people".
                            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                              It's like the Taaka advert - "Just add people".
                              Jesus Christ they advertise for that demon-nectar? Fuck high school and being poor for forcing me to drink shit like that, Popov, and Dobra.

Comment

Working...
                              X