attn: ballistics, engineering, and law experts/know-somethings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ephemeral
    His 'slightly illegal' is what was amusing, I read it as spin since something is either illegal or not.
    Sure, except in this case.

It's illegal for him to own the weapon, not to use it. If the appropriately aged owner of those weapons had been standing in the vicinity, it's a non issue. As the cop can go "hey.. ahh you own these and you're letting them shoot them? ahh gotcha." but without that person right there they can say they have all the permission on earth but the cop isn't going to believe them, is going to hassle them, and is going to threaten something of which they are blatantly not guilty of, and cause all kinds of grief. See?

His post above just illustrates just exactly how much the sheriff will be willing to harrass the guys doing the shooting for the above reason. It's a crap shoot. They chose not to push it, and I don't blame them.

Jerome all you need is a backstop that the rounds will not penetrate through, and yes I'm aware that's asking quite a bit for the 7.62x39, but enough sandbags, a large mound of moved earth, will all do the job.
    "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
      I find it very intriguing how much Canadians and Europeans respect the law.
      i have been the only non-american (minus the very knowledgable galleleo) to post in this thread. i believe eph lives in connecticut. maybe not though.
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Well if he is, take him back!

Comment

Pew pew pew.

Comment

LOL at Geno's continuing hate for Canadians, and at Jerome's redneckness.
            Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
            www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
            www.animeslice.com

Comment

Canadians are my friends to the north

I do not hate Canadians, nor do I hate Ephemeral. I like to rag on Canada, but who doesn't? Brazilians on the other hand...

Comment

Besides, it's not like he's making fun of Americans. Then it's a REAL crime against humanity.

Comment

We respect the laws because we made them.
                  You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

It's pretty useless to do anything illegal in the Netherlands anyway, since most cool things are allowed.
                      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd View Post
                        I *ahm* da-lahw

Comment

Working...
                        X