No announcement yet.

Non-english speaking post of 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wen the sckool did hav english lessons i am skiped it b/c 2 meny muslams went LOL

Comment

3:Method> Jebu, can I interview you professionally?
      3:JeBu> method well ok but im kinda tired cuz im goatching kids in tennis thats my every day job
      3:JeBu> but one girl were phone txt msgin with me
      3:JeBu> i told her im coatching tennsi for kids
      3:JeBu> she said that she wanna i teach her very closly for tennis...and i know what she did mean
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
        3:Method> Jebu, can I interview you professionally?
        3:JeBu> method well ok but im kinda tired cuz im goatching kids in tennis thats my every day job
        3:JeBu> but one girl were phone txt msgin with me
        3:JeBu> i told her im coatching tennsi for kids
        3:JeBu> she said that she wanna i teach her very closly for tennis...and i know what she did mean
        hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
          Well as soon as he posted it turned into one. I mean the first line was a racial slur - how does he expect not to get called out on his stupidity?

EDIT: And for you Euros that think we just like making fun of him because he can't speak English: no. Until not speaking English entitles someone to ignorance and hatred without recourse I'm going to make fun of this moron.

wen the sckool did hav english lessons i am skiped it b/c 2 meny muslams went LOL

I just think you made fun of yourself. you can speak the best english in the world, WAIT, you can even be AN ENGLISH TEACHER. I will always think you are just a simple stupid ass over the internet.

When ill go to UNI, and i will, ill study english and perfect it. you on the other hand, will remain ignorant and ridiculous as you are now.

Funny that you call me retard and then complain about my reply. but I guess it will sum it the best: you can keep try insulting and bashing me. Ill do the best and ignore morons like you. ^-^

ben-adam katan ve aluv she kamocha. <- try find grammar mistakes there, smartass.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera View Post
            We don't expect American tourists to speak our language, we get by in English.
            This is so true.

Comment

Working...
            X