Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-english speaking post of 2007

Originally posted by FarScape View Post
    who made you the one to judge everything in TWLB?
    im just amazed every time from your stupid posts.

how the hell its mikkiz fault sitting near flag when they have 6 seconds to loose, and spastic was all over?! what did you want him to fly away??? its purely not terr fault, but a lack of team communication of DONT DEATTACH.

if you want something that was NOT, it was EELAM commet to mikkiz.
    the asshole talks too much, tell mikkiz he should go kill himself. pfft...
    how a dumb... he was probably one of those kids who got slaped in school.
    even if it was mikkiz mistake (and it wasnt) PEOPLE DO MISTAKES! better doing mistakes than hear those stupid nerds talks. <_<

This is seriously non-english speaking post of the year, I love every part of it.

At first you might think how a dumb, but it's ok, he is from israel and people do mistakes, after all.
    afksry

non english speaking post of 2006

Originally posted by Mega Newbie View Post
    Yep,animol have a nice english
    I don't know if it got crowned.
    afksry

Comment

Roooooooooooofl!

I nearly died of laugh when I saw "communication of DONT DEATTACH."
      1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
      1:Cower> Sword
      1:Kthx> ok
      1:Cower> Axe
      1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
      1:Cower> ?
      1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Hahahahahahaha.

How a dumb.

Comment

FarScape is a pretty cool guy. You shouldn't bash him based on not being able to speak as well as yourselves. In fact, by the looks of it, he was just trying to defend a player being attacked in the first place. Point being, pick another reason to flame someone.

Even then I understand the amusement in this, but is it something to make a post over. Like haha funny funny, but a new topic?
          7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
          7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
          7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
          7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
          1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Yeah you should laugh at it; it's like laughing at dwarfs or fat people, just kind of socially acceptable now.

Comment

Originally posted by Capital Knockers View Post
              FarScape is a pretty cool guy. You shouldn't bash him based on not being able to speak as well as yourselves. In fact, by the looks of it, he was just trying to defend a player being attacked in the first place. Point being, pick another reason to flame someone.

Even then I understand the amusement in this, but is it something to make a post over. Like haha funny funny, but a new topic?
              I like farscape just fine, and I'm certainly not bashing him. I fully agree with his point, and I don't think a detach like that was the terr's fault in the least. None of this changes the fact that I was unable to continue reading from laughing so hard the first time I read this post.

Farscape is not Israeli f-15 i Ace. No one is insulting his intelligence, or looking for a reason to flame him. I'm sure he'd find my early attempts at hebrew just as funny. Truly, I love him for making this post and I hope there are many more like it to come.

LIGHTEN THE HELL UP AND CHUCKLE SOME MAN.
              afksry

Comment

Is FarScape the dude who has aneurysms all over the threads about the Middle East we have in here sometimes?
                Originally posted by Ward
                OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Yeah, the other retarded Israeli.

Comment

kinda reminds me of that flash where the guy playing WOW doesn't speak English, and he freaks out while trying to tell his clan members how to beat the dragon thing.
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post

lol said the primitive muslim ^_^

and yes, in hebrew we kinda laugh about every little mistake that other do. its like a tabu here, knowing your own language.
                      my fault i used to go home when there was english lessons in highscool i guess...
                      i did OK tho back then :-D

usually when you type fast, in language you are not master well, you see those kind of gibberish. ^-^

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                        how a dumb

Comment

Originally posted by FarScape View Post
                          lol said the primitive muslim ^_^

and yes, in hebrew we kinda laugh about every little mistake that other do. its like a tabu here, knowing your own language.
                          my fault i used to go home when there was english lessons in highscool i guess...
                          i did OK tho back then :-D

usually when you type fast, in language you are not master well, you see those kind of gibberish. ^-^
                          Haha I think he topped himself in a thread making fun of non-English speaking posts.

Comment

you Americans and Brits and others do realize that for the vast majority of continental Europeans, English is their SECOND (or in some cases even third or fourth) language. I'm assuming Ignominy is American here. I don't think you're entitled to make fun of FarScape unless you're more proficient in a second language than he is. Are you?
                            jee

Comment

Originally posted by Blood View Post
                              you Americans and Brits and others do realize that for the vast majority of continental Europeans, English is their SECOND (or in some cases even third or fourth) language. I'm assuming Ignominy is American here. I don't think you're entitled to make fun of FarScape unless you're more proficient in a second language than he is. Are you?
                              Wait, so if I'm proficient in two languages can I make fun of him?

PS Your English seems just fine, read below.

Originally posted by Ignominy View Post
                              Farscape is not Israeli f-15 i Ace. No one is insulting his intelligence, or looking for a reason to flame him. I'm sure he'd find my early attempts at hebrew just as funny. Truly, I love him for making this post and I hope there are many more like it to come.
                              Originally posted by paradise!
                              pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                              1:Reaver> HALP
                              1:Reaver> HELELP
                              1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                              1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Working...
                              X