• Huge Bear

-Don't care if it happened a while ago
    http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/g/giantbear.htm
    Oh my....

Looks really photoshopped though

http://www.kurtwenner.com/streetportfolio.htm

Should look at that guys work he is truly amazing

-Rigor
    Last edited by Rigor; 02-20-2007, 04:21 PM.
    Rigor> mastersword im thinking u, me and a bottle of crisco baby
    Mastersword> ROFL
    Mastersword> really?

(TWDBot)>Your squad rating has just changed from 813 to 813, after losing the Javelin match vs dicE. You are #34 in TWJD - For detailed info go to

#21 - Don't forget

I don't get the bear thing, cause I don't know why you want to shoot animals if the animal did not do anything to hurt anyone and you don't need it to feed or cloth yourself.

But the street paintings are amazing.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

i saw this guy making one of those outside of a church down the street from where i work. it was some intense shit!

my friend was high one time and he looked at it and was like "i wanna jump in it.. but i know im just gonna hit the ground"

i couldn't stop laughing

Comment

Those paintings are cool.
        thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
          i saw this guy making one of those outside of a church down the street from where i work. it was some intense shit!

my friend was high one time and he looked at it and was like "i wanna jump in it.. but i know im just gonna hit the ground"

i couldn't stop laughing
          Your myspace says you're straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pummel View Post
            Your myspace says you're straight.
            your title says 16/f/cali

point?

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
              your title says 16/f/cali

point?
              Yeah but that's obviously a joke. Saying you're straight on your myspace when you're not isn't the funniest joke.

I realize of course MY JOKE isn't funny either, but atleast it makes sense.

Comment

Drop it Pummel, and stop stalking him... jesus christ, are you 12 years old?

That is a giant bear! From the sounds of it, it sounds like it was old and dieing, thus couldn't put up much of a fight. Looks as if he's got a tumor there on his throat which could account for much of his weight. Kudos to the humbleness of this guy, wasn't blown out of proportion for him, and it looks like a record of some sort.

Comment

Isn't that "tumor" just a stone his head is laying on?
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

If any tumor is accountable for its size, it'd be a pituitary tumor in the brain. The pituitary gland would become enlarged by the tumor, and to avoid damaging vision and other parts of the brain, would respond by secreting more growth hormones to physically make it smaller. It would take actual physical removal of the tumor to stop the growth. Otherwise, the bear keeps on growing right up until it dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquatiq View Post
                      If any tumor is accountable for its size, it'd be a pituitary tumor in the brain. The pituitary gland would become enlarged by the tumor, and to avoid damaging vision and other parts of the brain, would respond by secreting more growth hormones to physically make it smaller. It would take actual physical removal of the tumor to stop the growth. Otherwise, the bear keeps on growing right up until it dies.
                      and there was little old me thinking all these years that it was the fact that the pituitary gland secretes growth hormone (amongst others) therefore a tumour in it could create more growth hormone to be secreted that causes an uncontrolled growth rate that fails to stop (as it is the abnormal tumor tissue producing the growth hormone) which can eventually lead to heart failure etc

not that the brain responds to a tumor by secreting growth hormone to make the relative size of the tumour smaller.

if that where the case why wouldn't this response happen in virtualy all cancer where there is a large tumor in a vital place and not just the pituitary gland. Wait a minute how the hell does producing more growth hormones make the tumor physicaly smaller? i want my money back

hmmmm i think that wass just a big bear though, shame some bastard killed it

i wonder why people gain pleasure out off such things ...

p.s. down with hunting for some sick 'sport' you fecking monsters, leave the animals alone :/
                      In my world,
                      I am King

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure Drop View Post
                        and there was little old me thinking all these years that it was the fact that the pituitary gland secretes growth hormone (amongst others) therefore a tumour in it could create more growth hormone to be secreted that causes an uncontrolled growth rate that fails to stop (as it is the abnormal tumor tissue producing the growth hormone) which can eventually lead to heart failure etc

not that the brain responds to a tumor by secreting growth hormone to make the relative size of the tumour smaller.

if that where the case why wouldn't this response happen in virtualy all cancer where there is a large tumor in a vital place and not just the pituitary gland. Wait a minute how the hell does producing more growth hormones make the tumor physicaly smaller? i want my money back

hmmmm i think that wass just a big bear though, shame some bastard killed it

i wonder why people gain pleasure out off such things ...

p.s. down with hunting for some sick 'sport' you fecking monsters, leave the animals alone :/
                        The pituitary gland, when enlarged by something such as a tumor, puts stress on the optic nerves and can lead to complete loss of vision. This is why is secretes (not produces, SECRETES) more growth hormones. Aside from echoing what I just said, yes, we're both on the same page. I saw the discovery channel thing about pituitary giantism, it looks like you did too.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquatiq View Post
                          The pituitary gland, when enlarged by something such as a tumor, puts stress on the optic nerves and can lead to complete loss of vision. This is why is secretes (not produces, SECRETES) more growth hormones. Aside from echoing what I just said, yes, we're both on the same page. I saw the discovery channel thing about pituitary giantism, it looks like you did too.
                          nah i didn't see it, i did A-level biology where we briefly did the brain and i had seen a documentary about some guy in a 3rd world country and he was a giant cause of this and was basically making documentaries and apperances as the countires largest man and stuff to raise money to get the operation needed to take out the tumour. unless that was it, but i seen it years ago and my mind has probably changed that story about ! and its been 6 years since i did biology so i'm rusty

hmm i still think don't think that it is becasue off pressure on the optic nerve that casues the extra scretions off growth hormone. Cuase wouldn't glaucoma (the disease where your eye pressure is to high and that damages the optic nerve) have similar effects? Think maybe its a case off loss off vision being a possible sideaffect/symptom off a pituitary tumour

hmmm

typed pituitary tumour into wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pituitary_tumour

not much there but no mention off optic nerves

i don't know i could be wrong i'm not a doctor !! and it doesn't really matter, i'm just bored :P

the important thing is, don't be shooting bears
                          In my world,
                          I am King

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                            Drop it Pummel, and stop stalking him... jesus christ, are you 12 years old?
                            no, he's 16. look at his user profile. in all seriousness drop the biggotry, gettin' old.
                            Originally posted by turmio
                            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                            Originally posted by grand
                            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Those paintings are really nice!
                              (Paradise)>dj sage
                              (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
                              1: Dynasty> LOL
                              1:vue> LOL
                              1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

Working...
                              X